🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

United Nations Ambassador Susan Rice Totally VINDICATED

Fox News is whitewashing Rep. Peter King's (R-NY) acknowledgment that the Central Intelligence Agency approved the talking points that were used by U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice for an early assessment of the September 11 attack on a U.S. compound in Benghazi, Libya.

More: Fox Covers Up Acknowledgement That Petraeus Was OK With Benghazi Talking Points | Blog | Media Matters for America

Well Megyn Kelly seems to have her mind up before, during, and after talking with Rep. King about who is to blame. King on the other hand seems to say two different things. At first he says how Petraeus gave a different story this time about Benghazi on September 14th. In the middle it sounds like he is talking the Fox talking points, and then at the end he is again says what Petraeus portrayed initially is not the version given now. Listen to the video for yourself to see what I mean.

Here is another point on this issue. The fact that this was a terrorist attack from the very beginning was so very obvious to everyone right? Give me a single news agency, or government agency for that matter, which said so for the entire month of September, except the Libyan government. Is the only source of information for the whole world from the White House? If not someone, anyone, should have said otherwise. Show me a single instance where that is the case.

Now they are blaming the whole thing on the General. The White House said that they did not edit the CIAs report! What a bunch of scumbags!

Now they are blaming the whole thing on the General. The White House said that they did not edit the CIAs report! What a bunch of scumbags!

What 'they' are saying is that the General is the only person in this whole mess whose story is not consistent.

:mad::mad:

mrz111612dapr201211161246471.jpg

She simply used the unclassified talking points signed off on by the entire intelligence community.

Another NaziCon conspiracy theory thoroughly debunked by facts in today's hearing with General Petraeus.

Susan Rice Libya Remarks Defended By Democrats Deploring Efforts To 'Pillory' UN Ambassador

Yup.....she's stupid....sloppy......and just doing what she's told.

Okay....everything's fixed.

Let's move on.

Duh, it's called chain of command.

Interesting how holding the adminstration line equals vindication. Did we get a list of "saved assets" from the lies told by Rice? That was the stated reason for lying to the public correct?

The timeline and access to information indicates Rice knew she was lying when she made the statements.

She simply used the unclassified talking points signed off on by the entire intelligence community.

Another NaziCon conspiracy theory thoroughly debunked by facts in today's hearing with General Petraeus.

Susan Rice Libya Remarks Defended By Democrats Deploring Efforts To 'Pillory' UN Ambassador

Let's move on.

But the White House says they didn't change the talking points. They are her chain of command.

So obviously they're lying.

BTW, when did mentioning al Qaeda become classified?

Let's move on.

But the White House says they didn't change the talking points. They are her chain of command.

So obviously they're lying.

BTW, when did mentioning al Qaeda become classified?

Where has the White House said they have either changed or not changed the talking points? As far as I know the White House has never addressed the question of the talking points.

Let's move on.

Nope. Lying is lying, no matter who told you to lie, liar.

Hey, Ernie, how is your buddy teabagger West doing in his recount?

Rice as a Secretary of State would be a disgrace!!!!!

Obama is just the type to appoint her as Sec'y of State just to spite anyone who dares to question or criticize him.
This kind of stuff just sends Obama to the moon. He has an ego the size of the Asian continent.

So the outcome of this is that we have a bunch of liars in the WH,administration or intelligence community.Or...

They are inept.

Take your pick Libs...

Or maybe this third option...

Incompetent..

Or....

Negligent....

But as far as Susan Rice goes she is part of the whole deal...
She went out there and put this story about the video over and over...
Do we really want someone like this in a powerful position...like Secretary of State...
She is damaged goods right now and I doubt she will get a confirmation.

They are all pointing fingers at each other while Obama sits in his golf cart and thinks " not my problem. That's why I hired these people. To keep me from having to lead and to absolve me of all responsibility."

Forum List

Back