Unethical hiring in the White House

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Looks like some people in Biden's White House are ratting him out as unethical in terms of who he hires.

Apparently he is only hiring the children of his cronies, just like his son Hunter.

Walter Shaub, the former director of the Office of Government Ethics during the Obama administration, tore into President Joe Biden Friday, charging the Democratic president lied when he promised to champion ethical standards inside the White House.

The Washington Post reported Friday that, despite Biden's promise to not hire his own children for jobs in his administration, children and relatives of powerful administration officials have been hired for key government positions.

But that vow did not extend to his senior staff and their relatives. In the first few months of Biden's presidency, at least five children of his top aides have secured coveted jobs in the new administration. They include two sons and a daughter of the White House counselor, the daughter of a deputy White House chief of staff and the daughter of the director of presidential personnel.
Beyond children, other relatives of top Biden aides also have secured high-level administration jobs or nominations. They include the wife of White House Chief of Staff Ron Klain and the sister of White House press secretary Jen Psaki.

Shaub unleashed on Biden in a profanity-laced Twitter rant, calling himself a "stupid moron" who believed Biden's promises that such activity would not happen under his watch.

"[T]his royally sucks. I'm disgusted. A lot of us worked hard to tee him up to restore ethics to government and believed the promises. This is a a real 'f*** you' to us—and government ethics," Shaub said. "Pathetic! The responses from people who spent 4 years complaining the other side was putting party over country are pathetic. They sound just like MAGAs. The jobs went to privileged kiddos with mommies & daddies who cozied up to POTUS. Nepotism is illegal."

"EVEN THE F-ING HEAD OF PRESIDENTIAL PERSONNEL, WHO IS SUPPOSED TO BE KEEPING THEM HONEST, HAS A CHILD WHO'S A RECENT COLLEGE GRAD WORKING IN THE ADMINISTRATION. AND THE SPOUSE OF THE WHITE HOUSE CHIEF OF STAFF, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. This is ridiculous. What a f***ing failure," Shaub continued.

"Do I sound bitter? HELL, YEAH, I'M BITTER! I'm the stupid moron who fell for his false promises," he added.

Yes.........yes you are a moron.

But most of the morons who supported Biden will never admit it, and the rest never see it.

Looks like some people in Biden's White House are ratting him out as unethical in terms of who he hires.

Apparently he is only hiring the children of his cronies, just like his son Hunter.

Walter Shaub, the former director of the Office of Government Ethics during the Obama administration, tore into President Joe Biden Friday, charging the Democratic president lied when he promised to champion ethical standards inside the White House.

The Washington Post reported Friday that, despite Biden's promise to not hire his own children for jobs in his administration, children and relatives of powerful administration officials have been hired for key government positions.

But that vow did not extend to his senior staff and their relatives. In the first few months of Biden's presidency, at least five children of his top aides have secured coveted jobs in the new administration. They include two sons and a daughter of the White House counselor, the daughter of a deputy White House chief of staff and the daughter of the director of presidential personnel.
Beyond children, other relatives of top Biden aides also have secured high-level administration jobs or nominations. They include the wife of White House Chief of Staff Ron Klain and the sister of White House press secretary Jen Psaki.

Shaub unleashed on Biden in a profanity-laced Twitter rant, calling himself a "stupid moron" who believed Biden's promises that such activity would not happen under his watch.

"[T]his royally sucks. I'm disgusted. A lot of us worked hard to tee him up to restore ethics to government and believed the promises. This is a a real 'f*** you' to us—and government ethics," Shaub said. "Pathetic! The responses from people who spent 4 years complaining the other side was putting party over country are pathetic. They sound just like MAGAs. The jobs went to privileged kiddos with mommies & daddies who cozied up to POTUS. Nepotism is illegal."

"EVEN THE F-ING HEAD OF PRESIDENTIAL PERSONNEL, WHO IS SUPPOSED TO BE KEEPING THEM HONEST, HAS A CHILD WHO'S A RECENT COLLEGE GRAD WORKING IN THE ADMINISTRATION. AND THE SPOUSE OF THE WHITE HOUSE CHIEF OF STAFF, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. This is ridiculous. What a f***ing failure," Shaub continued.

"Do I sound bitter? HELL, YEAH, I'M BITTER! I'm the stupid moron who fell for his false promises," he added.

But most of the morons who supported Biden will never admit it, and the rest never see it.
I can appreciate people's annoyance at the President's choices, but I believe he is within his constitutional parameters for choosing his staff. All we can do about it is to wait and see if election fraud is detected and proven beyond the shadow of a doubt, and legislation that requires a sitting president incapable of making decisions for the good of all be removed and a special voter election to replace any person with mental impairment due to lewy bodies or whatever is causing the failure to provide for the common good due to dementia.

What position did Hunter get in the White House?

FB_IMG_1626401950279.jpg

Look at the corruption Biden got away with before he made it to the White House. No way the Biden crime family stops cashing in now that they hit the big time.

I can appreciate people's annoyance at the President's choices, but I believe he is within his constitutional parameters for choosing his staff. All we can do about it is to wait and see if election fraud is detected and proven beyond the shadow of a doubt, and legislation that requires a sitting president incapable of making decisions for the good of all be removed and a special voter election to replace any person with mental impairment due to lewy bodies or whatever is causing the failure to provide for the common good due to dementia.
You can't blame the guy for being mad. He had Stupid Joe pull one on him making him look real stupid. The way the liberal goodie-2-shoes is talking he just might bust a cap into Old Joe. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Who cares who he chooses? Its his choice what morons he has sitting around him.

You can't blame the guy for being mad. He had Stupid Joe pull one on him making him look real stupid. The way the liberal goodie-2-shoes is talking he just might bust a cap into Old Joe. Let's keep our fingers crossed.
I am very joyful President Trump was doing more for world peace and prosperity before the new rich began profiting with enemies of freedom by supplying ultra cheap labor due to the atheistic usual--no beliefs in their way for using helpless poor to do something for only enough rice and lentils to keep them well enough to work for next to nothing sans any form of unionization nor standing up for themselves, others, and even their own family. And like AOC, the communists want only silence from people who don't matter to their self-centered objectives of spending other people's hard-earned money. :rolleyes-41:

It sounds so relative. *sigh*

Forum List

Back