Unhinged : Trump tweets about wiretapping & the apprentice!?

What the fuck happened to his promis that pettiness was done ?

While taking his morning shit he tweets shot about Obama wire tapping him, then after that reckless statement his hits with hard news! Arnold sucks at the Apprentice !!

The clown show gets worse . He's the same guy after all that shit from his speech the other day .
If Obama did tap Trump's phone, he is going to jail!

No doubt Trump has heard that transcripts of conversations are soon to surface and is trying to change the narrative surrounding them. Only the dopes will fall for this.
Everyone knows that the communications of Russian officials are monitored and that any capture of conversations comes from that end and not from Trump tower. This position Trump has taken will only serve to make him look incredibly foolish.
Except that Obama applied for a wiretap with the courts & was denied.

As someone who knows what it's like to be the victim of the security apparatus; unfairly I might add since I was speaking out against Canadian abuses against U.S businesses and the spreading of hatred against America, if Obama did this against Trump as suggested this is unprecedented and very disturbing. He would have to have compelling evidence to apply for such a wiretap, and, the timing of it not long after the election win and before Obama is to leave office leaves room for suspicions of a witch hunt.

If this is assertion by Trump is at all accurate, it will give him free reign to go forward even harder with his agenda, unabashed and unapologetically. All Goodwill by the opposition will be thrown out the window. Hell, it could have major repercussions for the Democratic party for a long time if details come out.

Consider the carrying of the water that we saw during the election by some media outlets, the Wikileaks stuff that humiliated the Dems and showed how they were clearly denying Sanders a fair shot at being the nominee...now this? It would really provide a chasm between these two parties, the Dems would look like globalist crooks who would violate all decency to win, the GOP, a party of virtue, character and values.

Why is trump on party chat with Russian spies on the fed watch list ?

If Obama did tap Trump's phone, he is going to jail!

NO, eternal moron.........I am positive that a FISA court granted permission to the FBI to monitor the collusion between Trump and Russain intelligence agencies....

Always REMEMBER that the FISA courts are a Republican invention.
I'm positive that Obama will be a good little bitch to his master in jail.

Go back to take a nap and keep looking at the Trump-Putin poster you have pasted on the ceiling over your bed......LOL

Go back to take a nap and keep looking at the Trump-Putin poster you have pasted on the ceiling over your bed......LOL
You really think that if Obama had something on Trump. He wouldn't have already released it? I mean Trump has already erased Obama's legacy. You really think Obama would sit back and let Trump do it? I guess you are that stupid. Lol

You really think that if Obama had something on Trump. He wouldn't have already released it? I mean Trump has already erased Obama's legacy. You really think Obama would sit back and let Trump do it? I guess you are that stupid. Lol

Idiot. that information on Trump IS being released as you dream of the trumpster's successes.....What that fuck do you think is happening for the last month? LOL

Idiot. that information on Trump IS being released as you dream of the trumpster's successes.....What that fuck do you think is happening for the last month? LOL
The only thing released in the last month are democrat wet dreams & speculation.

Trump is going...

:cuckoo::cuckoo:
7L0Lyqo.gif
:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Forum List

Back