Unisex Bathrooms

Your OP was unclear as to what you are proposing and how you would implement it:

It should of been clear to those that applied proper comprehension skills.

For your pleasure though, I will reiterate points that have already been made.

1. Are you advocating for individual or group unisex bathrooms?

Group unisex bathrooms, obviously.

2. Why "should" all men and women use the same bathroom?

Same sex bathrooms are unnecessary, inefficient, and outdated

3. Would you make this a legal requirement? What penalties would you assess for noncompliance?

No laws and no penalties.

4. Would you require retrofitting existing bathrooms or just for new construction? Who would pay for it?

Independent individuals that have property with a bathroom in it.

5. Why are you opposed to allowing people to choose whether or not they want to use a unisex bathroom?

This is a loaded question.

I believe in choice.

6. Are you going to answer these questions or resort to pseudo-intellectual word games?

I am going to watch the flag of idiocy fly.

TRANSLATION: You would like to see all people in the same bathrooms, but don't have the balls to suggest it be mandatory.

P.S. When did you have your surgery?

The entire movement to get men into women's rest rooms and the changing rooms of little girls is based on helping predators get to their victims. Sexual abuse is the next natural step the warriors for sexual freedom to take.

They were born that way. Intergenerational sex is natural animals don't ask for proof of age an neither should we.

Does the OP not realize two things?

1. It can not legally end with bathrooms, it must include restrooms and showers, and

2. Most of those claiming to be trans remain attracted to the sex they are transitions to? In other words, a Man dressing as a female, while still having a dick is attracted to FEMALES.

So the OP is fine with the idea that a trans male, attracted to females, and still having a dick, should have the right to shower with young girls.

How friggen sick is that?

TRANSLATION: You would like to see all people in the same bathrooms, but don't have the balls to suggest it be mandatory.

What do balls have to do with anything?

Not everything that someone suggests in life has to correlate with a legal proposal. Don't you have enough of the nanny state yourself?

I believe that society would be better if private businesses converted their restrooms into public unisex bathrooms, for the aforementioned reasons.

Does the OP not realize two things?

1. It can not legally end with bathrooms, it must include restrooms and showers, and

Does pop23 realize that the OP never argued that same sex bathrooms should be illegal?

2. Most of those claiming to be trans remain attracted to the sex they are transitions to? In other words, a Man dressing as a female, while still having a dick is attracted to FEMALES.

Sorry, that strawman wont work here.

My position has nothing to do with transgenders. In this scenario, your average man could be washing his hands next to your average female.

How friggen sick is that?

It depends.

How friggen sick is it that you keep twisting my position to support a transphobic rant?

Last edited:

What do balls have to do with anything?

Not everything that someone suggests in life has to correlate with a legal proposal. Don't you have enough of the nanny state yourself?

I believe that society would be better if private businesses converted their restrooms into public unisex bathrooms, for the aforementioned reasons.
so men can go to the bathroom with women? Why don't you get a poll of women that want that first. Have you even done that? less than 1% of the population and we have to threaten all of our women for a man. Wow.

so men can go to the bathroom with women?

Men and women would go to the bathroom together. I know, crazy right?

Why don't you get a poll of women that want that first.

Argumentum ad populum

Their opinion is irrelevant.

If you want to apply that in a logical debate, make an argument such as "If the majority of men and women are not behind public unisex bathrooms, they could potentially reject doing business at private institutions that build them."

image.jpeg

If it's not about transsexuals, then the status quo would remain in place based on the popularity of the policy by the general population and there would be no need to change.

You were saying?

That unisex public bathrooms are an indication of a superior and more advanced society, the dangers of taking a piss next to a woman are overblown (they don't bite), and it would be more cost effective and efficient.

You do not respond to these points.You just go straight to argumentum ad populum fallacy and slippery slope fallacy, as per usual.

so men can go to the bathroom with women?

Why don't you get a poll of women that want that first.

Argumentum ad populum

Their opinion is irrelevant.

If you want to apply that in a logical debate, make an argument such as "If the majority of men and women are not behind public unisex bathrooms, they could potentially reject doing business at private institutions that build them."

If you're talking about in their homes, yep, probably don't care that they see each other. In a public place where there are single rooms only. Impractical for when 50,000 people are at an event or school or airport. It won't happen, the women are the ones that require the say only because it is their bodies most at risk. Wow,

If it's not about transsexuals, then the status quo would remain in place based on the popularity of the policy by the general population and there would be no need to change.

You were saying?

That unisex public bathrooms are an indication of a superior and more advanced society, the dangers of taking a piss next to a woman are overblown (they don't bite), and it would be more cost effective and efficient.

You do not respond to these points.You just go straight to argumentum ad populum fallacy and slippery slope fallacy, as per usual.
again, you haven't taken a poll so you are making shit up.

You were saying?

Thanks, I appreciate hearing the babbling of a moron.

again, you haven't taken a poll so you are making shit up.

What?

I never even made a claim based on popular consensus.
yeah, I know. so how do you know 30 million women don't mind a man pissing right next to them? Or their kids? Oh, oh, and then you have to find out how many men care that some other man is pissing next to his lady or kid? wow, dude, you must be democrat.

Forum List

Back