Understanding women

and what did ekrem say he did? :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

I have no idea. I have seen plenty of male posters discussing prostitutes.

He says he bought himself a hooker....... So what is worse...buying sex or enjoying what is offered?

I really dont give a shit that he did.... hopefully he learned something. The point sky is that he will never understand women.

Being a lesbian, Sky believes it takes one to know one. Let her have her thoughts.
Does anybody really give a fuck? I don't.

In which world do you live to expect a woman telling her lover that she had sex with a male prostitute?

Maybe an honest one.

And just how honest can you be in a culture that will stone you to death?

I haven't read all 500 some posts syrenn. I was taking the statement alone. A woman should be able to tell a possible future husband that she has had sex with a male prostitute with no different repercutions than a man telling a posible future wife that he has been with female prostitutes. What accured before a coulpe becomes involved in a committed relationship should have no bearing on thier future. What matters is what happens after they enter that relationship. Didn't know ekrum was mulim and not all muslims stone women.

Maybe an honest one.

I haven't read all 500 some posts syrenn. I was taking the statement alone. A woman should be able to tell a possible future husband that she has had sex with a male prostitute with no different repercutions than a man telling a posible future wife that he has been with female prostitutes. What accured before a coulpe becomes involved in a committed relationship should have no bearing on thier future. What matters is what happens after they enter that relationship. Didn't know ekrum was mulim and not all muslims stone women.

I agree... there should be no double standards what so ever. Whats good for the goose should good for the gander.

however.... with your statement... how on earth would you ever expect any kind of honesty if the 'wrong" answer can get you dead.

I agree... there should be no double standards what so ever. Whats good for the goose should good for the gander.

however.... with your statement... how on earth would you ever expect any kind of honesty if the 'wrong" answer can get you dead.

Didn't know he was Muslim. Not all Muslim stone women. This is AMERICA and I was speaking from an AMERICAN perspective. Thank GOD this is AMERICA, we don't stone women for that shit and I have always wondered why muslims don't stone the male adulterers.

Didn't know he was Muslim. Not all Muslim stone women. This is AMERICA and I was speaking from an AMERICAN perspective. Thank GOD this is AMERICA, we don't stone women for that shit and I have always wondered why muslims don't stone the male adulterers.

No not all do but a good 30% condone it as a form of punishment er "law."

Islam only makes up 2% of the US population and .25% in Arabs yet we have had several inane acts committed by Arab Sharia Muslims... Just in the past year or so we have had 2 crazies that committed "honor killings" via beheadings and then we had the nut that stormed fort dix..

The notion that being vigilant is wrong is stupid.

and what did ekrem say he did? :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

He says he bought himself a hooker....... So what is worse...buying sex or enjoying what is offered?

I really dont give a shit that he did.... hopefully he learned something. The point sky is that he will never understand women.

Morally, I don't see much difference between sleeping with a married woman and buying a hooker.

One is adultery, the other exploitation.

Neither demonstrates great understanding of women.

Last edited:

Morally, I don't see much difference between sleeping with a married woman and buying a hooker.

So if you sleep with a married woman or a hooker that means you don't understand women?:confused:

So if you sleep with a married woman or a hooker that means you don't understand women?:confused:

How is committing adultery or sexual exploitation or sex trafficking demonstrating an understanding of women?

In both cases, the men are completely selfish.

Last edited:

How is committing adultery or sexual exploitation or sex trafficking demonstrating an understanding of women?

I don't see how that means anything, there are plenty of women who sleep with married women and prostitutes, does that mean they also don't understand women? or do these rules only apply to the men?:doubt:

That tells me all I need to know right there, the women are never to blame in any of those instances.:doubt:

I don't see how that means anything, there are plenty of women who sleep with married women and prostitutes, does that mean they also don't understand women? or do these rules only apply to the men?:doubt:

No, a single woman who sleeps with a married man committs adultery too.

The point is, you seem to think that sleeping with a married woman isn't as bad as sleeping with a prostitute. You seem to think you're better than ekrem.

That tells me all I need to know right there, the women are never to blame in any of those instances.:doubt:

Are women who are raped to blame? How about date rape? If some guy gets a married woman drunk or slips her a mickie so he can fuck her is she to blame?

What I don't get is targeting married women or engaged women and then bragging about it and putting the women down.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back