🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Unlicensed Gun Owner Accidentally Shoots Himself In Penis

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
HuffPost is now part of Oath

An unlicensed gun owner in Indiana is recovering in a hospital after accidentally shooting himself in the penis.

Mark Anthony Jones, 46, told police in Marion that he was taking a morning walk when the Hi-Point 9mm handgun he was carrying in his waistband “began to slip,” according to The Smoking Gun.

This made me chuckle. At least he didnt manage to hurt the innocent. And maybe it will prevent him from breeding.

An unlicensed gun owner in Indiana is recovering in a hospital after accidentally shooting himself in the penis.

Mark Anthony Jones, 46, told police in Marion that he was taking a morning walk when the Hi-Point 9mm handgun he was carrying in his waistband “began to slip,” according to The Smoking Gun.

This made me chuckle. At least he didnt manage to hurt the innocent. And maybe it will prevent him from breeding.
I thought these gun pussies kept their guns stuffed inside their bras. I guess this one didn`t get the memo.

I thought these gun pussies kept their guns stuffed inside their bras. I guess this one didn`t get the memo.
Astonishing that you cant go for a walk without taking your gun.Its like living in a prison.

Inaccurate ... he negligently shot himself in the yarbles. You can't accidentally discharge a firearm.

Astonishing that you cant go for a walk without taking your gun.Its like living in a prison.
I read up on Hi Points after seeing that article. Apparently they're so heavy, because of their blow back action, it's a wonder it didn't fall on his foot.

Inaccurate ... he negligently shot himself in the yarbles. You can't accidentally discharge a firearm.
Yeah? All firearm discharges are intentional? It would appear then all accidents are actually incidents of negligence.

Last edited:
Apparently they're so heavy, because of their blow back action,

What?!

nhlto.jpg

Yeah? All firearm discharges are intentional? It would appear all accidents are actually incidents of negligence.

Modern firearms (anything designed and built after 1900) doesn't discharge accidentally. It can't go off unless you pull the trigger. It can be discharged through negligence, different from intentional, but not accidentally.

Hurray for multiculturalism and liberal sentencing laws.

Shows how much you know about prison dumbass

People do not carry guns in prison and are far more likely to be victims

Though it went unreported, I trust this man's manhood suffered no damage whatsoever.

But then, you are not - NOT - supposed to chuckle at another man's mishap. Didn't they teach you anything?

What's an unlicensed gun owner? It's a right. You don't need a license.

I've been walking around the United States for all of my long life without a gun. I wonder where this guy goes on his walks in Indiana that he is so afraid. Are the squirrels particularly vicious there?

The U.S. has become a nation full of nut jobs.

Shows how much you know about prison dumbass

People do not carry guns in prison and are far more likely to be victims
Yo do know that not all prisons have walls and bars ?

Forum List

Back