Unhinged : Trump tweets about wiretapping & the apprentice!?

Who is truly unhinged the person who tweets a lot or those who obsess over their tweets? Just a little something to think about.

He's the prez of the USA ! so yeah, I obsess over what he says .

Why is trump on party chat with Russian spies on the fed watch list ?
Why was Obama spying on American citizens?

Russian spies are not American citizens !

And since when do righties care about the government spying on people ?
I see you're woefully uninformed as usual.

Bush and Cheney started the spying on people after 9/11
And?

Who is truly unhinged the person who tweets a lot or those who obsess over their tweets? Just a little something to think about.

Obsessing over important stuff is one thing obsessing over a tweet about the Celebrity Apprentice that could seen as getting into unhinged terrority. Some how I don't think you obssessed over everything the previous President said.

Why is trump on party chat with Russian spies on the fed watch list ?

And?

You made a comment looking like Obama made up the spying program... Everyone spies on us, computers, phones, and camera's including google and scientific programs.

And?

You made a comment looking like Obama made up the spying program... Everyone spies on us, computers, phones, and camera's including google and scientific programs.
Stop making excuses for abhorrent behavior. If Obama spied on Trump he belongs in jail.

It is all over the world news..Blackhawk, try googling before you accuse someone.

Trump is a dumb ass for putting that out there .. where is his evidence?

You really think that if Obama had something on Trump. He wouldn't have already released it? I mean Trump has already erased Obama's legacy. You really think Obama would sit back and let Trump do it? I guess you are that stupid. Lol

Idiot. that information on Trump IS being released as you dream of the trumpster's successes.....What that fuck do you think is happening for the last month? LOL
Liberals losing their minds. Lol

And?

Stop making excuses for abhorrent behavior. If Obama spied on Trump he belongs in jail.

There is 0 evidence .... Trump is the king of conspiracies.

And?

There is 0 evidence .... Trump is the king of conspiracies.

Obama requested a phone tap.

There is your evidence. He wanted it done. He claimed a motive with the court.

Is it proof he did it anyway when denied by the court? No. Is it circumstantial evidence? Absolutely

In fact there is more there there with regard to this that the silly Trump's a traitor nonsense.

Obsessing over important stuff is one thing obsessing over a tweet about the Celebrity Apprentice that could seen as getting into unhinged terrority. Some how I don't think you obssessed over everything the previous President said.

That's the scary part ! HE is obsessing over that dopey show 30 minutes after dropping some major accusations. WTF is on his mind ?

is there any evidence other than tweets?
Is there any evidence Trump colluded with Russia other than Democrat rants?

Yes. He admitted it.
I may have to put you back on ignore. You've been posting nothing but lies and childish bullshit lately. Makes conversing with you & reading your posts pointless.

Show me one lie I posted.

Btw, Trump admitted it when he publicly encouraged hackers to hack into Hillary's emails.

That's the scary part ! HE is obsessing over that dopey show 30 minutes after dropping some major accusations. WTF is on his mind ?

What is Trump trying to distract us from?...me thinks something big is coming out.

Also Trump is on a rant about Arnold Schwarzeneggar as well this morning...it is so embarrassing..

C6FZQtqVAAE63s3.jpg

It is all over the world news..Blackhawk, try googling before you accuse someone.

Trump is a dumb ass for putting that out there .. where is his evidence?
That doesn't make it important try learning he difference.

What the fuck happened to his promis that pettiness was done ?

While taking his morning shit he tweets shot about Obama wire tapping him, then after that reckless statement his hits with hard news! Arnold sucks at the Apprentice !!

The clown show gets worse . He's the same guy after all that shit from his speech the other day .
If Obama did tap Trump's phone, he is going to jail!

No doubt Trump has heard that transcripts of conversations are soon to surface and is trying to change the narrative surrounding them. Only the dopes will fall for this.
Everyone knows that the communications of Russian officials are monitored and that any capture of conversations comes from that end and not from Trump tower. This position Trump has taken will only serve to make him look incredibly foolish.
Except that Obama applied for a wiretap with the courts & was denied.
Presidents don't personally apply for wiretaps :lol: Wow you people are becoming increasingly nuts with every passing day

Forum List

Back