Understanding women

Show me the post where I said that, I don't remember her being engaged we only spent 1 night together, and its not like what you are trying to make it appear.

You said this Muslim woman was engaged, and you put her down for being Muslim and engaged.

I wonder why you pick up women who are married or engaged?

You are saying that the woman was engaged but I honestly don't remember saying that, and I wouldn't deny it if she was so it makes no sense for me to lie about it, and I don't target married or commited women on purpose, in my younger days in the service when I went out if there was a woman there who wanted to party and if she was married or had a boyfriend, so be it, not really my problem, thats between her and her husband/boyfriend, god forbid a man in his 20's wanting to have a good time.:evil:
I see. Well, thanks for your honesty.

If you date a woman, and you go dining and she tells you, that she doesn't want you to pay her bill in the restaurant, does that mean she really doesn't want me to pay for her or is this just a woman's psychological testing thing?

In fact, what she REALLY wants is for her to pick up the entire tab. She wants to pay for it all, but she's embarrassed to ask you. So if she says that to you, insist she pays for your meal too. It shows that you care.

Yes, it does. Now, it is completely fair you to storm out of your dinner date, throwing your napkin on the ground and telling her that she will never get married because she can't cook, but that's a little old fashion. A new, modern man is open-minded. She still might be marriage material. But first, you must test her. Throw your food on the floor and demand she clean it up. If she immediately falls to her knees and cleans it up quickly and thoroughly, then she might still be worth keeping. But if she doesn't, don't waste anymore time with her.

Now that we have a religious experience thread started by Mr- Sauerkraut, I thought, that we also could have an "experience with women" thread.
You do not really have to respond to the 2 points in this first post, but can write whatever you want about your experience with women...

Generally, women are expensive. $500 a night will get you anything you want.

In Vegas they're $5000 for an hr.

I think you might want to go there if you want a woman, perhaps two at the same time, that might put up with your ass....

On East Hastings in Vancouver, $10 gets you anything you want ...

You see a woman every day, some times every 2nd day.
You have not talked to her so far, just eye looks.
She has a ring on her finger, but it seems too cheap to be a wedding-ring.

It is not a good idea to ask her whether that's a marriage ring, agree?
a) Yes
b) No

Yes, that's a good question to ask. When she has answered, the very next question you should ask is if she has a yeast infection. No point beating around the bush on these things Women like a direct, take-charge type of guy.

You see a woman every day, some times every 2nd day.
You have not talked to her so far, just eye looks.
She has a ring on her finger, but it seems too cheap to be a wedding-ring.

It is not a good idea to ask her whether that's a marriage ring, agree?
a) Yes
b) No

Yes, that's a good question to ask. When she has answered, the very next question you should ask is if she has a yeast infection. No point beating around the bush on these things Women like a direct, take-charge type of guy.
:lmao:

In fact, what she REALLY wants is for her to pick up the entire tab. She wants to pay for it all, but she's embarrassed to ask you. So if she says that to you, insist she pays for your meal too. It shows that you care.

Yes, it does. Now, it is completely fair you to storm out of your dinner date, throwing your napkin on the ground and telling her that she will never get married because she can't cook, but that's a little old fashion. A new, modern man is open-minded. She still might be marriage material. But first, you must test her. Throw your food on the floor and demand she clean it up. If she immediately falls to her knees and cleans it up quickly and thoroughly, then she might still be worth keeping. But if she doesn't, don't waste anymore time with her.

Generally, women are expensive. $500 a night will get you anything you want.

In Vegas they're $5000 for an hr.

I think you might want to go there if you want a woman, perhaps two at the same time, that might put up with your ass....

On East Hastings in Vancouver, $10 gets you anything you want ...

Why does anyone pay for sex? go into a night club in any major city these days, you can have sex pretty easily without paying, as long you have some game and a personality.

You guys talking about women prostitutes. Yuk Yuk.

Personally if have no moral judgement on the prostitute. I was making a comment that you never really know if what you are getting is a woman.

If i were to lay the moral hammer down on anyone in the situation...it would be the john.

You guys talking about women prostitutes. Yuk Yuk.
Another 'moral interjection' about men from a lesbian?

What's your problem with lesbians?

Why you ask me that yet again when I've already answered you several times is beyond me. But, to feed your incessant insecurities, I'll tell you yet again. I have no problems with lesbians simply because they are lesbians.

.... You keep bringing that up.

Yes, indeed; I do keep bringing it up. And, when I bring it up, it is always in response to you being on some high horse in judgment of another's sexual habits. You cry a river if someone dares judge you for being a lesbian.

Yet, you judge men for their sexual habits.

How does that jibe with your "Right Thought"? I know it doesn't. Your hypocrisy is beyond distasteful.

.... Are lesbians not supposed to comment on the topic of understanding women?
Sure they can. They certainly can judge another, too. But, IF they get on some high horse about a man's sexual habits, they better expect to get their sexual habits judged. And, for the sake of all that is sane in the world, stop the fucking whining about being a victim of something YOU consistently do to another.

You want to dish it out, then you better be able to take it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back