Unemployment Rate Down 0.5% in 56 Months Since Obama Became President

I love the hypocrisy! Giving false facts and lies while accusing others of lying is typical of the lying Right.

The number of discouraged workers has DECLINED from 1,027,000 in June to 866,000 in August while there are over 2 million more people working than when Bush left office.

The best manifestation of this: the number of people not in the labor force which in March soared by a massive 663,000 to a record 90 million Americans who are no longer even looking for work. This was the biggest monthly increase in people dropping out of the labor force since January 2012, when the BLS did its census recast of the labor numbers. And even worse, the labor force participation rate plunged from an already abysmal 63.5% to 63.3% - the lowest since 1979! But at least it helped with the now painfully grotesque propaganda that the US unemployment rate is "improving."

People Not In Labor Force Soar By 663,000 To 90 Million, Labor Force Participation Rate At 1979 Levels | Zero Hedge

Stop lying, Prez Cracka and his Keynesian bullshit has failed.
People are leaving the workforce because Boomers are retiring. Back in the Bush Regime they predicted this and used it as a rationalization for privatizing Social Security. The LPR will continue to decline no matter who is president as long as Boomers are retiring. To try to blame Obama for Boomers getting old shows just how desperate the Right is!!!

if that is the case you would think it would help the unemployment numbers. more jobs would be opening up and people retiring are not applying for unemployment. kind of makes Obama's efforts reek of even more failure when you look at it that way

We were coming back from the Bush Recession pretty well until the GOP took the House in the Elder White Panic Vote of 2010.

It's just a speed bump though. Millennials are very liberal, and also more asian and hispanic too. Their patience with the GOP and their ageing, graying rank & file is quite thin, and getting thinner. It will be about 10 to 20 years, then the Dems will sweep into power in a overwhelming majority, and America will be a social democracy, Euro-style.

The following are inevitiable: Single Payer Healthecare, Free College, Living Wage, Mandatory Unions, Higher taxes on the overpaid and leisure classes, a stiff, pro-green, per miles taxation on NASCAR drivers, cut off of Israeli subsidies and handouts, mandatory apologies to Iraqis from all Bush voters, removal of 'under god' from PoA, renaming of cities, roads, schools, forts, etc. that are currently named after treasonous confederates, dismantling of all confederate monuments, most especially stonewall mountain.

I have been looking for the dumbest person on the internet but never actually thought I would find him. Yet here you are. Like a giant gift of stupidity sent to me by divine intervention.

The pathetic part is I think you actually believe this sh*t you are spewing. Not really smart enough to think it all through but that isn't going to stop you. Keep on preaching the stupid. I here by award you with the intertard grand prize of f*cking stupid. Still working on the trophy but trust me it will be epic!

Forum List

Back