Unelected Jill Biden to Represent US at Coronation instead of Joe

Lol, ya uninvited guests are just so welcome at such things. Hilarious 😂 Trump trash how ever told not to come.

You know this is Elizabeth's funeral not the coronation. You also realize that shitstain Obama couldn't go. Neither could Clinton or Bush.

What’s the deal? This woman is largely responsible for talking her senile, fragile husband into running again and now SHE is the one to attend the coronation? Would the efforts of walking into the church, standing at times, and then walking out again be too exhausting for the most powerful man in the world to handle?

Joey Xiden was the first and only President held in contempt of the UK…he was not welcome

he’s an embarrassment to the nation

I don’t care about the coronation so I also don’t care who goes to it as a representative for the USA.

Yes. This is definitely the reason. And yet, the “leader of the free world,” incapable of attending a big event, is running again. Oye.
Let me say this slowly.

Read it slowly

Presidents do not go to coronations

Why should we be concerned with a coronation of a figurehead only aristocrat?

344580822_277401374627443_6614108394148493096_n.jpg

World leaders gather for the coronation, and the “most powerful man in the world” is too weak and feeble to make the trip - and everyone knows it. Words cannot describe how far the United States has fallen in the eyes of the world in the past two years.

World leaders gather for the coronation, and the “most powerful man in the world” is too weak and feeble to make the trip - and everyone knows it. Words cannot describe how far the United States has fallen in the eyes of the world in the past two years.
Sure, at least Joe doesn't need a golf cart to go ....................700 YARDS.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

I consider my health, stamina and strength one of my greatest assets.The world has watched me for many years and can so testify-great genes!

7:19 AM · Dec 3, 2015

May 28 2017
Donald Trump kept six world leaders waiting for a photo op at the G7 summit because he needed a golf cart to carry him 700 yards.

Theresa May and the heads of Canada, France, Germany, Italy and Japan took a stroll through Taormina, Sicily on Saturday to make their way to a piazza in the hilltop town while the President waited behind.

The episode came just days after Trump sent his daughter, Ivanka, to speak at an event in Saudi Arabia because he was too “exhausted” two days into a seven-day tour of the Middle East and Europe.

That retard Biden doesn't even know what day of the week it is. He already forgot about Ireland.

Person, Woman, Man, Camera, TV.

“Like a memory question,” Trump recounted. “It’s like you’ll go: Person, woman, man, camera, TV. So they say, ‘Could you repeat that?’ So I said, ‘Yeah. So it’s person, woman, man, camera, TV.’ ‘Okay, that’s very good. If you get it in order you get extra points.’”

“You go, ‘person, woman, man, camera, TV,’” he said. “They say, ‘That’s amazing. How did you do that?’ I have, like, a good memory... I’m cognitively there.”

Why is everyone acting as if Jill isn't the one who is actually pulling Joseph's strings? Seems as if being the person behind the curtain makes her the perfect representative. They're getting the actual President.

So why is Jill going?

To grovel to a “king” on behalf of senile Joe?
As you know ,The Donald is over here , allegedly to play Golf on his own course in Scotland ( Spit) .
The Diaper Woman has begged for a private meeting in order to plead for mercy for Piss Pot when the Day of Judgement arrives . Next Thursday.

Apparently The Donald plans to fart loudly in her face as revenge for Piss Pot's disgusting recent behaviour in the compay of our Queen Camel .

Fallen?

Name a President who has gone to a coronation …idiot

Oh no. We're paying. Some arrangement will be made for her but the Biden's were not invited at the specific request of Queen Camilla. She will never forget or forgive old Joe's gigantic smelly fart.

What a lie. Trump is not welcome because of the vulgar remarks he made about Princess Diana after her death. The Bidens were invited.

Thanks to the OP for that information.

I did not know that Dr. Biden would be representing the United States.

I hope that she enjoys the event.

I am watching it at this very minute.

I love pageantry.

I wish that we had more ceremony in this country.

Thanks to the OP for that information.

I did not know that Dr. Biden would be representing the United States.

I hope that she enjoys the event.

I am watching it at this very minute.

I love pageantry.

I wish that we had more ceremony in this country.
Why?

Forum List

Back