🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Unlicensed Gun Owner Accidentally Shoots Himself In Penis

HuffPost is now part of Oath

An unlicensed gun owner in Indiana is recovering in a hospital after accidentally shooting himself in the penis.

Mark Anthony Jones, 46, told police in Marion that he was taking a morning walk when the Hi-Point 9mm handgun he was carrying in his waistband “began to slip,” according to The Smoking Gun.

This made me chuckle. At least he didnt manage to hurt the innocent. And maybe it will prevent him from breeding.

Tell u what tommy tard…..

I would bet this guy is a tard just like you….

Yet another reason to carry a revolver…

Nah, I like my semiauto handguns

It's funny how we used to call them automatics but now people think that means a machine gun

We will have to agree to disagree here, you don’t have to chamber a round or mess

with a safety with a revolver. You can keep the hammer on an empty chamber and

you don’t have to worry about shooting yourself in the tard…

My Glocks don't have a safety and I keep a round in the chamber.

An unlicensed gun owner in Indiana is recovering in a hospital after accidentally shooting himself in the penis.

Mark Anthony Jones, 46, told police in Marion that he was taking a morning walk when the Hi-Point 9mm handgun he was carrying in his waistband “began to slip,” according to The Smoking Gun.

This made me chuckle. At least he didnt manage to hurt the innocent. And maybe it will prevent him from breeding.

It's funny how we used to call them automatics but now people think that means a machine gun

We will have to agree to disagree here, you don’t have to chamber a round or mess

You're Glock
Has several safeties, including one on the trigger. Still, like any gun it needs a holster to be carried safely.

I thought these gun pussies kept their guns stuffed inside their bras. I guess this one didn`t get the memo.
Astonishing that you cant go for a walk without taking your gun.Its like living in a prison.

It really depends on what neighborhood you live in. I am unfamiliar with this gentleman's hometown, but in plenty of places you have to be prepared. Liberal cities like Juarez and Chicago have huge murder rates, because of their gun control. You'd be a dam fool to leave your domicile without packing, to do so is tantamount to suicide.

When I was on another board, one of the members was a homosexual living in Chicago. He disappeared and is presumed deceased. Just going out on the street is very dangerous. In 2006, at the peak of the war in Iraq, more brave Americans were being slaughtered on the streets of Chicago than in Iraq in a war. Soldiers didn't want to leave the war zone, they realized going home to Chicago was more hazardous.

It can be discharged through negligence, different from intentional, but not accidentally.
If it's not intentional, it's accidental. You're letting your police/military nomenclature fuck with reality.

Your Glock doesn't have a safety?

What the Fluck…..

You will shoot your Tard off....

Where's our resident gun ghoul?

You're Glock
Has several safeties, including one on the trigger. Still, like any gun it needs a holster to be carried safely.
Glocks have no manual safety to disengage before firing

What the Fluck…..

You don't know much about Glocks.

GLOCK

I thought these gun pussies kept their guns stuffed inside their bras. I guess this one didn`t get the memo.
Astonishing that you cant go for a walk without taking your gun.Its like living in a prison.
You live in the rainforest where I do you won't walk to the garage without a gun.Ever seen a 6 foot fer de lance curled under a plate of steel ?
How about cornering 3 Javelins in a greenhouse ?
Niggas ? Aint any here but I'd simply whip their asses. More fun

What the Fluck…..

Many of your duty weapons don't have a safety. They are carried in the holster in condition 0. The best safety is keeping your finger off the trigger.

What the Fluck…..

GLOCK

True, but they have internal safeties and a trigger safety that disengages automatically when the trigger is pulled.

Do many Americans take their guns out for a walk ?
----------------------------------- of course , its the same when they drive cars as they take their spare tire with them Tommy . Too bad that 'Mannington Bowes' of somewhere in 'londonistan' didn't have a gun on him the night he was murdered eh Tommy ??

What the Fluck…..

GLOCK

True, but they have internal safeties and a trigger safety that disengages automatically when the trigger is pulled.

When one talks of a safety on a handgun I take it to mean a manual safety that has to be disengaged before firing.

Inaccurate ... he negligently shot himself in the yarbles. You can't accidentally discharge a firearm.
Yeah? All firearm discharges are intentional? It would appear all accidents are actually incidents of negligence.

Modern firearms (anything designed and built after 1900) doesn't discharge accidentally. It can't go off unless you pull the trigger. It can be discharged through negligence, different from intentional, but not accidentally.

Not exactly true. There have been a few design issues. The Remington 700 has a rather sordid history as one well known example. The original design was flawed. The trigger bar was two pieces of metal layered, and in some cases could separate, causing the rifle to discharge the instant the weapon was taken off of safe. The original design would not allow the bolt to be moved if the safety was on, so you had to take the safety off to unload the rifle.

This problem was again to resurface at Remington with the X-Mark trigger on the same series of rifles. REMINGTON RECALLS MODEL 700 AND MODEL SEVEN RIFLES

Taurus had an interesting issue with the Millennium series of pistols. If the trigger was back just a fraction of an inch, and I’m talking less than 1/8th of an inch, and you engaged the manual safety, the safety was not actually on. The weapon could and would fire. Even placing it into a holster could cause enough friction to move the trigger to fire the weapon, despite the safety being on.

Taurus pistol recall: Firearms company voluntary recalls nearly 1 million pistols

I don’t think either of these flaws could be considered negligent discharges. Taking the rifle off of safe in preparation to fire, and having it go off is not negligence on the part of the shooter. When you put the safety on, you expect it to be on, and prevent the weapon from firing. We can argue until the cows come home that the smart thing to do is not have the weapon pointed at anything important before taking the safety off, but some of those events were Police Sharpshooters or Snipers who were observing/participating in real and training situations where sniping at the baddie was part of the deal, and inevitably the situation was fluid, with a lot of people moving around.

Again, these are just two of the design and manufacturing flaws that have cropped up. There have been others, things that just weren’t known. Some companies acted swiftly to address the issue. Some delayed and caused more harm. But blaming the shooter for a failure of a weapon is IMO erroneous. Hell one guy went to prison because the sear on his weapon became worn, and became a runaway rifle.

Drill instructor convicted after rifle jams - WND - WND

A malfunction sent a man to prison thanks to our Government. Tell me again why I should trust the LEO’s? Because I’ve never see it.

Are the authorities sure that it was an accidental shooting when too many males no longer want what makes them a male anymore?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back