University Rejects Student Government Nominee Because He is a "Straight White Male"

Kinda funny, going forward apply for any job and if you are turned down scream 'I'm being discriminated upon cause I'm white.' Then all the other wingnut whites will post it and you can all engage in this enormous circle jerk. Oh the whining we shall hear.

PS If beige or tan or brownish claim you're white and the same idiots will come kissing your feet. See Ted Cruz. :lol:

This site looks a bit like the dumb crap coming out Bachman, Lee, Cruz, and Paul. Stupidity is contagious on the right, and like a virus, for soon the same nonsense is everywhere. Are all winguts puppets or bots or just stupid?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/education/226685-america-the-stupid.html

Kinda funny, going forward apply for any job and if you are turned down scream 'I'm being discriminated upon cause I'm white.' Then all the other wingnut whites will post it and you can all engage in this enormous circle jerk. Oh the whining we shall hear.

PS If beige or tan or brownish claim you're white and the same idiots will come kissing your feet. See Ted Cruz. :lol:

This site looks a bit like the dumb crap coming out Bachman, Lee, Cruz, and Paul. Stupidity is contagious on the right, and like a virus, for soon the same nonsense is everywhere. Are all winguts puppets or bots or just stupid?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/education/226685-america-the-stupid.html

Geezzzzzzz.....you are dumb.

There, can you "pseudo-intellectuals" understand that?

The work comes from The Leadership Institute.

The Leadership Institute trains conservatives

Founded in 1979 by its president, Morton C. Blackwell, LI provides training in campaigns, fundraising, grassroots organizing, youth politics, and communications. The Institute teaches conservatives of all ages how to succeed in politics, government, and the media.

The Institute offers 40 types of training schools, workshops, and seminars; a free employment placement service; and a national field program that trains conservative students to organize campus groups.

Since 1979, LI has trained more than 120,000 conservative activists, leaders, and students. The Institute's unique college campus network has grown to more than 1,500 conservative campus groups and newspapers.
About Leadership Institute

The LI is concerned with action not accuracy.

ad-hominem.jpg

For those who think this kind of thing is fine, I'd love to know:

Is it acceptable to treat a person differently because of the color of their skin, or their gender, or their sexual orientation?

Yes or no?

NO. Does it still happen? Of course it does. We humans have our morays and when we encounter folks that are perceived as "different" from us, we tend to react.

The absolutely perplexing thing (to me) is how the "enlightened progressives" seem to love to express their hatred for members of their own race; I.e., "rednecks". Or those whites that don't follow their political bent, regardless of where they come from.

Again, Liberals are the most hypocritical animals on this planet.

I'll never understand these folks......

A private institution should be able to have any criteria it wants. They should be able to prohibit straight white males and another institution should be able to admit only straight white males.

A private institution should be able to have any criteria it wants. They should be able to prohibit straight white males and another institution should be able to admit only straight white males.

I agree. What makes this one so potent is that it's about the very objective of stopping such things in society. Promoting a more tolerant society to diversity. Meanwhile, they actively and openly engage in discrimination.

:lmao:

:cuckoo:

The disprove it Jakey, use facts.

Founded in 1979 by its president, Morton C. Blackwell, LI provides training in campaigns, fundraising, grassroots organizing, youth politics, and communications. The Institute teaches conservatives of all ages how to succeed in politics, government, and the media.

The Institute offers 40 types of training schools, workshops, and seminars; a free employment placement service; and a national field program that trains conservative students to organize campus groups.

Since 1979, LI has trained more than 120,000 conservative activists, leaders, and students. The Institute's unique college campus network has grown to more than 1,500 conservative campus groups and newspapers.

So you reject the story because of the source?..I will remember that next time one of you flamers posts something from a liberal blog and pass it off as fact.

Is it acceptable to treat a person differently because of the color of their skin, or their gender, or their sexual orientation?

Yes or no?

NO. Does it still happen? Of course it does. We humans have our morays and when we encounter folks that are perceived as "different" from us, we tend to react.

The absolutely perplexing thing (to me) is how the "enlightened progressives" seem to love to express their hatred for members of their own race; I.e., "rednecks". Or those whites that don't follow their political bent, regardless of where they come from.

You'll notice that no one who supports the students answered my direct question.

If they were intellectually honest, of course, they would say "yes, I think it's acceptable to treat people because of the color of their skin, or their gender, or their sexual orientation, if they're straight white males, because we need to get them back."

You can't have a constructive conversation without honesty. I'm not holding my breath.

Yes or no?

You'll notice that no one who supports the students answered my direct question.

If they were intellectually honest, of course, they would say "yes, I think it's acceptable to treat people because of the color of their skin, or their gender, or their sexual orientation, if they're straight white males, because we need to get them back."

You can't have a constructive conversation without honesty. I'm not holding my breath.

Agreed 100%. I do believe that it is important to keep in mind that it was the "intellectual liberals" who, in the early days of the Third Reich, embraced Adolph Hitler here in America. They believed that the man was a genius and, until public opinion was so overwhelmingly against that monster, actively worked to further the agenda of the Nazi party in America.

Funny, you never hear them talk too much about that.......

Forum List

Back