Unelected Jill Biden to Represent US at Coronation instead of Joe

Joey Xiden was the first and only President held in contempt of the UK…he was not welcome

he’s an embarrassment to the nation

Boy , are you wrong. Trump is despised because of the vulgar things he said about Princess Diana after her death. She called him an anal fissure.

Presidents don't attend coronations. Eisenhower didn't attend in 1953. Stop winging it with your lies.

Because pageantry and ceremony may help unify a nation.

If we had a non-political monarch or president, s/he could help heal our nation.

( P.S. I have just seen His Majesty being crowned. GOD SAVE THE KING!)

Thanks to the OP for that information.

I did not know that Dr. Biden would be representing the United States.

I hope that she enjoys the event.

I am watching it at this very minute.

I love pageantry.

I wish that we had more ceremony in this country.
I’m watching it too. It’s just unfortunate when they show all sorts of leaders - and the U.S. President is too feeble to endure a ceremony that entails getting up from one’s chair and standing.

I’m watching it too. It’s just unfortunate when they show all sorts of leaders - and the U.S. President is too feeble to endure a ceremony that entails getting up from one’s chair and standing.
Again moron

American Presidents do not attend coronations

Christ you are stupid

Too feeble minded to know what the hell he is there for.

Too feeble minded to know what the hell he is there for.
So true. And as I’m watching, there is NO WAY he could have withstood the ceremony. Big blocks of time where everyone is standing. Plus, he couldn’t maintain his focus for that length of time, either.

Boy , are you wrong. Trump is despised because of the vulgar things he said about Princess Diana after her death. She called him an anal fissure.

Presidents don't attend coronations. Eisenhower didn't attend in 1953. Stop winging it with your lies.
no 100 percent the xiden is the only president to be held in contempt of the UK

Again moron

American Presidents do not attend coronations

Christ you are stupid
You dimwit.

There are not very many coronations for an American President to attend, ever. The last one was in 1953 you idiot.

The reason Potatohead didn't go is because his handlers didn't want him shitting all over the guest at a ceremony that was important to our main ally.

Potatohead has a proven record of shitting on the Royal Family.

He also has a record of shitting on the American people but in a different way.

Thanks to the OP for that information.

I did not know that Dr. Biden would be representing the United States.

I hope that she enjoys the event.

I am watching it at this very minute.

I love pageantry.

I wish that we had more ceremony in this country.
Not me, but have it. :rolleyes:

What’s the deal? This woman is largely responsible for talking her senile, fragile husband into running again and now SHE is the one to attend the coronation? Would the efforts of walking into the church, standing at times, and then walking out again be too exhausting for the most powerful man in the world to handle?

In a word, YES. joe could not handle it and he would make a fool of himself and embarrass this country. Jill isn't much better but she is not yet as senile as joe.

Forum List

Back