Understanding women

And I would never marry a woman who has lower education-level then me.
The only exception is when her body is way above average and her mother is not chubby.

If she has same education-level, then she can have an average body, and she can make own decisions within family. If not, my word counts - I am the smarter one.

My mother would find me exactly the woman I seek.
I have studied, look as if I sprang out of TV-screen whilst a Karate movie is playing.
I have education and a good appearance, and therefore I have high expectations in a woman who is worth marrying.
The only thing I am not is being a rich man. I'm 28 and I didn't save a lot of money so far.

The woman I am currently dating meets my expectations, I don't have nothing against me developing feelings for her. So, if those feelings rise I'll marry her.

5340877b777600cebm.jpg

OMFG!

You think if you just give a woman a ring, she'll automatically open herself up to you?

You really are a pig!

It would take too long to find the post. I doubt High Gravity will deny bragging about bedding an engaged Muslim woman and then putting her down for fucking him.

It's bad enough he hit on her knowing she was engaged, it's worse that he put her down for it.

Sorry sky...then ya don't have a leg to stand on if you cant post the quote....

I dont know about you sky...but i call a spade a spade. Considering it was an engaged muslim women... SHE knew EXACTLY what she was doing.... in her OWN "religion" doing what she did would make her a "slut"..... so IF HG said that about her its nothing she did not except for herself. ... she knew it would be said about her and accepted it.

Spade a spade...

You don't seem to mind that Si Modo lied about me, and won't produce any posts that say what she says I've said.

Liar. I did exactly that. I produced the post showing that you lied when you asked me for it.

So, you are a liar. What a surprise.

.... High Gravity remembers the post. That's good enough for me.

Of course bullshit is good enough for you. But, until you produce the post where you lie about High, then you are still lying.

And, you now add another lie to your lies - it's bullshit that High said he remembered the post you say he did.

Liar.

.... How come only I'm supposed to supply the posts. Why don't you ask Si Modo to do the same. She is lying her ass off about me.
Liar.

The only exception is when her body is way above average and her mother is not chubby.

If she has same education-level, then she can have an average body, and she can make own decisions within family. If not, my word counts - I am the smarter one.

If she has the same or a higher level of education than you, she won't want anything to do with a backwards pig like you.

No matter how much your mommy offers her.

And there it is in a nut shell.

He does no want to understand women... he wants to look at them and boss them around.

:lol:

He does no want to understand women... he wants to look at them and boss them around.

Don't you mean, there it is in a nut's head?

YOU are a liar. I proved it on this thread.

You proved NOTHING in this thread except for the fact that you make shit up in your head that has nothing to do with anything in this world.

.... What difference is it to you that I'm a lesbian?

Got a problem with gay people?
I bet the willful victim in you really wants me to. :lol:

You have reported that I've said things that I clearly haven't.

Exactly. You have not and still have not criticized the OP for his treating women like livestock.

.... YOU are lying. .....
Nope, that makes you a liar.

..... I have asked you to produce posts that state what you've accused me of.

I did produce the ONLY post where you even mention the OP treating women like livestock and the only thing you say is you have never posted a thing about the OP treating women like livestock.

Liar.

.... I ask the question again.

And I answered it again.

.... What difference does it make to you that I am a lesbian?
The only difference it makes to me is showing you for the flaming hypocrite that you are.

You don't seem to mind that Si Modo lied about me, and won't produce any posts that say what she says I've said.

High Gravity remembers the post. That's good enough for me.

How come only I'm supposed to supply the posts. Why don't you ask Si Modo to do the same. She is lying her ass off about me.

I am not in a conversation with Si... i am in a conversation with you.... You and Si have other issues going on.... You made a claim of a quote.... and you know how i feel about the quote thing....

You have a double standard. Si gets away with not providing quotes,
I did provide one.

Liar.

.... I have to provide them.

Yes, you do, if you want to be believed. Especially you do, if you want to be believed.

Obviously you have no desire whatsoever to understand women.

If I don't love her and I know I won't marry her, I don't need to understand her fully. At someday we'll go departed ways.
If I love her or I think, that she's someone whom I could marry, then I'll strive to understand her fully before I marry her. That's what I'm "currently" doing.

Last edited:

:thup:

Hang in there ekrem. You're on the right road to understanding women. Don't settle for anything less. Marry this exact woman, and no one else!

adriana-lima-pregnant.jpg

You know it also, that prominent women will only "date" a non-prominent and non-rich man 1 in 10.000 cases.
She looks good, undoubtedly. But, believe it or not, could I marry a prominent woman (TV), the woman in that photo wouldn't make it into top-50 of my choice.
I'd choose a black-haired woman, and one with bigger Boobs.

If you date a woman, and you go dining and she tells you, that she doesn't want you to pay her bill in the restaurant, does that mean she really doesn't want me to pay for her or is this just a woman's psychological testing thing?

For me, i think it's just a way of being nice when a girl tells a guy she doesn't want him to pay for the dinner. But then again, guys should just pay for it anyway, especially if it's your first date. :redface:

:eusa_whistle:

I just think you're being shallow. You are no where near understanding women at all. :confused:

:eusa_pray:

Hang in there ekrem. You're on the right road to understanding women. Don't settle for anything less. Marry this exact woman, and no one else!

adriana-lima-pregnant.jpg
She's not good enough for our little Ekrem.

Oh, well. You tried.

You know it also, that prominent women will only "date" a non-prominent and non-rich man 1 in 10.000 cases.
She looks good, undoubtedly. But, believe it or not, could I marry a prominent woman (TV), the woman in that photo wouldn't make it into top-50 of my choice.
I'd choose a black-haired woman, and one with bigger Boobs.

Last edited:
I think it's great he's asking questions. I don't see why he is being put down for it. There are plenty of western men who have a lot to learn about loving women.

And you think ekrem....loves women? I have serious doubts about that.... he loves what he can look at and fuck.... and that seems to be about it it terms of loving women.

I think its great that he is asking questions too.... that does not mean he is going to like the answers.

This thread was about ekrem....and his life and his inability to understand women... as i said before, he asked on and American board.... if he wants another answer...ask there.

who knows...the answer may be club them on the head and drag them by the hair into a cave and who gives a shit about understanding them....just go on and fuck them.

I don't think ekrem is any worse than high gravity. He's got the same conquest goals as ekrem. At least ekrem has the excuse that he's muslim.

I don't understand men who hit on women and then put them down for fucking them. What's up with that?

You have truly lost your mind :cuckoo:

Ekrem and High Gravity are two of a kind. Neither loves women. They both like to fuck women, but neither is respectful and loving toward women.

Please, me and ekrem are like night and day, just because I like to sleep with women does not mean I don't respect them, you should understand that.

Ekrem and High Gravity are two of a kind. Neither loves women. They both like to fuck women, but neither is respectful and loving toward women.

On no... not even in the same ball park. I think HG is very respectful towards women.

I haven't noticed that. What I've seen is he has no respect for women who are engaged or married.

He preys on them, and then he puts them down for fucking him.

Show me where he's very respectful toward women. I haven't seen it. He looks like a bird dog to me. He's interested in other guys women.

LMAO bullshit, if these women don't respect their own marriage its not my problem, I do not go out looking for married women either you are just making shit up now.:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back