Understanding women

First, I don't need to look for a woman to marry. I've been happily married for 20 years.

Second, it's obvious that you do want a virgin, yet you can play around as much as you want.

Have a nice life, hypocrite.

I already stated, that I don't demand a "future wife" to be a virgin.
Next time read.

You want all the sex you can get, yet you don't want her to have the same privilege.

It's obvious that yes, you do want a virgin.

I can read perfectly fine.

I read your link where you stated;

I had the first sex with a prostitute. Speedy Gonzalez with no emotions. Total fail, I marched into the room and said: "It is my first time" in expectation of being someone special in-front of a woman who does this all for money

Then, when asked if you would marry a woman who was with a male prostitute, you said this;

Depends, but more No then Yes.

It's obvious you have 2 sets of standards. One for you, and another for women.

And you want to find a wife that meets your standards?

Good luck with that.

The only difference in deviating standards displayed here is your reading skills.
No leave me alone with your problems, whatever they maybe.

The only difference in deviating standards displayed here is your reading skills.
No leave me alone with your problems, whatever they maybe.

My problem is your primitive double standards regarding men and women. You refuse to see women as your equal.

My problem is your primitive double standards regarding men and women. You refuse to see women as your equal.

Your problems are not my problems.
Don't take yourself too important.

Where did I ever say I thought of myself as important? It seems you're the one with reading difficulties.

I just see myself as a man on the journey of life. And I see women as fellow travelers, not bystanders, as you seem to see them.

You would have to ask his mother.... she does all his pandering.

It is forbidden by law to buy any women, but if it were legal the cheapest would cost still more then Si Modo.

You would have to ask his mother.... she does all his pandering.

It is forbidden by law to buy any women
, but if it were legal the cheapest would cost still more then Si Modo.

Really? Well, you better go and explain to your good buddy Sunni Man that he broke the law.

My wife is from another country.

And no, I am not going to discuss the exact amount of her bride price.

Her father was the one who set the exact number.

Little did he know I would have given him twice his asking price.

Now that we have been married for a while and I see what an obedient woman she is.

I would have gladly have given him any size herd in exchange for her.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3896918-post840.html

DOUBLE DAMN! 398 posts, uh no, mine makes 399. On a post that started basicly about dating rituals. Before one goes to this much again, maybe they should just consider drinking a 12 pack and taking advantage of themselves.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back