University of Missouri resigns amid racial tensions

If it doesn't interfere with my property, family or business why should I care?

How does firing (and in reality he was fired but allowed to resign) affect your property family or biz?

I'm not quite sure how it got so bad on this campus. Other campuses have had issues, but not the anger and unrest directed at the administration.

It is the culmination of two months of unrest over the administration's response to complaints of racial slurs and harassment, which many students criticized as lackluster.

Black students say they've been taunted by white students using racial slurs, but protesters have also complained about homophobic incidents and other hateful attacks, most recently on Oct. 24, when a swastika was scrawled in human feces on a dormitory wall.

Tim Wolfe, University of Missouri President, Says He's Resigning Amid Racial Unrest

Ahhh, young Republicans living the way they were "taught".
How exactly is he responsible for the actions of others? And why aren't liberals held to this same ridiculous standard? When a child is bullied in school you dumbfucks don't fire the principle do you?
How do you know he isn't a liberal, you dope. hahahahahahahahahaha
Because I live here dipshit
I thought you lived in Ohio.

So tell me, why would the president of a University condone a white supremicist group harassing his black and Jewish students? Does that make sense in your weird world?

U. Missouri president resigns over handling of racial incidents

No longer can you say screaming from the streets is ineffective. Liberals have the process backwards.
Part of the condemnation of him was because he didn't take a stand against the Ferguson police for shooting Michael Brown.
It is ridiculous how far BACKWARDS modern day liberals have pushed race relations and how much power is given to a minority that is NOT oppressed

Tell me about it, blacks pushed back race relations by complaining about racist incidents. Why oh why cant those awful blacks just let racism slide and clean the shit off the walls THEMSELVES!

Damn....Complaining about racism is worse than racist incidents!
So someone called you a name. Big fuckin deal. Are you a man first or just a thin skinned pussy.

Well, obviously its a big deal to you since saying someone did it upsets you more than the racist prick who actually did it.

Why dont you man the fuck up and complain JUST FUCKING ONCE about the racist faggots who are shit smearing the walls and stop crying about blacks saying something.

Like you said Someone said something. Big fucking deal. Its worse because no one is even talking to your stupid ass but blacks should get over being called names. GFY Criminal
It's a free society. If someone wants to say ignorant shit so be it. If it doesn't interfere with my property, family or business why should I care? You dumbfucks call each other racist names so why the hell should I care?

You created this thread because you dont care Womp Womp
I created this thread to expose the damage whiney pussy ass blacks like you are doing to our country. And you're damn right I walked past the shit. We have janitorial staff paid to deal with that crap.

Just out of curiosity how badly did the poop swastika damage your delicate nature pussy?

It is the culmination of two months of unrest over the administration's response to complaints of racial slurs and harassment, which many students criticized as lackluster.

Black students say they've been taunted by white students using racial slurs, but protesters have also complained about homophobic incidents and other hateful attacks, most recently on Oct. 24, when a swastika was scrawled in human feces on a dormitory wall.

Tim Wolfe, University of Missouri President, Says He's Resigning Amid Racial Unrest

How exactly is he responsible for the actions of others? And why aren't liberals held to this same ridiculous standard? When a child is bullied in school you dumbfucks don't fire the principle do you?

So tell me, why would the president of a University condone a white supremicist group harassing his black and Jewish students? Does that make sense in your weird world?
He didn't condone anything. At some point you all are going to have to realize YOU CAN NOT CONTROL EVERYONE

Tell me about it, blacks pushed back race relations by complaining about racist incidents. Why oh why cant those awful blacks just let racism slide and clean the shit off the walls THEMSELVES!

So someone called you a name. Big fuckin deal. Are you a man first or just a thin skinned pussy.

Well, obviously its a big deal to you since saying someone did it upsets you more than the racist prick who actually did it.

Why dont you man the fuck up and complain JUST FUCKING ONCE about the racist faggots who are shit smearing the walls and stop crying about blacks saying something.

Like you said Someone said something. Big fucking deal. Its worse because no one is even talking to your stupid ass but blacks should get over being called names. GFY Criminal
It's a free society. If someone wants to say ignorant shit so be it. If it doesn't interfere with my property, family or business why should I care? You dumbfucks call each other racist names so why the hell should I care?

You created this thread because you dont care Womp Womp
I created this thread to expose the damage whiney pussy ass blacks like you are doing to our country.

The racism isnt the problem, complaining about the racism is the real problem. Stop being stupid.

And you're damn right I walked past the shit. We have janitorial staff paid to deal with that crap.

You walked past racism and property damage to complain about blacks complaining about racism and property damage. You're not even whining about being called a name, you're just whining for fun.

Just out of curiosity how badly did the poop swastika damage your delicate nature pussy?

It damaged the walls and it was enough to make the President step. I imagine it was the same smell that was in your cell your first night.

He didn't condone anything. At some point you all are going to have to realize YOU CAN NOT CONTROL EVERYONE
He who doesn't speak up against evil, condones evil. Pretty simple. And since he was the leader of the University he got what he deserved.

Grampa walks PAST the evil to cry about people recognizing the evil.

THATS fucking evil

No longer can you say screaming from the streets is ineffective. Liberals have the process backwards.
Part of the condemnation of him was because he didn't take a stand against the Ferguson police for shooting Michael Brown.
It is ridiculous how far BACKWARDS modern day liberals have pushed race relations and how much power is given to a minority that is NOT oppressed

If in fact there were racial discrimination incidents, they should have taken them to court, thats they way our system works.

But I suspect that the incidents were made up and this is but another example of a vocal minority winning through intimidation.

How does firing (and in reality he was fired but allowed to resign) affect your property family or biz?

I'm not quite sure how it got so bad on this campus. Other campuses have had issues, but not the anger and unrest directed at the administration.
If you had black or Jewish children, would you send them to a university that condoned racism against them?

If in fact there were racial discrimination incidents, they should have taken them to court, thats they way our system works.

But I suspect that the incidents were made up and this is but another example of a vocal minority winning through intimidation.

The only thing that should happen is it shouldve been addressed earlier. This isnt a court matter.

If you had black or Jewish children, would you send them to a university that condoned racism against them?

Not having a witch hunt is not condoning racism.

He who doesn't speak up against evil, condones evil. Pretty simple. And since he was the leader of the University he got what he deserved.

I am offended by rap music lyrics and dudes with their pants below their asses. Can I start a protest and get coverage on the major left wing networks? Duh, no.

This is bullshit and the american people are fed up with it. Be careful what you ask for assholes.

The only thing that should happen is it shouldve been addressed earlier. This isnt a court matter.

Racial discrimination IS a court matter as are all forms of discrimination. Put pointed sheets on these fools and they are a black version of the KKK.

Not having a witch hunt is not condoning racism.

Another episode of "What things are not"!

Racial discrimination IS a court matter as are all forms of discrimination. Put pointed sheets on these fools and they are a black version of the KKK.

Who but you said anything about discrimination?

then whats their complaint? Were their feeeeeeeeeeelings hurt?

Well it's not a witch hunt when the chancellor and governor say you gotta go. Wolfe didn't act fast enough, or perhaps he failed to address problems at all.

So again, we have someone presenting their opinion based on not knowing shit about the case.

I am offended by rap music lyrics and dudes with their pants below their asses. Can I start a protest and get coverage on the major left wing networks? Duh, no.

This is bullshit and the american people are fed up with it. Be careful what you ask for assholes.
Ah, lets see. Rap music = capitalism. University of Mo = taxpayers money

So again, we have someone presenting their opinion based on not knowing shit about the case.

then tell us, what exactly were the complaints? you say it wasn't discrimination, so
WTF was it if not hurt feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelings?

Forum List

Back