Understanding women

How's that for Muslim respect for women??

I guess you missed the posts where he only has the balls to shoot his mouth off on the net...in real life.... total pussy.

Yes, we know the game.
Muslim username = throw every insult, dull words and accusations around.
And if they get their appropriate answer = "Bad Muslim"

Hypocrites, Fuck you, how about that?

Ekrem--

Did you really expect to get help understanding women from American Islamophobes?

All they're interested in is scorn, ridicule and contempt.

Last edited:
I guess you missed the posts where he only has the balls to shoot his mouth off on the net...in real life.... total pussy.

Yes, we know the game.

Ekrem--

Did you really expect to get help understanding women from American Islamophobes?

Oh dear. If you really think I'm an Islamophobe, I suggest you contact Sunni Man. He knows exactly how I feel about Muslims and Islam. You might be surprised.

From what i see sky.... si is asking that you link to what you say HG "said"

or are you retracting what you claim HG said?

It would take too long to find the post. I doubt High Gravity will deny bragging about bedding an engaged Muslim woman and then putting her down for fucking him.

It's bad enough he hit on her knowing she was engaged, it's worse that he put her down for it.

Sorry sky...then ya don't have a leg to stand on if you cant post the quote....

I dont know about you sky...but i call a spade a spade. Considering it was an engaged muslim women... SHE knew EXACTLY what she was doing.... in her OWN "religion" doing what she did would make her a "slut"..... so IF HG said that about her its nothing she did not except for herself. ... she knew it would be said about her and accepted it.

Spade a spade...

You don't seem to mind that Si Modo lied about me, and won't produce any posts that say what she says I've said.

High Gravity remembers the post. That's good enough for me.

How come only I'm supposed to supply the posts. Why don't you ask Si Modo to do the same. She is lying her ass off about me.

What lies? That you are lying about High? You are.

That you are being judgmental of High? You are.

That you are a lesbian who gets her panties in a wad if anyone dares judge her? You are.

That you make shit up in your head about others that has nothing to do with reality and consistently lie? You are.

Etc.

YOU are a liar. I proved it on this thread.

You proved NOTHING in this thread except for the fact that you make shit up in your head that has nothing to do with anything in this world.

.... What difference is it to you that I'm a lesbian?

Got a problem with gay people?
I bet the willful victim in you really wants me to. :lol:

You have reported that I've said things that I clearly haven't. YOU are lying. I have asked you to produce posts that state what you've accused me of.

I ask the question again.

What difference does it make to you that I am a lesbian?

It would take too long to find the post. I doubt High Gravity will deny bragging about bedding an engaged Muslim woman and then putting her down for fucking him.

It's bad enough he hit on her knowing she was engaged, it's worse that he put her down for it.

I dont know about you sky...but i call a spade a spade. Considering it was an engaged muslim women... SHE knew EXACTLY what she was doing.... in her OWN "religion" doing what she did would make her a "slut"..... so IF HG said that about her its nothing she did not except for herself. ... she knew it would be said about her and accepted it.

Spade a spade...

You don't seem to mind that Si Modo lied about me, and won't produce any posts that say what she says I've said.

How come only I'm supposed to supply the posts. Why don't you ask Si Modo to do the same. She is lying her ass off about me.

I am not in a conversation with Si... i am in a conversation with you.... You and Si have other issues going on.... You made a claim of a quote.... and you know how i feel about the quote thing....

Yes, we know the game.

Ekrem--

If i was only interested in scorn, ridicule and contempt..... and you think that this is it....

My you don't know me well.

Spade a spade...

I am not in a conversation with Si... i am in a conversation with you.... You and Si have other issues going on.... You made a claim of a quote.... and you know how i feel about the quote thing....

You have a double standard. Si gets away with not providing quotes, I have to provide them.

Never mind.

I'm dropping the subject of HG and his bird dog ways.

Yes, we know the game.

Ekrem--

If i was only interested in scorn, ridicule and contempt..... and you think that this is it....

My you don't know me well.

You're not like that at all. I'm talking about some of the other posters here. The ones on ekrem's case just because he's a Muslim. Go back and read the thread. Plenty of people not even talking to him but about him.

Last edited:

You have a double standard. Si gets away with not providing quotes, I have to provide them.

Never mind.

First off...this thread is not about HG....i am not sure why you derailed it to focus on him.... just start a new thread.

It is about ekrem and his understanding of women.

Never mind.

First off...this thread is not about HG....i am not sure why you derailed it to focus on him.... just start a new thread.

Sorry to correct you, my friend.

It is about ekrem, and his mis-understanding of women and the role they play in a modern society.

Never mind.

It is about ekrem, and his mis-understanding of women and the role they play in a modern society.

I depends on how you read it..... What he understands is his whole problem with women. The understanding...is about nothing at all.

I depends on how you read it..... What he understands is his whole problem with women. The understanding...is about nothing at all.

His problem with women is that he can't understand why they don't behave like they did in his great to the 6th grandfather's time.

You know, get purchased, stay in the tent, spread their legs and produce many fine sons.

Ekrem--

I don't see where I seek "help".
At that time, when I opened the thread, I had a date and it was a time - just like know - where I was frequently in the internet and was talkative and I opened a thread about what's happening in my life.
I do not date that specific woman anymore.

I also have no problem talking to women. Later in the thread, I described how I like a woman based on her looks. The place where I was shopping at that time was a small family grocery-shop, and obviously the woman was the daughter/sister to the people in that grocery-shop.
I thought if I shall talk to her for a date or something like that. I didn't. But I would have if I met her somewhere outside her working-hour - away from her father and brothers.
Out of this "syrenn" makes a "ekrem can not talk to women"-thingy. Whatever, by now I don't really give a fuck what she has to say.

My current girlfriend/woman is in holiday with her family. Neither did my mother introduced me to her nor someone else. I know her from studying time and we met coincidentally - and continued to meet.
I don't lover her, but I like her. Maybe I'll begin to love her and if that's the case I'll make her a marriage offer. But for such thinking it is too early.

The other thing what "syrenn" babbles about is my mother.
If I would say to my mother, that she shall find me a woman to marry, my mother will find me a woman. That's easy - my mother will give my photograph or Facebook-Link to her friends and those friends will spread the "news" to their friends and so on.
After 2 weeks a family who has a single daughter and whose daughter wants to marry will call my mother and there will be a "tea-drinking"-meeting arranged.
Then we go tea-drinking, and me and the daughter of that family leave house and talk privately.
After we return to house, both sides of family want to hear whether "meet again" or "don't meet again". If "meet again", then we meet without families from now on.
That's how it is mostly done in Turkish families.

So far I resisted that practice, because once family is involved, it is not really easy to divorce that woman later. Mother will make "Why, try further, make sacrifices"-thingy.
I want to have all options in my hand.

I can just hear the ekrem household now,

ekrem: Mommy, mommy, buy me a woman.

Mother: Not until you clean your room and feed the dog, ekrem.
:lmao:

(I bet grounding him is not considered punishment, though. He obviously doesn't get out anyway.)

Man, Syrenn. I cannot thank you enough for bringing this thread to my attention.

I owe ya!

Well, if she grounded him, he wouldn't be able to go and visit his prostitutes.

Fiddlesticks...that's what the dancing boys are for! They come to him!

My mother would find me exactly the woman I seek.
I have studied, look as if I sprang out of TV-screen whilst a Karate movie is playing.
I have education and a good appearance, and therefore I have high expectations in a woman who is worth marrying.
The only thing I am not is being a rich man. I'm 28 and I didn't save a lot of money so far.

The woman I am currently dating meets my expectations, I don't have nothing against me developing feelings for her. So, if those feelings rise I'll marry her.

5340877b777600cebm.jpg

Yes, we know the game.

Ekrem--

I'm not an Islamophobe, but thank you for being the pathological liar that you are. :thup:

Forum List

Back