🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

United Nations Ambassador Susan Rice Totally VINDICATED

She simply used the unclassified talking points signed off on by the entire intelligence community.

Another NaziCon conspiracy theory thoroughly debunked by facts in today's hearing with General Petraeus.

Susan Rice Libya Remarks Defended By Democrats Deploring Efforts To 'Pillory' UN Ambassador

Yep she is Vindicated, Clearly someone higher up sent her out to lie, Knowingly. Thanks for admitting it goes higher than her.

So who was it that removed all mention of Terrorist, and Al Qeada from the CIA report? Obama? Holder? Hillary?

lol

Does it really matter that much if someone mentioned the 'T' word (terrorist) or not?
Really?

it make s sense to place the blame where it belongs instead of appeasement dont you think?

What appeasement...where...who...when...???[/QUOTE
For two weeks after the attack, Obama insisted it was a spontaneous reaction to a video trailer. Why? Because Obama had earlier declared that Al Qaida was on the run and no longer a threat.
The realization that Al Qaida was wholly responsible was just too much for Obama. Had he taken the time to read the intel that was available just 24 hrs after the attack he would have had to admit he was wrong and tell the country that an Islamist terror organization was responsible AND he would have to announce that action would be taken. No doubt that old lib cliche "brought to justice". Of course this would have outraged Muslims. THAT is the appeasement. That under no circumstances were any government official supposed to mention any reference to "terrorism" and "Muslim".

Vindicated.

Please. There are so many unswered questions. This was a white wash. It borders on the criminal.
The more Obama defends Rice, the worse this gets. Too much information is being hidden from the American people. We are not satisfied with "Ambassador Rice went with the CIA talking points we gave her."...Oh?! If she is supposedly this high ranking official in the Obama admin, then why is she not in on the highest levels of clearance?
The bottom line is Rice knew what was the actual cause. She had to. The thing unfolded in real time for all to see. Clearly she was sent to those 5 Sunday talk shows to regurgitate the Company line. She knew the truth. She lied to us. The administration lied to us.
And over what? To avoid upsetting people who's goal is the destruction of the United States...
You go on with your beliefs. You wear the cheerleader outfit. That makes you a government stooge.

Vindicated.

Please. There are so many unswered questions. This was a white wash. It borders on the criminal.
The more Obama defends Rice, the worse this gets. Too much information is being hidden from the American people. We are not satisfied with "Ambassador Rice went with the CIA talking points we gave her."...Oh?! If she is supposedly this high ranking official in the Obama admin, then why is she not in on the highest levels of clearance?
The bottom line is Rice knew what was the actual cause. She had to. The thing unfolded in real time for all to see. Clearly she was sent to those 5 Sunday talk shows to regurgitate the Company line. She knew the truth. She lied to us. The administration lied to us.
And over what? To avoid upsetting people who's goal is the destruction of the United States...
You go on with your beliefs. You wear the cheerleader outfit. That makes you a government stooge.

Do you have a security clearance and right to know that allows you to know such information?

Vindicated.

Yes, are so many unanswered questions. And now we are so mad at the Obama administration. Why are we so mad at the Obama administration? Someone told us that is who we should be mad at. Now who was that?

Gen. Petraeus, testified to Congress today that both President Obama and U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice lied to the public after the Benghazi attacks to deceive the public into thinking that the attacks were motivated by an obscure anti-Islamic film.

Do some here need a picture made of Rice lying????????????????????????

Secretaries of State should not be Liars of State! shame on that Rice!

Gen. Petraeus, testified to Congress today that both President Obama and U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice lied to the public after the Benghazi attacks to deceive the public into thinking that the attacks were motivated by an obscure anti-Islamic film.

And did you hear Petraeus say that himself? No? Then where did you hear that?

Who told you to be so mad?

I don't like liars. That bovine Rice doesn't need to apply for Secretary of State.

In Japan people commit Harakiri if they did what she did!

I don't like liars. That bovine Rice doesn't need to apply for Secretary of State.

From where did you get your information that Rice lied?

From where did you get your information that Rice lied?

From here

Petraeus indicates Obama, Rice lied - National Conservative | Examiner.com

Damn that site has a lot of pop ups. Anthony Martin must have been in the briefing since he gives no credit for the person he heard his information from.

Damn that site has a lot of pop ups. Anthony Martin must have been in the briefing since he gives no credit for the person he heard his information from.

Damn Rice and her lying! And she wants to be Secretary of State????? HARAKIRI for her I say!!

And you are thick as a brick......to say the least.........

She simply used the unclassified talking points signed off on by the entire intelligence community.

Another NaziCon conspiracy theory thoroughly debunked by facts in today's hearing with General Petraeus.

Susan Rice Libya Remarks Defended By Democrats Deploring Efforts To 'Pillory' UN Ambassador

Funny, I didn't see any quotes directly attributed to Petraeus so you have no idea what was said. All you got is spin from politicians. Your contention that Rice was just a chatty Cathy doll repeating spin fed to her does not absolve her at all. Everyone knew it was a terriorist attack when she got in front of the cameras, including her if she has half a brain. Personally I don't want a chatty Cathy as my sec of state.

Damn Rice and her lying! And she wants to be Secretary of State????? HARAKIRI for her I say!!

And you are thick as a brick......to say the least.........

Dang, you got me. Oh well. :eusa_doh:

:night:

Since Hillary has set the current standard measure for SECSTATE....Rice is probably qualified. Not that that is an endorsement or anything...I am sure Monica could do the job just as well....

I do not see this as any vindication of Rice nor do I see it as Rice lying. I see that ambitious and calculating Rice saw this as an opportunity to audition for Secretary of State and she failed miserably.

Rice had the opportunity to check the facts and she did not. What she did was worse than lying she showed that she is inept. She would be a liability to this administration and to the US as a whole. She should be ashamed her herself and her performance on this world stage. She took advantage of the situation for personal gain and fell flat on her face. "An Africa expert, Rice should have realized that when a gang showed up with R.P.G.’s and mortars in a place known as a hotbed of Qaeda sympathizers and Islamic extremist training camps, it was not anger over a movie."

Look, folks, the Benghazi conspiracy theories are now solidly in the same batshit crazy category as the birthers and 9/11 truthers.

They are not after the truth. If they were, they would not make shit up.

To debate these piss drinkers any further is a waste of time. They are too far gone. There is no bringing them back.

The nutters have become a suicide cult.

Forum List

Back