Unexpectedly! California Motor Voter Registers Thousands to Vote Twice

upload_2018-5-29_15-6-13.jpeg

:p

The liberal cabal in California is as corrupt as it can be...the people can't fight that kind of corruption alone so they are leaving the state....Its a real possibility that the people will be voting for a new governor between two democrats because of the corrupt election rules put in place by a liberal majority in Sacramento....California has been lost...it can not be saved....its past the point of no return...if you are a Trump voter and you are still in CA....get out before its too late.....

Oh gawd. I recall a few epic threads on this topic a few years ago when I asserted that CA's Motor Voter Law would enable illegals to vote.

To all of you LW loons who took umbrage: I was right.

The liberal cabal in California is as corrupt as it can be...the people can't fight that kind of corruption alone so they are leaving the state....Its a real possibility that the people will be voting for a new governor between two democrats because of the corrupt election rules put in place by a liberal majority in Sacramento....California has been lost...it can not be saved....its past the point of no return...if you are a Trump voter and you are still in CA....get out before its too late.....
Born and raised in California. 2 more weeks and I'm gone forever.

I'll be joining that program in 3 years.

I'll be joining that program in 3 years.
Everyone I talk to says they understand why we are moving out. Only ones staying are the ones with next of kin still here. This morning, Home Depot and Supercuts all nodding in agreement. State will implode soon with lack of tax base.

If only someone could have foreseen a Democrat State corrupting the election process.

California “motor voter” program registers thousands of voters twice

These fake stories get picked up by other American outlets – by Daily Caller, Infowars, Breitbart, WND, HOT AIR, and Gateway Pundit – right-wing media outlets, and Sputnik functions as part of this right-wing media ecosystem.

Pro-Trump site The Gateway Pundit ran with Russian propaganda mentioned in Mueller indictment

If only someone could have foreseen a Democrat State corrupting the election process.

These fake stories get picked up by other American outlets – by Daily Caller, Infowars, Breitbart, WND, HOT AIR, and Gateway Pundit – right-wing media outlets, and Sputnik functions as part of this right-wing media ecosystem.

Pro-Trump site The Gateway Pundit ran with Russian propaganda mentioned in Mueller indictment
You Leftards are hilarious.

Even the Left Angeles Times is running the story, shitforbrains.

One voter, two registration forms: Errors reported in rollout of California's 'motor voter' system

One voter, two registration forms: Errors reported in rollout of California's 'motor voter' system

Read the fucking article from the LA Times and NOT just the headline (that someone probably had to read to you since you're an ignorant moron.......lol

Read the fucking article from the LA Times and NOT just the headline (that someone probably had to read to you since you're an ignorant moron.......lol
“Left unfixed, it could keep a voter from casting party-specific votes or, in the most extreme cases, cause two ballots to be issued to a voter.

Except people only vote once . You can fill out voter reg cards everyday if u want . Doesn’t mean you can vote 300x.

Fake news!

Except people only vote once . You can fill out voter reg cards everyday if u want . Doesn’t mean you can vote 300x.

Fake news!

Let the right wing idiots bitch.......reality and sanity are an anathema for them.

Forum List

Back