University of Missouri resigns amid racial tensions

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
U. Missouri president resigns over handling of racial incidents

No longer can you say screaming from the streets is ineffective. Liberals have the process backwards.
Part of the condemnation of him was because he didn't take a stand against the Ferguson police for shooting Michael Brown.
It is ridiculous how far BACKWARDS modern day liberals have pushed race relations and how much power is given to a minority that is NOT oppressed

It is the culmination of two months of unrest over the administration's response to complaints of racial slurs and harassment, which many students criticized as lackluster.

Black students say they've been taunted by white students using racial slurs, but protesters have also complained about homophobic incidents and other hateful attacks, most recently on Oct. 24, when a swastika was scrawled in human feces on a dormitory wall.

Tim Wolfe, University of Missouri President, Says He's Resigning Amid Racial Unrest

Ahhh, young Republicans living the way they were "taught".

He did the right thing after showing him self to be such a poor leader. If only Dubya had had that many balls.

bullshit, he caved in to the radical racists rather than put football revenue at risk.

What he should have done is said: you don't want to play football? then your scholarships are cancelled and it you want to stay at Mizzou, pay your tuition by noon tomorrow.

He did the right thing after showing him self to be such a poor leader. If only Dubya had had that many balls.

bullshit, he caved in to the radical racists rather than put football revenue at risk.

What he should have done is said: you don't want to play football? then your scholarships are cancelled and it you want to stay at Mizzou, pay your tuition by noon tomorrow.
The radical racists are the ones that were running around campus yelling ******, etc. I don't see where he caved to them.

• Banned
It is the culmination of two months of unrest over the administration's response to complaints of racial slurs and harassment, which many students criticized as lackluster.

Black students say they've been taunted by white students using racial slurs, but protesters have also complained about homophobic incidents and other hateful attacks, most recently on Oct. 24, when a swastika was scrawled in human feces on a dormitory wall.

Tim Wolfe, University of Missouri President, Says He's Resigning Amid Racial Unrest

How exactly is he responsible for the actions of others? And why aren't liberals held to this same ridiculous standard? When a child is bullied in school you dumbfucks don't fire the principle do you?

How exactly is he responsible for the actions of others? And why aren't liberals held to this same ridiculous standard? When a child is bullied in school you dumbfucks don't fire the principle do you?
How do you know he isn't a liberal, you dope. hahahahahahahahahaha

No longer can you say screaming from the streets is ineffective. Liberals have the process backwards.
Part of the condemnation of him was because he didn't take a stand against the Ferguson police for shooting Michael Brown.
It is ridiculous how far BACKWARDS modern day liberals have pushed race relations and how much power is given to a minority that is NOT oppressed

Tell me about it, blacks pushed back race relations by complaining about racist incidents. Why oh why cant those awful blacks just let racism slide and clean the shit off the walls THEMSELVES!

Damn....Complaining about racism is worse than racist incidents!

How do you know he isn't a liberal, you dope. hahahahahahahahahaha
Because I live here dipshit

Tell me about it, blacks pushed back race relations by complaining about racist incidents. Why oh why cant those awful blacks just let racism slide and clean the shit off the walls THEMSELVES!

So someone called you a name. Big fuckin deal. Are you a man first or just a thin skinned pussy.

The University President should demand that the demanders go fuck themselves....yo.

So someone called you a name. Big fuckin deal. Are you a man first or just a thin skinned pussy.

Well, obviously its a big deal to you since saying someone did it upsets you more than the racist prick who actually did it.

Why dont you man the fuck up and complain JUST FUCKING ONCE about the racist faggots who are shit smearing the walls and stop crying about blacks saying something.

Like you said Someone said something. Big fucking deal. Its worse because no one is even talking to your stupid ass but blacks should get over being called names. GFY Criminal

Liberal college run by liberals located in liberal controlled territory, hence not my problem.
Wrong
So you think it's funny and I'm wrong? Just shows your ignorance. We have two huge inner city voting blocks. They are the ones who put in local liberals. The GOP wins the state for presidential elections. Just like the entire country, without the two anchor cities a lib would never win anything

Well, obviously its a big deal to you since saying someone did it upsets you more than the racist prick who actually did it.

Why dont you man the fuck up and complain JUST FUCKING ONCE about the racist faggots who are shit smearing the walls and stop crying about blacks saying something.

Like you said Someone said something. Big fucking deal. Its worse because no one is even talking to your stupid ass but blacks should get over being called names. GFY Criminal
It's a free society. If someone wants to say ignorant shit so be it. If it doesn't interfere with my property, family or business why should I care? You dumbfucks call each other racist names so why the hell should I care?

This guy held his nose to walk past the shit stained walls and the racism to go and tell blacks to get over it while he cries about what? Being called a name? Nope.

He cant get over hearing someone object to being called a name. Po Chile

It's a free society. If someone wants to say ignorant shit so be it. If it doesn't interfere with my property, family or business why should I care? You dumbfucks call each other racist names so why the hell should I care?

You created this thread because you dont care Womp Womp

Forum List

Back