🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

United Nations Ambassador Susan Rice Totally VINDICATED

tipping them off to what? that we knew it was a Terrorist attack? :lol:? are you high? seriously? Like no way we'd suspect that it was AQ or an affiliate? smoke an anther bowl, please....

Didn't obama SAY, he said it was Sunday in the Rose Garden speech? Terrorist?

At the debate, remember 'read the transcript Candy'....:lol:
Seriously Trajan??? what kind of response is that other than just being silly? Did Obama NAME the groups? Did he reveal CLASSIFIED info?

sheesh!

I have no idea what you mean....

then why not use 'terrorist" like he SAID he did? Then wait, he didn't according to Lakhota?...( which is what I and many have said all alonbg)

so selling it as a a protest based on the video when you know that it wasn't, is what?
so that's what this is all about? the words act of terror vs terrorist? Classified vs unclassified information?

In my opinion, you are being played like a violin by the very media outlets that played you like a violin a little over a week ago re: a romney landslide....

Seriously Trajan??? what kind of response is that other than just being silly? Did Obama NAME the groups? Did he reveal CLASSIFIED info?

sheesh!

then why not use 'terrorist" like he SAID he did? Then wait, he didn't according to Lakhota?...( which is what I and many have said all alonbg)

so selling it as a a protest based on the video when you know that it wasn't, is what?
so that's what this is all about? the words act of terror vs terrorist? Classified vs unclassified information?

In my opinion, you are being played like a violin by the very media outlets that played you like a violin a little over a week ago re: a romney landslide....

It really is a simple concept. Obama has stated she said what he told her to say. He obviously got the REAL briefing. SO either she also knew the real deal or Obama lied to her.

SO lets go with Obama lied to her. Why do you support a President that spent 2 weeks lying to the American people about what happened in Libya? Why do you support an Ambassador that was so clueless she repeated the lie five times on national TV at the Behest of the President?

Either Rice lied or Obama lied and it's likely that they both did. The inner circle of Obama knew that the lies were going to be told to us the citizens, the Libyan government and to the world through the UN. What's funny about it is that the liberals and democrats that voted for the liar-in-chief knew then or certainly know now that Obama and Rice lied to they're faces. Now let's get on with the Bush blaming because as usual that's all they have got.

Last edited:

It really is a simple concept. Obama has stated she said what he told her to say. He obviously got the REAL briefing. SO either she also knew the real deal or Obama lied to her.

SO lets go with Obama lied to her. Why do you support a President that spent 2 weeks lying to the American people about what happened in Libya? Why do you support an Ambassador that was so clueless she repeated the lie five times on national TV at the Behest of the President?

Heh, we were writing our responses at the same time. These left-wingers are now going to tell us their lies to cover Obama's lies.

Last edited:
Are these stupid leftists playing coy and ACTING this dumb or, are they REALLY this monumentally stupid? I mean, my God, there should be a law against them as they're just simply a danger to themselves and everyone around them. There are just no striking enough words in the American language or any other language for that matter to describe appropriately how brainless these anomalies that like to falsely call themselves human beings are.

She simply used the unclassified talking points signed off on by the entire intelligence community.

Another NaziCon conspiracy theory thoroughly debunked by facts in today's hearing with General Petraeus.

Susan Rice Libya Remarks Defended By Democrats Deploring Efforts To 'Pillory' UN Ambassador

So the outcome of this is that we have a bunch of liars in the WH,administration or intelligence community.Or...

They are inept.

Take your pick Libs...

Or maybe this third option...

Incompetent..

Or....

Negligent....

But as far as Susan Rice goes she is part of the whole deal...
She went out there and put this story about the video over and over...
Do we really want someone like this in a powerful position...like Secretary of State...
She is damaged goods right now and I doubt she will get a confirmation.

Does it really matter that much if someone mentioned the 'T' word (terrorist) or not?
Really?

The boys on the right are deparate, that's obvious.

They're pathetic.

No, I guess it doesn't matter if they called it a riot, terrorist attack, or romp in the park. they can kill innocent Americans and

this administration will apologize for it, blame it on us and a American citizen over some film while criticizing our Freedoms of speech to the United Nations

Last edited:
She simply used the unclassified talking points signed off on by the entire intelligence community.

Another NaziCon conspiracy theory thoroughly debunked by facts in today's hearing with General Petraeus.

Susan Rice Libya Remarks Defended By Democrats Deploring Efforts To 'Pillory' UN Ambassador

Much as you'd live to spew you bull shit. Republicans had nothing to do with ben gha zi, before after or during. so the buck stops right on the doorstep of the obama administration and anybody who participated in the coverup. Once again you fail.

May god you hate the truth. The bitch went in front of the world in lied 5 fucking times about the cause of the terrorist attack.

Obama want in front of the UN dissing our freedom of speech. WTF?

I know you're retarded, but we learned the facts today straight from Petraeus. He signed off on the unclassified talking points Ambassador Rice used on the Sunday talk shows following the embassy attack. Even wingnut Rep. Peter King stated the same thing after the hearing.

He signed off, and then the wording was changed. Did you miss that point moron?

A day later, I'm still trying to get my head around Obama's alpha male, (he doesn't do this well) defense of her. She has the clearings to read all, no? She knew the consensus and went out there an knowingly lied, 5 times. Secretary of State? Oh yes, it will come to pass, we are living in the age of Obama.

You are dee-ranged...

and you are a dishonest racist ass-hole......

Forum List

Back