🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Unhinged nut at Trump rally

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
This unhinged nut, looking in facial manner like he's just escaped from nearest Booby Hatch, gatecrashed a rally held by The Donald....I like how The Donald, the crowd and then security handled this weirdo freak.

This unhinged nut, looking in facial manner like he's just escaped from nearest Booby Hatch, gatecrashed a rally held by The Donald....I like how The Donald, the crowd and then security handled this weirdo freak.

Are you certain it wasn't Marco himself?

This is a great opportunity for Trump. He'll need a theme song for his campaign so why not use this?

what is kkk ?
is this ?

h-KKK-CROSS-BURNING-628x314.jpg

That video is an example of why he WILL BE our next president.

We are ready for the backlash and we WANT the historical "strong man" to lead it.

Hmmm... Trump can't handle a person expressing his freedom of speech. This guy Donsld is The Biggest Loser!!!

Hmmm... Trump can't handle a person expressing his freedom of speech. This guy Donsld is The Biggest Loser!!!
The audience doesn't have any freedom of speech at a campaign rally.

Besides the one on the stage?

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

The audience doesn't have any freedom of speech at a campaign rally.

Besides the one on the stage?

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

It's alarming that such mentally unstable people can get into the rally, I hope security is fully searching everyone before they get into these rallies.

Forum List

Back