Unemployment rates were made worse by Bush, not Obama!

Starting in Jan. 20, 2001, at the beginning of George W. Bush’s administration, the rate was 2.4 percent, but by the time he left in January 2009 it had reached 7 percent. The rate now is 5.9% and is on track to get even lower.

The unemployment rate was never 2.4%, not even close.

Notice Data not available U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

The only reason that the rate is currently going "down" is because so many people dropped out of the labor workforce and are no longer looking for jobs. Only a liberal hack would gloat about such an "accomplishment".
Oh? Of the people who have dropped out of the labor force, how many of them do you contend did so because they want to work but couldn't find a job?

Starting in Jan. 20, 2001, at the beginning of George W. Bush’s administration, the rate was 2.4 percent, but by the time he left in January 2009 it had reached 7 percent. The rate now is 5.9% and is on track to get even lower.

The only reason that the rate is currently going "down" is because so many people dropped out of the labor workforce and are no longer looking for jobs. Only a liberal hack would gloat about such an "accomplishment".
Oh? Of the people who have dropped out of the labor force, how many of them do you contend did so because they want to work but couldn't find a job?

Just about all of them, why else do people drop out of the workforce? Bush had a healthy 65-66% his entire term. Obama has been dropping every month, now down to an all time low of 62.7%.

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

Keep on spinnin'.

Just about all of them, why else do people drop out of the workforce? Bush had a healthy 65-66% his entire term. Obama has been dropping every month, now down to an all time low of 62.7%.

Keep on spinnin'.
Huh? "Just about all of them?" What do you base that on?

Keep on spinnin'.
Oh, and if it's an "all time low," how is it possible that it's actually been lower? Did you get that wrong detail from the same source that lead you to believe that "just about all" of the folks to drop out of the labor force did so because they wanted to work but couldn't find a job?

The only reason that the rate is currently going "down" is because so many people dropped out of the labor workforce and are no longer looking for jobs. Only a Unemployment rates were made worse by Bush not Obama US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum hack would gloat about such an "accomplishment".

Yawwnnnn! I've already been over that 2.4% thang twice . Here is the link showing my previous response to the same ...CORRECTION!

Keep on spinnin'.
If they had an attractive enough job opportunity they would start working.
You're not very good at this stuff, are you?

Keep on spinnin'.
Prove that "just about all of them" wanted to work.

Keep on spinnin'.
I just did.
You're sort of thick, aren't you?
Why do you think the workforce participation rate rose in the Reagan years?

Keep on spinnin'.
I just did.
You proved it? I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you making a declaration does not constitute proof.

Keep on spinnin'.
I just did.
You proved it? I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you making a declaration does not constitute proof.
Right. Proof constitutes proof. And I gave it. That you dont like that is your problem, not mine.
Prove that they dont want jobs as opposed to believing there are not adequate jobs out there.

Keep on spinnin'.

I think he is DAMN good at this stuff! You are the one who seems to have a reading comprehension problem as well as a propensity for attempting to change the definition of who is or who is not part of the non participating workforce!

I just did.
Right. Proof constitutes proof. And I gave it. That you dont like that is your problem, not mine.
Prove that they dont want jobs as opposed to believing there are not adequate jobs out there.
And you failed to provide any proof. Only a loon would take you at your word. And since you have no proof, you have nothing.

Keep on spinnin'.

I think he is DAMN good at this stuff! You are the one who seems to have a reading comprehension problem as well as a propensity for attempting to change the definition of who is or who is not part of the non participating workforce!
Of course you think that. Because you're just as ignorant as he is.
The truth is that the workforce participation rate goes up when people perceive they might land a worthwhile job. That isnt happening today, thanks to the Obama Economy.

I just did.
And you failed to provide any proof. Only a loon would take you at your word. And since you have no proof, you have nothing.
Repeating the same thing isn't arguing, Murgatroyd.
Face it, s0n. You've been
pwn3d2.jpg

I just did.
pwn3d2.jpg
Hell, you can't even prove that. :eusa_doh: It just falls off the cliff with your other unsubstantiated nonsense.

I just did.
pwn3d2.jpg
Hell, you can't even prove that. :eusa_doh: It just falls off the cliff with your other unsubstantiated nonsense.
No! No! I'm right! I'm right!
Call me when you get an argument more believable than that.

Keep on spinnin'.
I just did.

Why didn't you know that RAYgun did not have an average of 8000 baby boomers retiring per day on his watch?
You should know that by now.. we schooled you on that many posts ago! Retirees dropping out of the workforce will certainly have an impact on the workforce participation rate.

pwn3d2.jpg
No! No! I'm right! I'm right!
Call me when you get an argument more believable than that.
Try a frontal lobotomy. Maybe that will make more lucid? :dunno:

Keep on spinnin'.

Of course you think that. Because you're just as ignorant as he is.
The truth is that the workforce participation rate goes up when people perceive they might land a worthwhile job. That isnt happening today, thanks to the Obama Economy.

You should be so ignorant as Faun and me! That would be a definite improvement over your present mental disorder. So, obviously, those worthwhile jobs are ALL taken? I doubt that! But if true, the campaign promises of Romney and his radical retinue` are still echoing in the ears of the jobless: "Tax cuts for the JOB CREATORS will create jobs," they said

Keep on spinnin'.
His MessiahRushie Limbola told him!

Forum List

Back