Unhinged : Trump tweets about wiretapping & the apprentice!?

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
What the fuck happened to his promis that pettiness was done ?

While taking his morning shit he tweets shot about Obama wire tapping him, then after that reckless statement his hits with hard news! Arnold sucks at the Apprentice !!

The clown show gets worse . He's the same guy after all that shit from his speech the other day .

While taking his morning shit he tweets shot about Obama wire tapping him, then after that reckless statement his hits with hard news! Arnold sucks at the Apprentice !!

The clown show gets worse . He's the same guy after all that shit from his speech the other day .
If Obama did tap Trump's phone, he is going to jail!

double thread by accident.

Please close

Last edited:

No doubt Trump has heard that transcripts of conversations are soon to surface and is trying to change the narrative surrounding them. Only the dopes will fall for this.
Everyone knows that the communications of Russian officials are monitored and that any capture of conversations comes from that end and not from Trump tower. This position Trump has taken will only serve to make him look incredibly foolish.

Obama doesn't tap phones . So me fed agency gets a warrant to tap . A high profile case would probably get White House approval .

The real question, why would they tap? Me thinks , Russian spies in the Trump org sharing their hacks wh the trump team. That's who's going to jail !

Unless Trump's tweet has made it impossible to prosecute.

Obama doesn't tap phones . So me fed agency gets a warrant to tap . A high profile case would probably get White House approval .

The real question, why would they tap? Me thinks , Russian spies in the Trump org sharing their hacks wh the trump team. That's who's going to jail !
If Trumps phone was tapped, Obama is going to jail. There is no Russia connection.

Trump's mind and his administration continues to unravel.

He thinks a tweet is evidence.

Both parties are coming to the realization that either impeachment or Amendment XXV is the only sane resolution to Trump's craziness.

NO, eternal moron.........I am positive that a FISA court granted permission to the FBI to monitor the collusion between Trump and Russain intelligence agencies....

Always REMEMBER that the FISA courts are a Republican invention.

The Apprentice's ratings took a huge drop under Trump. It was played out long before Arnold took over. How about some proof of his first allegation.

If Trumps phone was tapped, Obama is going to jail. There is no Russia connection.
That makes sense. The National Security Advisor to the President got fired for lying about his contacts with Russia, but that doesn't because.....because.....just because. And those 17 US intelligence agencies that said there were contacts and that Russia was at the very least, attempting to meddle in the US election, are all wrong.

Forum List

Back