Unifier Biden Rejects Legitimate Opposition, Calls Half the Country Who Voted for Trump "Semi-Fascist" But Will Still Take Their Taxes

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
“What we’re seeing now is the beginning or the death knell of an extreme MAGA philosophy. It’s not just Trump, it’s the entire philosophy that underpins the – I’m going to say something, it’s like Semi-Fascism,” Biden said on Friday at a DNC fundraiser.

“I never did give them hell. I just told the truth, and they thought it was hell.”​

- Harry Truman, and Joe Biden.

Now, Trump cultists, tell us more about how you want to murder all liberals. You know, like you've been doing for years. Then whine a bit more about how mean Biden is. Take your hypocrisy to new limits.

“I never did give them hell. I just told the truth, and they thought it was hell.”​

- Harry Truman, and Joe Biden.

Now, Trump cultists, tell us more about how you want to murder all liberals. You know, like you've been doing for years. Then whine a bit more about how mean Biden is. Take your hypocrisy to new limits.
You like the way Your Antifa's attacked conservative scribbler Andy Ngo? You are dangerously unhinged in your reality.

1661727928640.png

this is right out of the Stalinist play book…dehumanize citizens that challenge your power.
It certainly is the most dog-eared page in the Trumplican playbook.

Of course, Trumplicans can’t even get this right in their quest for some new shard of self-proclaimed victimhood to grasp onto. Biden is talking about tbe philosophy that underpins Trumpism. Not people.

Of course, Trumplicans can’t even get this right in their quest for some new shard of self-proclaimed victimhood to grasp onto. Biden is talking about tbe philosophy that underpins Trumpism. Not people.
there is not hung fascist about deregulation, and cutting taxes.

You mean the philosophy of free markets and free people? I guess that would be fascist to fascists.

Forum List

Back