University Rejects Student Government Nominee Because He is a "Straight White Male"

The work comes from The Leadership Institute.

The Leadership Institute trains conservatives

Founded in 1979 by its president, Morton C. Blackwell, LI provides training in campaigns, fundraising, grassroots organizing, youth politics, and communications. The Institute teaches conservatives of all ages how to succeed in politics, government, and the media.

The Institute offers 40 types of training schools, workshops, and seminars; a free employment placement service; and a national field program that trains conservative students to organize campus groups.

Since 1979, LI has trained more than 120,000 conservative activists, leaders, and students. The Institute's unique college campus network has grown to more than 1,500 conservative campus groups and newspapers. About Leadership Institute

The LI is concerned with action not accuracy.

What does that have to do with anything?

His application got denied because he's a "straight white kid."

That's racism, Jakey boy.

yep but it's ok for Jakey to be racist against straight white guys

The irony of this thread is ASTOUNDING.

No, the hypocrisy from you people is appalling.

Really? 'Cause I'm "on the left" and I disagree with the student governing board. I'll bet you, on the other hand, didn't think Judge Walker should have ruled on Prop 8 (because he's got the gay on him) and don't mind that you can be fired in over half the states simply for being gay. m'I right?

no he shouldnt have ruled, because he didnt apply the law, he's an activist. The gay community is very activist...and that's why most people really hate gays, we're tired of their bullshit.

As for being gay, noone said you cant be gay, but it's not equal with heterosexuals......if I have to explain, then you're a moron

Really? 'Cause I'm "on the left" and I disagree with the student governing board. I'll bet you, on the other hand, didn't think Judge Walker should have ruled on Prop 8 (because he's got the gay on him) and don't mind that you can be fired in over half the states simply for being gay. m'I right?

no he shouldnt have ruled, because he didnt apply the law, he's an activist. The gay community is very activist...and that's why most people really hate gays, we're tired of their bullshit.

As for being gay, noone said you cant be gay, but it's not equal with heterosexuals......if I have to explain, then you're a moron

They won't stop until it is equal. That's how liberalism normally works. :eek: The democrats need such issues to keep their power. Think about it for a minute...

What are they going to do when gays are equal? Transgendered it would appear! Next I don't even want to think of it.

The thing is sometimes(human nature) sometimes people like to suppress the people they don't like. The left being the self haters they're(many of them are white males) will try to force everyone to be equal by destroying white males.

Same works for heterosexuals within some minds
Same works for whites throughout most of liberalism. They don't give a damn as Zimbabwe and south Africa is somehow ok with them as even 700 years isn't enough to justify anything as they fight to destroy societies.

Liberalism in some ways maybe right as people should be treated equally under the law. The problem starts with what we're seeing in the OP above. :eek: What I'm saying is there may come a time in this country where they will suppress you with the force of the government for being white or Heterosexual. No matter how productive, right or just you maybe.

Last edited:

The goal is for homosexuality to be as normal as heterosexuality. Everyone should understand that there will be colleges, schools, bars, and corperation that will shun anyone that's not at this rate.

That's racism,

You best go back and read the LI article again, carefully, then put it in context with the LI's mission. It is about as factual as The Onion. Buckeye's oft proved racism is in step with the LI.

Sucks dont it.

School_Integration.jpg

So you're practically admitting that because there was racism towards blacks in our recent history, that now the "straight white males" have it coming, right?

Thanks for revealing what the liberal agenda is all about.

I said racism sucks dont it.

You of all people know what racism is all about dont cha?

The irony of this thread is ASTOUNDING.

White males will be fine. No worries. The egg heads are wrong when they say white males will be the minority in a few years.

Dont worry about it. And even if you do worry about it, whats the point. What the hell you going to do?

Oh-so-youre-afraid-of-whites-being-a-minority.jpg

Sucks dont it.

School_Integration.jpg

Back then it was the Democratic party and today it is again... Shocking...

Yup, that was when Regan was a democrat. Regan!

Its so damn dishonest of you to say the republican party or the democratic party back then are the same parties now.

But idiots love to try to pull that so continue.

Not really. Although the employers have the right to hire and fire whom they wish for whatever reason. But when Liberals applaud these types of decisions, we have a giant credibility problem here.

Link where a dem in here applauded anything. Seriously. If you cant, come back here and say you are a freaking liar. :doubt:

I can link you to plenty of people who were for repressing rights towards blacks. No problem. That wasnt a problem? Just asking, not sure where you stood on that.

Thank you and god bless.

Last edited:
When I first read the OP I had to follow the link to ensure that it wasn't an Onion or other Satrical website.

I am sad to report it wasn't.

How this could get any support from anyone is beyond me.

As much as I hate to defend any liberal from other liberals, I have to ask this question..

If it weren't for people like him, straight, White, Males, who felt that Gays and other minorities were being treated badly and were discriminated against, where would those gays and other minorities be today?

They would still be discriminated against and treated badly.

spot on

Avorysuds has no nuance, no context, as if no racism exists in my Republican Party.

Of course it does, and if anyone denies it, the person is a fool or uneducated or malignant or maybe a combination of three.

The work comes from The Leadership Institute.

The Leadership Institute trains conservatives

Founded in 1979 by its president, Morton C. Blackwell, LI provides training in campaigns, fundraising, grassroots organizing, youth politics, and communications. The Institute teaches conservatives of all ages how to succeed in politics, government, and the media.

The Institute offers 40 types of training schools, workshops, and seminars; a free employment placement service; and a national field program that trains conservative students to organize campus groups.

Since 1979, LI has trained more than 120,000 conservative activists, leaders, and students. The Institute's unique college campus network has grown to more than 1,500 conservative campus groups and newspapers.
About Leadership Institute

The LI is concerned with action not accuracy.

Here is the source article from the college newspaper: The Daily Northwestern : Political, racial tensions flare in Associated Student Government nominations controversy

Okay?

The most tense episode of Wednesday's meeting came after Sargent Hall senator Jesse Seitz asked Stephen Piotrkowski if being a white male helped his nomination for associate vice president of diversity and inclusion.

“When you’re forced to work with all these multicultural groups that are, for the most part, not made up of white males, do you think you have the perspective that is not their perspective, to bring to them?” asked Seitz, a Weinberg junior.

“You can have that back and forth with them," Seitz added, starting to fumble his words.

Ajith stood up, leaned forward and looked directly at Seitz.

“I feel isolated," Ajith said. "We’re not 'them.' There’s no 'us' versus 'them.'”

Some senators burst into applause at Ajith's intervention.

After another half hour of questioning and more than 15 minutes of closed discussion, Piotrkowski, a Medill sophomore, became the third nominee for the executive board to be blocked that evening.

Here's the persecuted white guy:

9bddmg.jpg

I will fight for homos, darkies, and chicks!

Last edited:
Sucks dont it.

School_Integration.jpg

So you're practically admitting that because there was racism towards blacks in our recent history, that now the "straight white males" have it coming, right?

Thanks for revealing what the liberal agenda is all about.

Yeah, this IS the liberal agenda. I was a school kid back in "those" days. I was called "boy" and "******". I lived through it and thrived.

Now these same clowns want to initiate the same behavior TOWARDS THEIR OWN RACE.

Liberals are, without doubt, the strangest animals on this planet....

The more I think about it, Abortion WOULD have been the best bet for the Mothers of these enlightened morons.

For the PC Police...

... racism is a one-way street.
... bigotry is a one-way street.
... political correctness is a one-way street.
... treating people differently merely because of the color their skin is a one-way street.

More's on the way, gang.

Last edited:
The liberals at the college don't believe the **** pollock could have any real empathy for the plight of oppressed minorities.

Forum List

Back