Unfair criticism?

Maybe you should go back and review the vids on what senator Maobama said about domestic spying and compare them to what he has done as president. Your dear leader promised to put a stop to it, instead he has ramped it up. Had he done as promised there would have been nothing to expose. Hypocrite much?

They're right. Obama has projected an image of weakness for 5 years. Remember his "red line" of chemical weapons in Syria? They're all laughing at him, knowing he won't do anything. The result is an incredible humiliation as Russia spits all over us.
Maybe Obama can go cry to the UN and get a resolution.

No. He gets the criticism he deserves. He is supposed to be the face of our nation, to the world. He isn't supposed to be letting other members of the international community run over him.

2016 can't get here soon enough.

Maybe you should go back and review the vids on what senator Maobama said about domestic spying and compare them to what he has done as president. Your dear leader promised to put a stop to it, instead he has ramped it up. Had he done as promised there would have been nothing to expose. Hypocrite much?

This site never creases to amuse.

RGS is many things, but an Obama supporter is certainly not one of them.

Any ambiguity on one's position swings their pendalum to one camp or the other. It is comical that they think RGS is an Obama supporter; I got called a "conservative henchman" once by Truthmatters....

Last edited:

A rightist goes off message and the beat down comes hard and fast.

It’s like something from the days of the Politburo.

"No control over"?
Has there been a scathing public statement?

Like Templar said, he's supposed to be our face and voice to the world.

I fail to see how we fix the problem by openly calling our President a failure over something he has no control. he has no control over what China or Russia will do. never has.

The proper response would be to remind him that while he has been getting cozy with them they resorted to this on a matter of very small consequence to them. That his approach is a failure with out openly calling him one.

One thing I learned in the Marine Corps was that if you wanted your leader to change course you did not rub failure in his face. You used the failure in other ways to get him to see his options and get him to, rather then dig in his heels , make a change.

He has failed, perhaps by quietly reminding him of it while others beat him about the head and shoulders you get what you want out of him.

I mean really, what can he do to China or Russia for refusing? You want a war over a whistle blower? His options are now political, he can change his stance on our position in regards Russia and China on other issues. And the best way to accomplish that is not shouting to the world his previous position was a failure.

I fail to see how we fix the problem by openly calling our President a failure over something he has no control. he has no control over what China or Russia will do. never has.

The proper response would be to remind him that while he has been getting cozy with them they resorted to this on a matter of very small consequence to them. That his approach is a failure with out openly calling him one.

One thing I learned in the Marine Corps was that if you wanted your leader to change course you did not rub failure in his face. You used the failure in other ways to get him to see his options and get him to, rather then dig in his heels , make a change.

He has failed, perhaps by quietly reminding him of it while others beat him about the head and shoulders you get what you want out of him.

I mean really, what can he do to China or Russia for refusing? You want a war over a whistle blower? His options are now political, he can change his stance on our position in regards Russia and China on other issues. And the best way to accomplish that is not shouting to the world his previous position was a failure.

Apparently, Snowden's motivation was *exactly* Obama's lack of action.

He, like many Obama-sheeple, had hopes of Obama dialing back and/or stopping the over-reaching of Big Brother surveillances.

*shrug*

A rightist goes off message and the beat down comes hard and fast.

It’s like something from the days of the Politburo.

Very true.

I really haven't heard what those who criticize Obama on this topic want him to do? Send in the SEALs to apprehend this guy and bring him back?

These people watch too many movies.

Thanks for saying that. When they come up with other ideas that aren't "he shouldn't have been there in the first place", it will be interesting.

Forum List

Back