Unisex Bathrooms

but it isn't in our society. And I feel that is the most important point. So you are talking 2050 or something and we're not there yet. Perhaps get back in the time machine and go to that year.

What kind of nonsense argument is that?

"Halt progress! Your time has not yet come."

but it isn't in our society. And I feel that is the most important point. So you are talking 2050 or something and we're not there yet. Perhaps get back in the time machine and go to that year.

What kind of nonsense argument is that?

"Halt progress! Your time has not yet come."
what progress. we don't need unisex rooms. nobody wants them but certain confused folks. When you get the majority come on back.

again, it's the pervs following the women and the children. Seems you can't get that one through your skull.

What does that have to do with anything?

Are you trying to say that there would be an increase in rapes if unisex bathrooms became prevalent?

Follow the OP mate.

I am arguing that all men and women should use the same bathroom.

Your OP was unclear as to what you are proposing and how you would implement it:

1. Are you advocating for individual or group unisex bathrooms?

2. Why "should" all men and women use the same bathroom?

3. Would you make this a legal requirement? What penalties would you assess for noncompliance?

4. Would you require retrofitting existing bathrooms or just for new construction? Who would pay for it?

5. Why are you opposed to allowing people to choose whether or not they want to use a unisex bathroom?

6. Are you going to answer these questions or resort to pseudo-intellectual word games?

Your OP was unclear as to what you are proposing and how you would implement it:

It should of been clear to those that applied proper comprehension skills.

For your pleasure though, I will reiterate points that have already been made.

1. Are you advocating for individual or group unisex bathrooms?

Group unisex bathrooms, obviously.

2. Why "should" all men and women use the same bathroom?

Same sex bathrooms are unnecessary, inefficient, and outdated

3. Would you make this a legal requirement? What penalties would you assess for noncompliance?

No laws and no penalties.

4. Would you require retrofitting existing bathrooms or just for new construction? Who would pay for it?

Independent individuals that have property with a bathroom in it.

5. Why are you opposed to allowing people to choose whether or not they want to use a unisex bathroom?

This is a loaded question.

I believe in choice.

6. Are you going to answer these questions or resort to pseudo-intellectual word games?

I am going to watch the flag of idiocy fly.

Women have even more privacy, because whatever function their body is performing, they find themselves enclosed by four walls in a stall.

For gods sake, if we can have street toilets, we can do away with unisex bathrooms

:lmao: You poor poor thing. You're going to lose this battle you know. :itsok:

Did you forget that this latest push by the LGBT cult will manifestly also include men accessing women's locker rooms, showers, dorms etc. also? Eventually it will mean men can play on all women's sports teams too. You poor poor thing. Your addled head couldn't look that far into the future, could it?

Women have even more privacy, because whatever function their body is performing, they find themselves enclosed by four walls in a stall.

For gods sake, if we can have street toilets, we can do away with unisex bathrooms

If anything, I'll just be shouted over by the ignorant.

Good to see you, Silhouette.

Did you forget that this latest push by the LGBT cult will manifestly also include men accessing women's locker rooms, showers, dorms etc. also?

Irrelevant, as per usual.

Eventually it will men men can play on all women's sports teams too.

Slippery slope, as per usual.

You poor poor thing. Your addled head couldn't look that far into the future, could it?

Insults, as per usual.

Did you forget that this latest push by the LGBT cult will manifestly also include men accessing women's locker rooms, showers, dorms etc. also?

Cut out all of your defense mechanisms and will only reply to the relevant.

I think that say, a woman rape victim who naturally has PTSD from the past, standing next to a buck naked guy (wearing lipstick to qualify for the technicality) in the public pool locker room showers is going to find it relevant. And thus, so will the courts. 'nuff said.

*sing to the Beatles tune*

You're gonna loose this one..you're gonna lose this one....You're gonna loo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-ose this one. You're gonna loo-oo-oo-oo-oose this o-ne...

Last edited:
Believe me, I use morons like you for toilet paper. Don't mistake me laughing my ass off as agitation

Got it Shirley?

wgaboh.gif

Wow, that really was gay

I think that say, a woman rape victim who naturally has PTSD from the past, standing next to a buck naked guy (wearing lipstick to qualify for the technicality) in the public pool locker room showers is going to find it relevant. And thus, so will the courts. 'nuff said.

Nobody is talking about locker rooms in this thread except you.

You're gonna loose this one..you're gonna lose this one....You're gonna loo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-ose this one. You're gonna loo-oo-oo-oo-oose this o-ne...

Here is your victory trophy

dumb-ass-award.jpg

Nobody is talking about locker rooms in this thread except you.

First of all that is a patent lie. Because a LOT of people are talking about it because of the girl in the Rust Belt sitting out gym class because she doesn't want an environment IN HER LOCKER ROOM AT THE GYM where a male can disrobe in front of her or vice versa.

Second, what would you say to a woman rape victim who wants only females behind doors marked "women" where she is trying to get her life back in order and get over her PTSD? "Tough shit bitch!"?

Third, I know you understand how legal precedent works. And if males gain access to ANY women's facility, at first a bathroom marked "women", then any area behind a door marked "women" will likewise be open to them.

How deceitful you are.

The over 150 million women in the US will win this one vs the handful of deranged males. You can bank on it.

If anything, I'll just be shouted over by the ignorant.

Good to see you, Silhouette.

Eventually it will men men can play on all women's sports teams too.

Slippery slope, as per usual.

You poor poor thing. Your addled head couldn't look that far into the future, could it?

Insults, as per usual.
per usual

Forum List

Back