"Unfathomable": Reporter Breaks Down Two Key Gaps In Police Response

Hey butt fukin arsehole

Police are afraid to do their damned jobs anymore because of you woke mother fucking lower than scum shit stains

You people suck so bad. You want these killings, you love these killings you piece of fucking dog shat

You don't want to know how I really feel penis breath
You need 30 days observation.

, had to point out and help you understand the difference between what laws can be instituted at the federal level and when and where the fed has no constitutional jurisdiction regarding states rights and it's applications
And instead you highlighted the fact that that my two suggestions have been or are federal laws that passed every test of constitutionality.

Again, thanks for being you. It's really going to sting when HR8 passes. You should smarter up and not set yourself up for disappointment.

You chase an armed suspect into a school full of kids... you take him out or die trying.

Sucks...but that's the way it is.

Think that's unfair?

Ask the first guys off the landing craft at Normandy or the soldiers in Vietnam tasked with taking the hill or Pickett's Virginians.

Sometimes you have to do what you have to do...regardless of personal cost... when you wear a uniform and carry a gun.

This entire thing is sounding more and more like ODoS (Over Dependence on SWAT)

And instead you highlighted the fact that that my two suggestions have been or are federal laws that passed every test of constitutionality.

Again, thanks for being you. It's really going to sting when HR8 passes. You should smarter up and not set yourself up for disappointment.
You've made baseless claims of constitutionality.
Your assertions were wrong.
Waiting periods never were federal law.
HR8 could pass but it won't survive a constitutional challenge.

You've made baseless claims of constitutionality.
No, they were tested at the SCOTUS. That's why waiting periods were never struck down, and that's why we still have background checks.

Sorry, you are fighting a fight you lost 40 years ago. Smarten up.

No, they were tested at the SCOTUS. That's why waiting periods were never struck down, and that's why we still have background checks.

Sorry, you are fighting a fight you lost 40 years ago. Smarten up.

LOL.....never were 'imposed' in all states....never were challenged at the SCOTUS level.

The Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act (the Brady Act), which went into effect in 1994, imposed a five-day waiting period for handguns purchased from licensed dealers in states without robust procedures for conducting background checks.

However, this requirement lasted only until 1998, when the National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS) became available. Since then, all firearm purchases have required NICS background checks, which normally take no more than a few minutes to complete.
The Effects of Waiting Periods

LOL.....never were 'imposed' in all states....never were challenged at the SCOTUS level.
The Brady Law waiting periods were, indeed, imposed in all 50 States, unless the States had an acceptable background check in place.

The idea that local, state officials had to perform the background check was struck down in the same ruling that did not strike down waiting periods. Passed the test. So the federal background check -- quite constitutional -- got put in place in 1998. The waiting period was abandoned, as the check (NICS) was more the point.

NICS was validated by the SCOTUS as recently as 2019.

Still in place. Still constitutional. About to be expanded and refined, despite any crybabying from the bizarre gun humpers.

The Brady Law waiting periods were, indeed, imposed in all 50 States, unless the States had an acceptable background check in place.

The idea that local, state officials had to perform the background check was struck down in the same ruling that did not strike down waiting periods. Passed the test. So the federal background check -- quite constitutional -- got put in place in 1998. The waiting period was abandoned, as the check (NICS) was more the point.

NICS was validated by the SCOTUS as recently as 2019.

Still in place. Still constitutional. About to be expanded and refined, despite any crybabying from the bizarre gun humpers.
Steal my quoted info 'eh?

Waiting periods were never 'struck down'.

Sureley you have a link to show they were.

Yep, but the wrong people like me are not politicized, it's the Republican Senators and a large number of Members of the H of Rep.:

In Texas and beyond, many politicians receive mega donations from pro-gun supporters​

SOO RIN KIM
Tue, May 31, 2022, 2:04 AM

Texas Sens. Ted Cruz and John Cornyn, who represent the state where an 18-year-old gunman carried out one of the nation's deadliest school shootings last week, are among Congress' top recipients of contributions from pro-gun donors, campaign finance records show.
Cruz, in particular, has taken in the most money from pro-gun individuals and groups of anyone in the current Congress, amassing $442,000 over the course of his career, according to an analysis of disclosure reports by the nonpartisan campaign finance research group OpenSecrets.
Cornyn ranks third among current U.S. senators and representatives, receiving a total of $340,000 in contributions from pro-gun donors over his career, after Rep. Steve Scalise, R-La., who has amassed $396,000, according to the analysis.
I know I'm correct and post reality in my links when these two kooks disagree with it - B. Kidd and westwall; they clearly lack any education to write an expository rebuttal.

Soros & the Far Left give 1000X more $ to Democrats than the "Gun Lobby " gives to Republicans
LOL" Another BIG LIE and fictional Conspiracy Theory by this guy. Never does he provide any credible links or probative evidence. I suppose he lives in a town with less than 200 people, and not a school in town.

Yep, but the wrong people like me are not politicized, it's the Republican Senators and a large number of Members of the H of Rep.:

In Texas and beyond, many politicians receive mega donations from pro-gun supporters​

SOO RIN KIM
Tue, May 31, 2022, 2:04 AM

Texas Sens. Ted Cruz and John Cornyn, who represent the state where an 18-year-old gunman carried out one of the nation's deadliest school shootings last week, are among Congress' top recipients of contributions from pro-gun donors, campaign finance records show.
Cruz, in particular, has taken in the most money from pro-gun individuals and groups of anyone in the current Congress, amassing $442,000 over the course of his career, according to an analysis of disclosure reports by the nonpartisan campaign finance research group OpenSecrets.
Cornyn ranks third among current U.S. senators and representatives, receiving a total of $340,000 in contributions from pro-gun donors over his career, after Rep. Steve Scalise, R-La., who has amassed $396,000, according to the analysis.

You forget that Joey's appointed Pentagon head used to sit on the Board of Raytheon.
Arming other countries is where the real money is made when it comes to donations and the real instruments of death and destruction.
Major hypocrisy is they middle name, muppet!!!

You forget that Joey's appointed Pentagon head used to sit on the Board of Raytheon.
Arming other countries is where the real money is made when it comes to donations and the real instruments of death and destruction.
Major hypocrisy is they middle name, muppet!!!
Better to post someone who has some experience, and not as the last president who put only those who kiss his fat ass, yes man and a few yes women.

Correct. They were not. In fact, they passed the court test, and only forced participation of local agencies in background checks was struck down.

I really can't dumb this down any further for you.
LOL...yet you are admittedly dumb.

Face it, dude, I am smarter than you and smarter than you'll ever be.

You have proved it in your nonfactual 'non replies'.

Forum List

Back