University of Colorado allows students to carry guns

allow students to carry guns, and that is what will happen if there is a mass shooting.

how do you know?

carnak.jpg

because if a bunch of students see a shooter, they are not going to chat amongst themselves and decide who will fire their weapon, are they?

those who choose to carry are a different breed of people they are aware of their surroundings.

So, which do you think is more likely to happen first, because of this:

1. A drunk student accidentally shoots himself, or someone else.

or

2. A student with a gun prevents a mass shooting.

Option 3: A bunch of students try to stop a mass shooting, but only shoot and kill innocent bystanders in their eagerness to play hero.

This happened recently on the Streets of New York City, and it was the trained police doing the shooting.

or

Option 3: A bunch of students try to stop a mass shooting, but only shoot and kill innocent bystanders in their eagerness to play hero.

This happened recently on the Streets of New York City, and it was the trained police doing the shooting.
It's New York city that's why the cops can't shoot.

or

It sure did. They seem to have forgotten about that though!

how do you know?

carnak.jpg

Because if a bunch of students see a shooter, they are not going to chat amongst themselves and decide who will fire their weapon, are they?

I'm wondering why you care.

didn't someone take your guns away without even as much as a fight?

We didn't fight, because at the time, we had experienced the worst mass shooting by a single gunman, and we wanted to do anything to prevent it from happening again.

Because if a bunch of students see a shooter, they are not going to chat amongst themselves and decide who will fire their weapon, are they?

I'm wondering why you care.

didn't someone take your guns away without even as much as a fight?

We didn't fight, because at the time, we had experienced the worst mass shooting by a single gunman, and we wanted to do anything to prevent it from happening again.

you didn't fight because you have no spines

Last edited:
certainly you are not suggesting that poverty causes homicide are you?

I think poverty is one of the biggest causes of crime - if not the biggest.

Add to that poverty the things which tend to come with it - drug abuse, domestic violence, unemployment, hopelessness and depression - and you have a cocktail guaranteed to produce violent crime in one form or another.

Add to that poverty the things which tend to come with it - drug abuse, domestic violence, unemployment, hopelessness and depression - and you have a cocktail guaranteed to produce violent crime in one form or another.

How racist can one get ?

The poor are druggie, wife beating, non-working mental cases....guaranteed violent criminals.

How racist can one get ?

The poor are druggie, wife beating, non-working mental cases....guaranteed violent criminals.

I have no idea where you see race or racism in my post.

Perhaps try reading my post again, and respond (HONESTLY) to what I actually said - not what you might have hoped I said.

How racist can one get ?

I have no idea where you see race or racism in my post.

Perhaps try reading my post again, and respond (HONESTLY) to what I actually said - not what you might have hoped I said.

Oh I read it and know exactly what you meant.

As we learned in our oaters it's more than just carrying a gun, the real trick is getting the gun out before the other fellow does. Won't be long until a "quick-draw class" opens near the campus. We thought of opening just such a class and even thought we would use the name of our American hero John Wayne, but so far we haven't been able to make the name work. I mean John Wayne being dead and all, and worse dying with his boots off. Can't think of an American hero that heroically shot up a lot of people before they got him. I think it important he die with his boots on.

Forum List

Back