🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Unlicensed Gun Owner Accidentally Shoots Himself In Penis

HuffPost is now part of Oath

An unlicensed gun owner in Indiana is recovering in a hospital after accidentally shooting himself in the penis.

Mark Anthony Jones, 46, told police in Marion that he was taking a morning walk when the Hi-Point 9mm handgun he was carrying in his waistband “began to slip,” according to The Smoking Gun.

This made me chuckle. At least he didnt manage to hurt the innocent. And maybe it will prevent him from breeding.
I thought these gun pussies kept their guns stuffed inside their bras. I guess this one didn`t get the memo.
Astonishing that you cant go for a walk without taking your gun.Its like living in a prison.

I've been walking around the United States for all of my long life without a gun. I wonder where this guy goes on his walks in Indiana that he is so afraid. Are the squirrels particularly vicious there?

The U.S. has become a nation full of nut jobs.
Sounds like a snowflake to me.

This made me chuckle. At least he didnt manage to hurt the innocent. And maybe it will prevent him from breeding.

Though it went unreported, I trust this man's manhood suffered no damage whatsoever.

But then, you are not - NOT - supposed to chuckle at another man's mishap. Didn't they teach you anything?
Its a small price to pay in exchange for "freedom".

An unlicensed gun owner in Indiana is recovering in a hospital after accidentally shooting himself in the penis.

Mark Anthony Jones, 46, told police in Marion that he was taking a morning walk when the Hi-Point 9mm handgun he was carrying in his waistband “began to slip,” according to The Smoking Gun.

I thought these gun pussies kept their guns stuffed inside their bras. I guess this one didn`t get the memo.

An elderly couple near me recently had a home invasion where three young men forced entry, and beat them almost to death for a few dollars in cash. They were left for dead.

A few days later, relatives found them barely alive. If they had been armed the outcome may have been different. If they get a gun for peace of mind, are they "gun pussies"?

The first thing I was taught about handling guns was not to go out half cocked

Astonishing that you cant go for a walk without taking your gun.Its like living in a prison.
Shows how much you know about prison dumbass

People do not carry guns in prison and are far more likely to be victims
Yo do know that not all prisons have walls and bars ?
Only the best ones do.

I've been walking around the United States for all of my long life without a gun. I wonder where this guy goes on his walks in Indiana that he is so afraid. Are the squirrels particularly vicious there?

Carrying a gun does not necessarily mean one is afraid.

There is a vast difference between being afraid and being prepared.

The courts have ruled that the police have no obligation to come to your aid so if you're hoping the cops will show up and save you you might be disappointed

Yo do know that not all prisons have walls and bars ?

That's so emo ...

Emo-Hairstyles-for-Guys-with-Thin-Hair.jpg

An elderly couple near me recently had a home invasion where three young men forced entry, and beat them almost to death for a few dollars in cash. They were left for dead.

A few days later, relatives found them barely alive. If they had been armed the outcome may have been different. If they get a gun for peace of mind, are they "gun pussies"?
In other news that day armed people shot their wives and husbands. The last murder in my town was a domestic killing over a burnt casserole.
Woman charged with killing husband after fight over burned casserole

Do you fear to be alone when you take your cell phone for a walk? Maybe a fear of being disconnected....from reality....

It's never a good idea to shove a gun down the front of your pants.

#1 rule of gun ownership is that you don't point your gun at anything that you don't intend to shoot.

#1 rule of gun ownership is that you don't point your gun at anything that you don't intend to shoot.
and the first rule of concealed carry is to use a holster of some sort

Tell u what tommy tard…..

I would bet this guy is a tard just like you….

Yet another reason to carry a revolver…

Police treat anyone with an un-holstered firearm as suspicious. It's nearly universal that the bad guys carry un-holstered.

Nah, I like my semiauto handguns

It's funny how we used to call them automatics but now people think that means a machine gun

Police treat anyone with an un-holstered firearm as suspicious. It's nearly universal that the bad guys carry un-holstered.
Not to mention carrying without a holster is about as unsafe as you can get

Nah, I like my semiauto handguns

It's funny how we used to call them automatics but now people think that means a machine gun

We will have to agree to disagree here, you don’t have to chamber a round or mess

with a safety with a revolver. You can keep the hammer on an empty chamber and

you don’t have to worry about shooting yourself in the tard…

Forum List

Back