Understanding women

It's strange to me that you only fault the woman.

Really?... i am faulting no one in any of the situations.

I say that the married woman and the man who fucks her are committing adultery. When the man turns around and calls her a pig or a slut for it, that's misogyny.

For someone who is not a christian.. you sure seem to throw those christian morals and sins around..... just saying.

I say... if a woman is sleeping around... they are engaging in consensual sex. The burden of morals is on her... not the man she is fucking.

and why bother to make a comparison in the first place.... to muslims she is a slut for just being a western woman.. no fucking around evolved.

No, I don't. There are enough single women out there.

No...you hit on their mothers, brothers and fathers first....

:lol:

He dates single women.

he is afraid to talk to women... that is what this thread is about .....NOT HG or what he is up to....

ekrem arranges dates with the family.... not on his own...

READ the damn thread sky.... and dont trun it into something it is not

Really?... i am faulting no one in any of the situations.

I say that the married woman and the man who fucks her are committing adultery. When the man turns around and calls her a pig or a slut for it, that's misogyny.

For someone who is not a christian.. you sure seem to throw those christian morals and sins around..... just saying.

I say... if a woman is sleeping around... they are engaging in consensual sex. The burden of morals is on her... not the man she is fucking.

and why bother to make a comparison in the first place.... to muslims she is a slut for just being a western woman.. no fucking around evolved.
I am sick of posters telling me that I'm sinning because I'm a lesbian and that I don't have the right to be married.

I just posted my sexual misconduct precept.

I understand that Christian morality, for High Gravity must include adultery.

I'm showing how it's different for me.

If you want to undestand women, then understand that women are whole persons, not just holes to stick it in.

No...you hit on their mothers, brothers and fathers first....

:lol:

He dates single women.

he is afraid to talk to women... that is what this thread is about .....NOT HG or what he is up to....

I'm commenting that some of the same people putting ekrem down ought to be cleaning up their own acts. I respect ekrem for not sleeping with married women.

High Gravity opened himself up for a comment when he bragged about hitting on a married woman.

But I hear you. This is the Ekrem bashing thread. See ya.

Last edited:

I am sick of posters telling me that I'm sinning because I'm a lesbian and that I don't have the right to be married.

If you want to undestand women, then understand that women are whole persons, not just holes to stick it in.

Do i say you are sinning for being a lesbian? ...no i dont think so. I am however pointing out that to ekrem you a sinner...and a slut.... how if caught in his homelands...you would be killed.

How do you know that HG is christian and that morality is what he lives by? As to chirstian morality...i would point you to those how preach it...and their lifestyles.... not so moral when you come down to it.... but it is real.

The bolded part.... do try and explain that to muslims.

He dates single women.

I'm commenting that some of the same people putting ekrem down ought to be cleaning up their own acts. I respect ekrem for not sleeping with married women.

High Gravity opened himself up for a comment when he bragged about hitting on a married woman.

Fine...respect him all you want. He is not fucking anyone....out of fear. I am quite sure of a married was half way interested in fucking him....ekrem would have no problems in the world.. fucking her and turning around and calling her a slut....

Again...read the damn thread sky.

I never called a woman a slut outside of the Internet. I don't diss women with whom I have contact in real life because they had or have a relationship with me.

I never dated a married woman.

I don't lie to women so they have any expectations which I won't deliver.

Last edited:

Fine...respect him all you want. He is not fucking anyone....out of fear. I am quite sure of a married was half way interested in fucking him....ekrem would have no problems in the world.. fucking her and turning around and calling her a slut....

Again...read the damn thread sky.

I have read the thread.

No problem. I don't have to post here.

I never called a woman a slut outside of the Internet. I don't diss women with whom I have contact in real life because they had or have a relationship with me.

If you call ANY woman a slut, you disrespect her. I'm glad you don't diss women you have relationships with.

I'm glad you don't sleep with married women.

Do i say you are sinning for being a lesbian? ...no i dont think so. I am however pointing out that to ekrem you a sinner...and a slut.... how if caught in his homelands...you would be killed.

How do you know that HG is christian and that morality is what he lives by? As to chirstian morality...i would point you to those how preach it...and their lifestyles.... not so moral when you come down to it.... but it is real.

The bolded part.... do try and explain that to muslims.

No, you don't tell me I'm a sinner. Si Modo did. Christians do. They think they are morally superior to everyone else.

HG is a Christian, BTW..

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Right.... because you scared shitless to say it to a woman in person.... who knows... ya may get the shit beat out of you by her brother.

however...your true feelings and self come out on the internet.....

:thup:

Nobody's true feelings come out on the internet. They get exaggerated on the internet. Are you honestly putting down ekrem for being shy?

I'm absolutely NOT this passionate about issues as I am on message boards.

Last edited:

If you call ANY woman a slut, you disrespect her. I'm glad you don't diss women you have relationships with.

Right...so its alright for him to disrespect women on the internet..

Right...so its alright for him to disrespect women on the internet..

No, it's not. You seem to miss that I told him that calling any woman a slut, on the internet or in person is disrespectful and wrong.

People continually tell me I put words in their mouth, and you just did that to me.

I NEVER SAID IT IS OK FOR EKREM TO DISRESPECT WOMEN. I POINTED OUT EKREM IS NOT ALONE IN DOING SO.

I hope you can read the bold and go back and read my post to ekrem.

Exactly. You are more respectful than High Gravity is to married women.
And, how moral is a woman who sleeps with another woman, eh Sky?

Ever hear of glass houses?

In Buddhism, that I am faithful to my wife is moral. We've been together for 26 years.

If you think that's a sin, fine.

I don't follow your moral code. I follow precepts. If you'd like me to post them I will.

Here's the one on sexual misconduct:

"Aware of the suffering caused by sexual misconduct, I undertake to cultivate responsibility and learn ways to protect the safety and integrity of individuals, couples, families, and society. I am determined not to engage in sexual relations without love and a long- term commitment. To preserve the happiness of myself and others, I am determined to respect my commitments and the commitments of others. I will do everything in my power to protect children from sexual abuse and to prevent couples and families from being broken by sexual misconduct."
There you go making up views in your head for me.

I said nothing of sin.

You did.

However, I did say something of morals.

You judge High for something he did - had consentual sex with a married woman (whom he did not put down) - as immoral. What makes what he did any more or less immoral than your being a lesbian?

And, who did that?

High Gravity bragged about fucking a Muslim woman who was engaged. Then he turned around and insulted her for it. Sounded to me that rather than be grateful that he got his rocks off, he hated her.
As you are a pathological liar, your claim stands as bullshit until you produce the post where High said that.

Nobody's true feelings come out on the internet. They get exaggerated on the internet. Are you honestly putting down ekrem for being shy?

Actually no...

if you read the thread i was trying to help him....

but as all threads do...it took a bit of a turn

And, how moral is a woman who sleeps with another woman, eh Sky?

Ever hear of glass houses?

In Buddhism, that I am faithful to my wife is moral. We've been together for 26 years.

If you think that's a sin, fine.

I don't follow your moral code. I follow precepts. If you'd like me to post them I will.

Here's the one on sexual misconduct:

"Aware of the suffering caused by sexual misconduct, I undertake to cultivate responsibility and learn ways to protect the safety and integrity of individuals, couples, families, and society. I am determined not to engage in sexual relations without love and a long- term commitment. To preserve the happiness of myself and others, I am determined to respect my commitments and the commitments of others. I will do everything in my power to protect children from sexual abuse and to prevent couples and families from being broken by sexual misconduct."
There you go making up views in your head for me.

I said nothing of sin.

You did.

However, I did say something of morals.

You judge High for something he did - had consentual sex with a married woman (whom he did not put down) - as immoral. What makes what he did any more or less immoral than your being a lesbian?

You said people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. You said it is immoral for me to be married to my wife.

I show that Buddhist morals are more exacting and stricter than Christian ones.

YOU JUDGE ME, and you put me down for judging someone else. Kind of hypocritical, isn't it?

If you read the earlier posts to high gravity by me I was asking him how he could do that, how he justified sleeping with other men's wives to himself.

He has since explained it. He doesn't think he's doing anything wrong.

He dates single women.

But I hear you. This is the Ekrem bashing thread. See ya.
Apparently you also respect him for purchasing a woman. Apparently you also respect him for distrusting a woman who says she is a virgin and inspecting the fuck bed for signs that she is a virgin.

Yeah, you are a flaming hypocrite.

Actually no...

if you read the thread i was trying to help him....

but as all threads do...it took a bit of a turn

I did see to trying to help him, and I also read a lot of putdowns of him. I think people like to pick on the couple of Muslims who happen to post here.

Ridicule is the biggest entertainment on this message board.

Forum List

Back