Undocumented UC San Diego student waves Mexican flag at graduation, unfurls controversy

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Total disrespect for the country that is giving her incredible opportunities.
Shame on you, illegal bitch.

San Diego's Harry C. Clifford wrote: "What I see is a lawbreaker who took advantage of resources and services originally intended for U.S. citizens and legal residents to obtain something she is not morally entitled to, and whose career ambition now appears to be to assist more like-minded lawbreakers. Worse yet, she insults us by wrapping herself with the flag of the nation that her parents supposedly fled, instead of the flag of the great nation that embraced her and made her education possible."

Carlsbad's Deborah Bush wrote: "Kudos to Indira Esparza for her commitment to helping others struggling with the challenges she faced. It’s a shame she didn’t proudly unfurl the flag of the United States, which afforded her this opportunity."

MORE: Undocumented student waves Mexican flag at UCSD graduation UTSanDiego.com

Send her back. She can help that country she loves so much.

I wish it were that simple, but it's not, and instead we will do the opposite and she will become the victim and celebrated.
That's America 2015, and that's why I will not be spending my last years in this country.

I wish it were that simple, but it's not, and instead we will do the opposite and she will become the victim and celebrated.
That's America 2015, and that's why I will not be spending my last years in this country.
so were are you going to go?....my sons living in England right now and he says they have their own problems.... their "Mexicans" are the Pakistanis...they give them lots of free stuff too,to the dismay of many the Brits.....i delivered mail to a handful of Aussies and Canadians working here....they have their problems as well....but yet the one underlying fact is....they all like it here better because there are more opportunities and things to do here....

so were are you going to go?....my sons living in England right now and he says they have their own problems.... their "Mexicans" are the Pakistanis...they give them lots of free stuff too,to the dismay of many the Brits.....i delivered mail to a handful of Aussies and Canadians working here....they have their problems as well....but yet the one underlying fact is....they all like it here better because there are more opportunities and things to do here....
Tell them to fix their own house then. That's what we had to do to make this country so attractive in the first place.

Stop voting for the politically correct. Vote for someone that sees this immigration issue as destructive for America and is wiling to give us our border back.

It's "illegal" immigration.

The sad thing is, the Dimocrat party are the protectors of the illegal immigrant, and unfortunately in America 2015, they have more voters than the opposition.

That's not to say that the GOP politicians are much better, but at least their base is firmly against illegal immigration. You can't say that about the Dim base, in fact those people would not even allow borders if they had their way.

Tell them to fix their own house then. That's what we had to do to make this country so attractive in the first place.

You definitely don't see American citizens sneaking into Mexico looking for jobs and handouts.

im not the one saying i want to leave the country.....talk to the guy who thanked you.....

One of the most sickening things about this, is the fact that she's 22 years old, and she was 2 years old when she was smuggled here.

Now think about that, she's been here for 20 years and she's waving the goddamn Mexican flag !
If she has aliegence to Mexico now, that should tell you a thing or two about her assimilation.

Makes me despise the illegal trade even more !!!!

As much as I hate Illegals you gotta' admit one thing: They have more guts and bigger "cajones" than most sissified Americans.

They don't listen to cops.
They grow their own for at home, raise their own animals at home.
They have their own tax free underground economy and get Tax returns at the same time.
They run many of their own businesses without "Liscences".
They're smart enough to get all the freebees from Uncle Stupid while working minimum wage jobs.

Meanwhile stupid Americans just bend over, take it, pay for it, salute the flag, thank veterans and call LeBron and Caitlyn their "Heroes".

This is just ONE reason why I tell young people to NOT join the Military.

Europe, especially the UK would be closer to the last place I would go. They are going down even faster than us, much faster. A few more generations, and they are gone. To be blunt, once whites stopped having children in any significant #'s, they were doomed.

One thing I will say about us here in the U.S. at least the bulk of our immigrants, much of them illegal, are at least westerners with Christian backgrounds.
Europe, is being invaded by Muslim and other non-western cultures and religions, and these people have no intentions of being assimilated into western culture. They are simply waiting for the day when they have the #'s to change every thing. And they will, 50 years from now, Europe will be completely unrecognizable.

Anyway, right now I'm focusing on Australia to spend my last years. It can be difficult, to be allowed permanent residency, but I have money and a relative there that is going to provide me with the legal resources to gain permission.

We'll see, I haven't ruled anything out other than changing my mind about leaving here.

As much as I hate Illegals you gotta' admit one thing: They have more guts and bigger "cajones" than most sissified Americans.

They don't listen to cops.
They grow their own for at home, raise their own animals at home.
They have their own tax free underground economy and get Tax returns at the same time.
They run many of their own businesses without "Liscences".
They're smart enough to get all the freebees from Uncle Stupid while working minimum wage jobs.

Meanwhile stupid Americans just bend over, take it, pay for it, salute the flag, thank veterans and call LeBron and Caitlyn their "Heroes".

This is just ONE reason why I tell young people to NOT join the Military.

That's because they are still evolving through what I call the "hand-to-mouth" stage. That is, they grow up having to work hard to survive, which instills completely different values and work ethics than people that have evolved to the softer weaker generations that are used to having things given to them.

Starting with the Baby Boomers, Americans are not used to having to physically work very hard for anything.

Europe, especially the UK would be closer to the last place I would go. They are going down even faster than us, much faster. A few more generations, and they are gone. To be blunt, once whites stopped having children in any significant #'s, they were doomed.

One thing I will say about us here in the U.S. at least the bulk of our immigrants, much of them illegal, are at least westerners with Christian backgrounds.
Europe, is being invaded by Muslim and other non-western cultures and religions, and these people have no intentions of being assimilated into western culture. They are simply waiting for the day when they have the #'s to change every thing. And they will, 50 years from now, Europe will be completely unrecognizable.

Anyway, right now I'm focusing on Australia to spend my last years. It can be difficult, to be allowed permanent residency, but I have money and a relative there that is going to provide me with the legal resources to gain permission.

We'll see, I haven't ruled anything out other than changing my mind about leaving here.
thanks for answering DD....

Mexicans don't consider the United States a separate country. It's all mexico. To them, the US flag is as objectionable as the confederate flag is to liberals.

Mexicans don't consider the United States a separate country. It's all mexico. To them, the US flag is as objectionable as the confederate flag is to liberals.
the great majority of the ones born here do....why dont you quit acting like you know Mexicans....because if you did you would have made the distinction between the citizens and the illegals....

Forum List

Back