Understanding women

want a realtionship with a woman, find a common interest and spend, spend, spend.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkRIbUT6u7Q]‪"Money" - Liza Minnelli, Joel Grey‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
I say that the married woman and the man who fucks her are committing adultery. When the man turns around and calls her a pig or a slut for it, that's misogyny.
And, who did that?

High Gravity bragged about fucking a Muslim woman who was engaged. Then he turned around and insulted her for it. Sounded to me that rather than be grateful that he got his rocks off, he hated her.

Bullshit, I don't know if she was engaged or not but I did not hate her, we enjoyed the time we spent together why are you making up these lies?:evil:

And I would never marry a woman who has lower education-level then me.
The only exception is when her body is way above average and her mother is not chubby.

If she has same education-level, then she can have an average body, and she can make own decisions within family. If not, my word counts - I am the smarter one.

:thup:

Hang in there ekrem. You're on the right road to understanding women. Don't settle for anything less. Marry this exact woman, and no one else!

adriana-lima-pregnant.jpg

His inexperience combined with his gayness are going to result in this Mrs. ekrem:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iDvLo4bQ8U]‪An amazingly beautiful drag queen at the DJ Station in Bangkok, Thailand‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

And, who did that?

High Gravity bragged about fucking a Muslim woman who was engaged. Then he turned around and insulted her for it. Sounded to me that rather than be grateful that he got his rocks off, he hated her.

Bullshit, I don't know if she was engaged or not but I did not hate her, we enjoyed the time we spent together why are you making up these lies?:evil:
The why is an enigma. Bitch, evil, insane, insecure, brain damaged, ... the list goes on, but the why is only speculation. A mental health professional might be able to come up with a why. But, what isn't speculation and crystal clear (just from this thread, alone) is that she does it consistently and the really scary thing (in the aspect that someone this fucked up walks among us) is she doesn't think she lies about others.

Last edited:

The why is an enigma. Bitch, evil, insane, insecure, brain damaged, ... the list goes on, but the why is only speculation. A mental health professional might be able to come up with a why. But, what isn't speculation and crystal clear (just from this thread, alone) is that she does it consistently and the really scary thing (in the aspect that someone this fucked up walks among us) is she doesn't think she lies about others.

I just read through 5 straight pages on this thread with her saying nothing but lies about me, obviously there is a serious disconnect somewhere or she does need to talk to someone.

The REALLY scary thing is that she claims to *counsel* others for issues such as ptsd.

It's like the asylum being run by the patients...and we've all watched the horror flicks that show where that goes.

The REALLY scary thing is that she claims to *counsel* others for issues such as ptsd.

It's like the asylum being run by the patients...and we've all watched the horror flicks that show where that goes.
No shit?

Wow.

All I have to say about that is if she were to counsel me for something like that, she would drive me to blast my own head right off my shoulders.

Last edited:
You would have to ask his mother.... she does all his pandering.

It is forbidden by law to buy any women, but if it were legal the cheapest would cost still more then Si Modo.

Hey Douche Bag, That was a low blow..
I don't give two shits about what you think is or isn't right or good......
I suggest you offer an apology to Si Moto.... That was uncalled for, find a better way to be an asshole.

Blues

If you date a woman, and you go dining and she tells you, that she doesn't want you to pay her bill in the restaurant, does that mean she really doesn't want me to pay for her or is this just a woman's psychological testing thing?

For me, i think it's just a way of being nice when a girl tells a guy she doesn't want him to pay for the dinner. But then again, guys should just pay for it anyway, especially if it's your first date. :redface:

:eusa_whistle:

Good to see you whistling...

And, who did that?

What you actually said, was this Muslim woman you had sex with was engaged. Then you put her down for having sex with you while being an engaged Muslim woman.

What you actually said, was this Muslim woman you had sex with was engaged. Then you put her down for having sex with you while being an engaged Muslim woman.
As you have such a long record of lying, your claim stands as bullshit until you produce the post by High saying what you think he said.

Otherwise, what you keep saying stands as bullshit. And, frankly, as High has denied doing what you think he did, he has a hell of a lot more cred in the matter by default.

Show me the post where I said that, I don't remember her being engaged we only spent 1 night together, and its not like what you are trying to make it appear.

Show me the post where I said that, I don't remember her being engaged we only spent 1 night together, and its not like what you are trying to make it appear.

You said this Muslim woman was engaged, and you put her down for being Muslim and engaged.

I wonder why you pick up women who are married or engaged?

You said this Muslim woman was engaged, and you put her down for being Muslim and engaged.

And your claim stands as bullshit unless you produce the post.

I wonder why you pick up women who are married or engaged?

You are saying that the woman was engaged but I honestly don't remember saying that, and I wouldn't deny it if she was so it makes no sense for me to lie about it, and I don't target married or commited women on purpose, in my younger days in the service when I went out if there was a woman there who wanted to party and if she was married or had a boyfriend, so be it, not really my problem, thats between her and her husband/boyfriend, god forbid a man in his 20's wanting to have a good time.:evil:

Forum List

Back