Unemployment under 5%. Lowest in 8 years. Thanks obama !

Odd, let's see, Bush inherits a mess, it's all Bush's fault. Obama inherits a mess, it is all Bush's fault. Stock markets flat-lines under Obama, stock markets don't matter. Stock markets go up, YAY! OBAMA! They tank, it's China's fault.

:lmao:
Bush inherited a mess? What the f*** are you talking about?

Odd, let's see, Bush inherits a mess, it's all Bush's fault. Obama inherits a mess, it is all Bush's fault. Stock markets flat-lines under Obama, stock markets don't matter. Stock markets go up, YAY! OBAMA! They tank, it's China's fault.

Bwahahaha....he's trying to turn Clinton's Surplus into a "mess" - that's how fucked up some Republican/conservatives really are!

Wall St is unimpressed with this "wonderful" news :rolleyes:

Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)
-DJI
transparent-1093278.png
You do realize that what's happening with the stock markets right now can't really be attributed to anybody?
No, I just gave her a dose of the stock markets under Doofus Bush and under other Republican Presidents.....she's still trying to figure out some way to make that be "wrong"!:badgrin:

How much is the Dow off this year? Oh, that's right, it has shed over 1,000 points in a since December

Considering where it was when Doofus George W. Bush left office....I believe it isn't as bad. If you want to see "bad" go look up what the stock market was under Boooosh!

the Obama administration has overseen an impressive upswing in the stock market. As of Sept. 12, 2014 the Dow Jones has more than recovered from its January 2009 slump, resting nicely at 16,987.51 for the day, more than double what it was on inauguration day. More importantly, it has maintained a healthy average between 14,719 and 17,162 for the past 52 weeks. Though there have been intermittent downturns, the Dow's general upward trend speaks well for the Obama administration's efforts at economic recovery.

Where was the Dow Jones when Obama took office? | Investopedia

Yeah I know... Boooosshhhh. Always Bush... everything is Bush's fault. You'll be mumbling that when your in a rest home.

You're an idiot

"The U.S. economy added only 151,000 jobs in January."

US population grows by 200,000 per month.

Math r hard.

Right? Look, all I'm saying is if anyone thinks the economy is in good shape, they're delusional with a CAPITAL D.

Job growth is anemic, debt is out of control, the markets have been propped up with runaway money printing... we're on our way to becoming the Wiemar Republic.
All anyone has to do is go state by state and look at the gains and losses in jobs and industries to find that out.

They rather lie to themselves and the public.

-DJI
transparent-1093278.png
You do realize that what's happening with the stock markets right now can't really be attributed to anybody?
No, I just gave her a dose of the stock markets under Doofus Bush and under other Republican Presidents.....she's still trying to figure out some way to make that be "wrong"!:badgrin:

How much is the Dow off this year? Oh, that's right, it has shed over 1,000 points in a since December

Considering where it was when Doofus George W. Bush left office....I believe it isn't as bad. If you want to see "bad" go look up what the stock market was under Boooosh!

the Obama administration has overseen an impressive upswing in the stock market. As of Sept. 12, 2014 the Dow Jones has more than recovered from its January 2009 slump, resting nicely at 16,987.51 for the day, more than double what it was on inauguration day. More importantly, it has maintained a healthy average between 14,719 and 17,162 for the past 52 weeks. Though there have been intermittent downturns, the Dow's general upward trend speaks well for the Obama administration's efforts at economic recovery.

Yeah I know... Boooosshhhh. Always Bush... everything is Bush's fault. You'll be mumbling that when your in a rest home.

You're an idiot

You're the idiot....who can't accept reality and is trying to make Bush's fuck-up into a positive. It was Bush who put the country in the toilet.....not Obama, deal with it.

Bwahahaha....he's trying to turn Clinton's Surplus into a "mess" - that's how fucked up Republican/conservatives really are!

Trying? The man's been gone for nearly 8 years. Did you not get the memo, we have a new president.

"The U.S. economy added only 151,000 jobs in January."

US population grows by 200,000 per month.

Math r hard.

Right? Look, all I'm saying is if anyone thinks the economy is in good shape, they're delusional with a CAPITAL D.

Job growth is anemic, debt is out of control, the markets have been propped up with runaway money printing... we're on our way to becoming the Wiemar Republic.
All anyone has to do is go state by state and look at the gains and losses in jobs and industries to find that out.

They rather lie to themselves and the public.

Why don't you post some links backing up your bullshit? Because there's no links for bullshit?

-DJI
transparent-1093278.png

House sets the tone for the economy. It goes down under Dem control, up under Rep control.

Bwahahaha....he's trying to turn Clinton's Surplus into a "mess" - that's how fucked up Republican/conservatives really are!

Trying? The man's been gone for nearly 8 years. Did you not get the memo, we have a new president.

Yeah....and the new President has had to deal with a "Just Say NO" Republican Congress in trying to get the country out of the toilet from where Bush put it. Republicans don't know how to take responsibility for their fuck-ups....they keep deflecting and exposing their ignorance.

You're an idiot

You're the idiot....who can't accept reality and is trying to make Bush's fuck-up into a positive. It was Bush who put the country in the toilet.....not Obama, deal with it.

Hey, numbnutz, you're the one with Bush on the brain. I never blamed this mess we have on anyone in particular. My only point was that we have a colossal mess on our hands. And you leftwing Obama Koolaid drinkers, all you want to do is babble on and on about Bush, the man who has been gone for the better part of a decade.

That is pathetic.

You're an idiot

Hey, numbnutz, you're the one with Bush on the brain. I never blamed this mess we have on anyone in particular. My only point was that we have a colossal mess on our hands. And you leftwing Obama Koolaid drinkers, all you want to do is babble on and on about Bush, the man who has been gone for the better part of a decade.

That is pathetic.

Uh, excuse me, but GW Bush is back in the media, doing plugs for his brother.

Fair game again, if ever he wasn't.

All these were caused by deregulating and allowing the corporate/banking sector to get away with shit!

The main deregulation was removal of Glass-Stegal in 1999, not under GWB. The CRA was before that. Congress was DemWit fighting to hand out more bad loans GWB last two years. GWB was too moderate to stop it. He should have shut it down, but we was a go along compassionate middler.

You're an idiot

That is pathetic.

Uh, excuse me, but GW Bush is back in the media, doing plugs for his brother.

Fair game again, if ever he wasn't.

Yeah, run with that.

You're an idiot

That is pathetic.
See my signature for details on their condition.

U6 (the real deal) is 9.9% Thanks for nothing Obungles
But I thought those people are just lazy slacker loosers looking for a handout? What do you want us to do, force them to work? Of course you do. You'd love to bring forced labor back. LOL.

We used to tell you guys during Bush's reign that his unemployment numbers were worse than they were showing because of "real unemployment".

That "real unemployment" number matters a lot more when the economy is in free fall like it was under Bush. Then yes, the situation is much worse than they are letting on. But today the economy is slowly improving. So jobs are available. Companies are hiring. The economy is getting better.

It isn't our fault that

A. Some people have given up
B. Companies aren't hiring the long term unemployed

What do you want to do, force companies to hire the unemployed?

Obama had a No Worker Left Behind program that helped people who lost their job due to Bushanomics. It also gave companies tax breaks if they hired the unemployed. Do you know who eliminated that tax break? That's right, the GOP. Why? They wanted Obama to fail. They didn't care if poor people had to suffer. One only needs to look at Flint, MI to know they GOP don't care if we live or die. Or the Iraq war. They will clearly sacrifice American lives if it means profit.

All we had to do was $14 Trillion in new debt under Obama

14,000,000,000,000/151,000= $93 million per job!

Sa-weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeett!!!
you think they used chicken s---- to bail our country out of the greatest financial calamity since the depression??
Obama didn't increase the GOP National Debt by $14 trillion, especially not in one month, and jobs increased by about 8.5 million since Bush left, not 151,000, so the asshole's $93 million per job is so STUPID and moronic only an idiot on the Right could come up with it!

U6 (the real deal) is 9.9% Thanks for nothing Obungles

Would you prefer 14.2% U-6?

I suspect the real number is closer to 14%....only an Obama Butt licker is buying anything his administration is putting out there

But have been a proven liar so you 'suspect' is a clever reason for you to lie again...

Since the U3 and U6 numbers are measured by actual professionals and I suspect you just talk out of your arse.... I am going with the professionals...

The rest of the story:

Stocks fell on Friday as mixed U.S. employment data raised concerns that the Federal Reserve may raise rates this year.
The U.S. economy added 151,000 jobs in January, the Bureau of Labor Statistics said Friday. Economists were expecting a gain of 190,000. The unemployment rate, however, fell to 4.9 percent from 5.0 percent, while wages rose 0.5 percent.

Forum List

Back