Unisex Bathrooms

So, a troll needs more privacy at home where you can control who is in the home, then in public where you have no control?

Yes.

A mans home is his temple. The public bathroom is not my temple.

The public bathroom is nothing more than a place to take a piss, and you fools best starting treating that like the case.

So, a troll needs more privacy at home where you can control who is in the home, then in public where you have no control?

Yes.

A mans home is his temple. The public bathroom is not my temple.

The public bathroom is nothing more than a place to take a piss, and you fools best starting treating that like the case.

Dimwit, the king of the castle decides who comes in the castle, so he controls them, right?

Or are you simply proving, once again, if anyone spent a nickle on your education, wasted six cents?

Dimwit, the king of the castle decides who comes in the castle, so he controls them, right?

Exactly why it should be the choice of the private business to reject single sex public bathrooms.

Exactly why it should be the choice of the private business to reject single sex public bathrooms.

Private business don't have the right as to if they have bathrooms or not, so tell me why they can't be regulated as to who may use them?

Your right to privacy while vulnerable is no less important in a mall then it is in your home.

But I'm done with your trolling, there are actual important issues in this world.

Forum List

Back