Unisex Bathrooms

I believe that society would be better if private businesses converted their restrooms into public unisex bathrooms

Just how would "society" be "better?"

1. More transparency between the sexes

2. Less social stigmatization of the other sex overtime

3. Increased efficiency and cost effectiveness

4. Upholds the ideals of an equal society in which both sexes are neither favored nor "protected" in a paternalist sense of the word.

Thanks for digging, Jwoodie.

I had already determined i had won the debate, considering the best argument my opposition could come up with were irrelevant rants on transgenders and argumentum ad populum fallacies. Maybe there is still life in it yet.

Last edited:
I believe that society would be better if private businesses converted their restrooms into public unisex bathrooms

4. Upholds the ideals of an equal society in which both sexes are neither favored nor "protected" in a paternalist sense of the word.

I had already determined i had won the debate, considering the best argument my opposition could come up with were irrelevant rants on transgenders and argumentum ad populum fallacies. Maybe there is still life in it yet.
Um this isn't winning. This is foolishness. It is imaginings in the star trek world of the federation.

Um this isn't winning. This is foolishness. It is imaginings in the star trek world of the federation.

No, it is most definitely a victory.

You losers have not produced one good argument. That does not prevent you from irreverent yapping and hi-fiving each other after weak insults.

You losers have not produced one good argument. That does not prevent you from irreverent yapping and hi-fiving each other after weak insults.
You have not come up with anything. What is this crap about transparency and social stigmatization? It's nonsense, psycho babble.

Someone's right to privacy is going to be overcome by an idiotic excuse of transparency is rape of the language.

Reasons why your idea is a bad one has been presented, no one can received it for you. The primary objection is that women don't want men in their rest rooms. How you feel about that isn't important.

Have you removed the doors to the bathrooms in your home yet?

I bet you'll have far fewer house guests.

The primary objection is that women don't want men in their rest rooms.

1. Shows misunderstanding on what the topic is about. The proposal is not for men to be allowed in womens bathrooms, and if you had any reading comphrehension skills, you would of picked up on that by not.

2. Fallacious argument known as argumentum ad populum. Too bad you lost your intellectual honesty card a long time ago.

How you feel about that isn't important.

That's okay, as long as you accept that what women feel about unisex public bathrooms is irrelevant to whether or not they should be had.[/QUOTE]

The primary objection is that women don't want men in their rest rooms.

1. Shows misunderstanding on what the topic is about. The proposal is not for men to be allowed in womens bathrooms, and if you had any reading comphrehension skills, you would of picked up on that by not.

2. Fallacious argument known as argumentum ad populum. Too bad you lost your intellectual honesty card a long time ago.

How you feel about that isn't important.

That's okay, as long as you accept that what women feel about unisex public bathrooms is irrelevant to whether or not they should be had.
sure it is, it's all it's about.

Being that there is a single toilet in most home bathroom facilities, that is rather irrelevant.

I am not advocating that single occupancy bathrooms are bad anyways. In my home I want greater privacy, but when I am at a public place, I do not mind using a public bathroom.

You could only know that if you were really looking.

We all have peripheral vision.

Unless you are standing really close to the urinal, like those people with bathroom anxiety do.

Also like I pointed out, it is not a big deal if it happens. It is rude and immodest, but if someone looks at my cock I am not going to be mentally scarred. Neither should anyone else.
who cares?

Being that there is a single toilet in most home bathroom facilities, that is rather irrelevant.

I am not advocating that single occupancy bathrooms are bad anyways. In my home I want greater privacy, but when I am at a public place, I do not mind using a public bathroom.
it's a discussion point once you have rid the world of perverts.

and I already stated it doesn't matter what you think.

I suppose you could make some vague philosophical argument justifying that point.
yep, it doesn't matter what you think.

Agreed, and your opinion is also irrelevant.

From that basis you must reject argumentum ad populum, which maintains that arguments can only be logically affirmed when they have public support.

It is pretty pathetic you bunch of nobodies could only come up with argumentum ad populum as a response to the OP.

and I already stated it doesn't matter what you think.

I suppose you could make some vague philosophical argument justifying that point.
yep, it doesn't matter what you think.

Agreed, and your opinion is also irrelevant.

From that basis you must reject argumentum ad populum, which maintains that arguments can only be logically affirmed when they have public support.

It is pretty pathetic you bunch of nobodies could only come up with argumentum ad populum as a response to the OP.
it's really sad that you have a bunch of screws loose.

it's a discussion point once you have rid the world of perverts.

Impossible.

Everyone is a pervert. We all have sexually deviant thoughts.

Time for the general public to get over them, instead of enforcing outdated institutions which exemplify them.

Forum List

Back