Unemployment rates were made worse by Bush, not Obama!

Starting in Jan. 20, 2001, at the beginning of George W. Bush’s administration, the rate was 2.4 percent, but by the time he left in January 2009 it had reached 7 percent. The rate now is 5.9% and is on track to get even lower.

The unemployment rate was never 2.4%, not even close.

Notice Data not available U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

The only reason that the rate is currently going "down" is because so many people dropped out of the labor workforce and are no longer looking for jobs. Only a liberal hack would gloat about such an "accomplishment".
Oh? Of the people who have dropped out of the labor force, how many of them do you contend did so because they want to work but couldn't find a job?

Just about all of them, why else do people drop out of the workforce? Bush had a healthy 65-66% his entire term. Obama has been dropping every month, now down to an all time low of 62.7%.

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

Keep on spinnin'.
Huh? "Just about all of them?" What do you base that on?
If they had an attractive enough job opportunity they would start working.
You're not very good at this stuff, are you?
Actually discouraged workers have been declining since 2010, so a better answer would have been, just about none of them.
You really suck at this, don't you!

No it does not dumb ass. No matter how many times you repeat it, it's still a lie.
And yet, YOUR source for that 92.6 figure, the BLS, say it does. Whassamatter, ijit? You don't believe your own source??

And I point out again that you are incapable of demonstrating that the LFPR is a negative indicator of the economy.
Get over it obama has the record 92 BILLION Americans are not working A RECORD
So? 94% of them don't want to work.

And I point out again that you are incapable of demonstrating that the LFPR is a negative indicator of the economy.
92 MILLION CHERISH THIS MOMENT OBAMA HAS A RECORD. It will never happen again unless you idiots help elect another moron.
I'll be back to kick your dumb ass some more
BULLSHIT!

A new "record" will happen again and again! No matter who is president as long as the population keeps growing each president will leave office with the new record, as has happened with EVERY president since they started keeping track in 1947.
No bullshit idiot it is what it is
Stop being dreppy

Starting in Jan. 20, 2001, at the beginning of George W. Bush’s administration, the rate was 2.4 percent, but by the time he left in January 2009 it had reached 7 percent. The rate now is 5.9% and is on track to get even lower.

The unemployment rate was never 2.4%, not even close.

Notice Data not available U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

The only reason that the rate is currently going "down" is because so many people dropped out of the labor workforce and are no longer looking for jobs. Only a liberal hack would gloat about such an "accomplishment".
Oh you are going to get the stupid idiots worked up in to the dreppy stage

obama hold's that record alone.
Every president holds that record as the population grows. The next GOP president will hold it but suddenly it won't matter again.
How so at 62.8 percent, the participation rate matches the lowest since March 1978.

part1202121_big.gif
That chart shows it began dropping in 2001 ... how come you righties never talked about it until around 2009?
Sorry buba obama has a record low have not seen this since 1973 DON'T LIKE IT? I DON'T GIVE A FUCK YOU SUPPORTED THIS NOW DEAL WITH IT.
If it was lower before 1973, then it is not a "RECORD" low.
It's a record the 92 million is a record you stupid waste od a fuck you should have been condomized

Every president holds that record as the population grows. The next GOP president will hold it but suddenly it won't matter again.
How so at 62.8 percent, the participation rate matches the lowest since March 1978.

part1202121_big.gif
That chart shows it began dropping in 2001 ... how come you righties never talked about it until around 2009?
Sorry buba obama has a record low have not seen this since 1973 DON'T LIKE IT? I DON'T GIVE A FUCK YOU SUPPORTED THIS NOW DEAL WITH IT.
It's a record the 92 million is a record you stupid waste od a fuck you should have been condomized
So? The number is up about 12 million since Obama became president. During that same period, we've had some 14-15 million baby boomers retire. You don't think that had an impact on the 'not in labor force' figure? (Rhetorical question since you don't think)

Just about all of them, why else do people drop out of the workforce? Bush had a healthy 65-66% his entire term. Obama has been dropping every month, now down to an all time low of 62.7%.

Keep on spinnin'.
Prove that "just about all of them" wanted to work.
I just did.
You're sort of thick, aren't you?
Why do you think the workforce participation rate rose in the Reagan years?

Why didn't you know that RAYgun did not have an average of 8000 baby boomers retiring per day on his watch?
You should know that by now.. we schooled you on that many posts ago! Retirees dropping out of the workforce will certainly have an impact on the workforce participation rate.
If that's the case then why did Reagan start with a lower workforce participation rate than he ended with?
Do you think the entire number of people leaving are baby boomers retiring?
Why do you think they are choosing now to retire, rather than continue working, which would increase their income?
You're not terribly well informed here. Just saying.

Right. Proof constitutes proof. And I gave it. That you dont like that is your problem, not mine.
Prove that they dont want jobs as opposed to believing there are not adequate jobs out there.
And you failed to provide any proof. Only a loon would take you at your word. And since you have no proof, you have nothing.
Repeating the same thing isn't arguing, Murgatroyd.
Face it, s0n. You've been
pwn3d2.jpg
Hell, you can't even prove that. :eusa_doh: It just falls off the cliff with your other unsubstantiated nonsense.
No! No! I'm right! I'm right!
Call me when you get an argument more believable than that.
Try a frontal lobotomy. Maybe that will make more lucid? :dunno:
LOL!
Translation: I'm all out here.

part1202121_big.gif
It's a "record" EVERY president breaks!!!!!

Nothing progressive about the progressive/Democrats.

they are constantly REGRESSING to blame everything on someone else. even though their Dear wonderful Leader was suppose TO SAVE us all from the bottom of hell Booooooooooooosh supposedly put us in

Last edited:
I just did.

Why didn't you know that RAYgun did not have an average of 8000 baby boomers retiring per day on his watch?
You should know that by now.. we schooled you on that many posts ago! Retirees dropping out of the workforce will certainly have an impact on the workforce participation rate.
If that's the case then why did Reagan start with a lower workforce participation rate than he ended with?
Why do you think they are choosing now to retire, rather than continue working, which would increase their income?
Over 2.5 million every year since Obama became president whereas St Ronnie averaged only 1.6 million each year.

Beneficiary Data
Retired Workers.png

I just did.

I would expect YOU to know the answer to your own question about RAYgun's workforce participation rate. Did you ask the question because you are clueless? Or did you expect me to get tied up looking for the answer so as to relieve the pressure on you? Either way, I won't bother...RAYgun's highs and lows could have been attributed to a lot of factors but the workforce participation rate must have went down somewhat when he fired all those air traffic controllers. Reagan's WFPR might have went up thanks to Carter...who allowed all those "conservative" vietnam era draft dodgers back into the country with his amnesty plan. Reagan benefitted from that, too as they slowly re-entered the job market.
While the huge impact of retiring Babyboomers is a critical component of the present labor participation rate, that phenomenon is not solely responsible for the dire statistic.
A portion of Obama's WFPR decline has been driven by long-term demographic trends that have nothing to do with the person or the party in the White House.

part1202121_big.gif
Bush didn't Clinton didn't So fuck off.

I just did.

Over 2.5 million every year since Obama became president whereas St Ronnie averaged only 1.6 million each year.

Beneficiary Data
View attachment 33138
WOW showing off obama's war on women wealth inequality

Of course Bush & Clinton both had record numbers of people not in the labor force during their respective presidencies. Every president has...

latest_numbers_LNS15000000_1975_2014_all_period_M09_data.gif

I just did.

Beneficiary Data
View attachment 33138
You remain insane.

I just did.

Beneficiary Data
View attachment 33138
You remain insane.
Insanity is still being an obama supporter you stupid fuck

Of course Bush & Clinton both had record numbers of people not in the labor force during their respective presidencies. Every president has...

No they didn't they never came close to caters level

LOL! Wow that graph just demonstrates it all. Chiefly it demonstrates you are a dimbuilb.

Shitstain....Bush had nothing to do with home loan programs for poor people mostly blacks based on the CRA put in place by Jimmy bucktooth Carter and banks doing shady deals thanks to Glass–Steagall being repealed by Democraps.

Liberal policies/laws put in place before Bush took office are to blame, just like Clinton is responsible for 9-11 due to his lack of action against AQ.

Beneficiary Data
View attachment 33138
You remain insane.
Insanity is still being an obama supporter you stupid fuck
Nothing is saner than an Obama voter when compared to a Bush voter. Bush almost doubled unemployment from 4.2% to 7.8%. Obama cleaned up Bush's mess and reduced unemployment from 7.8% to 5.9%.

Forum List

Back