"Unfathomable": Reporter Breaks Down Two Key Gaps In Police Response

I have to say what I believe. Did you notice the cops refused to provide an interpreter for those Mikey Mouse press conferences? Only half those folks spoke fluent English. C'mon, man. I'm not an idiot and I'm not a trouble maker. How else can you explain their negligence?

Screw them if they never bothered to learn English. It's their responsibility, not the govts. Only idiots think Americans are required to speak 300 languages just because a bunch of squatters show up in our country demanding stuff. My wife's family came here with the Spanish, before there was a 'Texas'; they all have Spanish surnnames, speak perfect English, only a few speak Spanish as a second language any more.

Screw them if they never bothered to learn English. It's their responsibility, not the govts. Only idiots think Americans are required to speak 300 languages just because a bunch of squatters show up in our country demanding stuff.
It only takes someone a few minutes to show their true self. I'm sorry you are you, friend. You are severely damaged. You just posted some horrible shit and I will now be happy to read your posts never again.

Bi hater.

Drunk Burb Brat got a DWI and hates cops because he got caught or something, or maybe one just told him to move his ass along for some reason and forgot to pat him on the head and give him a hug or something.

What in the name of Jesus Christ and a pair of fuzzy dice are you babbling about now?

So your relatives have been turning you in again. Okay, we get your silly whining now.

You, bitchboy, are treading very close to a dangerous line. Think VERY carefully before posting anything else defamatory.

What in the name of Jesus Christ and a pair of fuzzy dice are you babbling about now?

You, bitchboy, are treading very close to a dangerous line. Think VERY carefully before posting anything else defamatory.
They are on my iggy list. It happened pretty quick so this must have been quite an extreme case.

This place is rife with Far Left & Left paid web warriors .
Yeah, there were like two or three evil ones that came at me right away. Once I see cruelty and/or dishonesty, its not a hard decision. I'm thinking this one was the one that told me the kids in Uvalde "had it coming". Great guy :(

Yeah, there were like two or three evil ones that came at me right away. Once I see cruelty and/or dishonesty, its not a hard decision. I'm thinking this one was the one that told me the kids in Uvalde "had it coming". Great guy :(
There are like 5 Regulars ( and another 6-8 Wannabes )

No, I am not. But you can make a safe, secure school without turning it into a prison.

I gave a hyperbolic response to a hyperbolic assertion.

Too bad you don't understand simple rhetoric.

Figures.
On my last discussion board a bunch of the MAG-idiot gun-heads were suggesting we arm the nine year-olds. This is not a joke! Arm the children :) OMG!!!!!

On my last discussion board a bunch of the MAG-idiot gun-heads were suggesting we arm the nine year-olds. This is not a joke! Arm the children :) OMG!!!!!
At the DU they were talking about having eMe & Cartel Henchmen & MS13 guarding the Schools

It isn't possible to defame you, moron. Most cop haters are white Burb Brat trash or ex-cons, and you know which one you fit.

At the DU they were talking about having eMe & Cartel Henchmen & MS13 guarding the Schools

I don't doubt it. Their 'cop free zones' in Seattle and Minneapolis and their permanent ones in Baltimore, Oakland, LA, and Chicago are all we need to see about the results of their mindless bullshit, and right wing 'free fire zone' fantasies won't turn out any different either; nobody believes some meth head biker trash are good substitutes just because they babble a lot of libertoon social darwinist rubbish except idiots.

"Where was that [Uvalde Police Department] S.W.A.T. team in the hour while they were waiting for the Border Patrol tactical team to come?" he asked. "It's really just unfathomable, and law enforcement officials who are watching this across the country, as Tom Winter said earlier on the air, are aghast at what happened here."

"Ms. Gomez, a farm supervisor, said that she was one of numerous parents who began encouraging—first politely, and then with more urgency—police and other law enforcement to enter the school. After a few minutes, she said, federal marshals approached her and put her in handcuffs, telling her she was being arrested for intervening in an active investigation," the newspaper reported. "Ms. Gomez convinced local Uvalde police officers whom she knew to persuade the marshals to set her free. Around her, the scene was frantic. She said she saw a father tackled and thrown to the ground by police and a third pepper-sprayed. Once freed from her cuffs, Ms. Gomez made her distance from the crowd, jumped the school fence, and ran inside to grab her two children. She sprinted out of the school with them."

Defund the police? You god damn right. Worthless fucks.

The Teachers Put Their Lives On The Line To Protect The Kids, When The Police Wouldn't

Remember That The Next Time We're Discussing Who To Fund
Hey butt fukin arsehole

Police are afraid to do their damned jobs anymore because of you woke mother fucking lower than scum shit stains

You people suck so bad. You want these killings, you love these killings you piece of fucking dog shat

You don't want to know how I really feel penis breath

That passed every constitutionality test.

You really are not getting this. You literally highlighted the constitutionality of both waiting periods and background checks.

Again, thanks for the assist.
No, had to point out and help you understand the difference between what laws can be instituted at the federal level and when and where the fed has no constitutional jurisdiction regarding states rights and it's applications.

Happy to educate the misinformed.

Nice false over-politicized reach.
Yep, but the wrong people like me are not politicized, it's the Republican Senators and a large number of Members of the H of Rep.:

In Texas and beyond, many politicians receive mega donations from pro-gun supporters​

SOO RIN KIM
Tue, May 31, 2022, 2:04 AM

Texas Sens. Ted Cruz and John Cornyn, who represent the state where an 18-year-old gunman carried out one of the nation's deadliest school shootings last week, are among Congress' top recipients of contributions from pro-gun donors, campaign finance records show.
Cruz, in particular, has taken in the most money from pro-gun individuals and groups of anyone in the current Congress, amassing $442,000 over the course of his career, according to an analysis of disclosure reports by the nonpartisan campaign finance research group OpenSecrets.
Cornyn ranks third among current U.S. senators and representatives, receiving a total of $340,000 in contributions from pro-gun donors over his career, after Rep. Steve Scalise, R-La., who has amassed $396,000, according to the analysis.

Forum List

Back