🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Unlicensed Gun Owner Accidentally Shoots Himself In Penis

HuffPost is now part of Oath

An unlicensed gun owner in Indiana is recovering in a hospital after accidentally shooting himself in the penis.

Mark Anthony Jones, 46, told police in Marion that he was taking a morning walk when the Hi-Point 9mm handgun he was carrying in his waistband “began to slip,” according to The Smoking Gun.

This made me chuckle. At least he didnt manage to hurt the innocent. And maybe it will prevent him from breeding.
I thought these gun pussies kept their guns stuffed inside their bras. I guess this one didn`t get the memo.
Astonishing that you cant go for a walk without taking your gun.Its like living in a prison.
Shows how much you know about prison dumbass

People do not carry guns in prison and are far more likely to be victims
Yo do know that not all prisons have walls and bars ?
Nice try but you still fail.

An unlicensed gun owner in Indiana is recovering in a hospital after accidentally shooting himself in the penis.

Mark Anthony Jones, 46, told police in Marion that he was taking a morning walk when the Hi-Point 9mm handgun he was carrying in his waistband “began to slip,” according to The Smoking Gun.

This made me chuckle. At least he didnt manage to hurt the innocent. And maybe it will prevent him from breeding.
I thought these gun pussies kept their guns stuffed inside their bras. I guess this one didn`t get the memo.
Astonishing that you cant go for a walk without taking your gun.Its like living in a prison.

I go anywhere I want without a gun, that is my preference, others prefer to carry a gun, it is called freedom of choice.

They guy broke the law, he needs to be prosecuted.

Looks like this guy from Indiana is going to spend his life going around half cocked.

Saying, "They're so heavy, because of their blow back action" ... is the firearm equivalent of saying, "My car won't corner well because it has too much carburetor."
So you didn't look them up. Oh well.

Saying, "They're so heavy, because of their blow back action" ... is the firearm equivalent of saying, "My car won't corner well because it has too much carburetor."

All semiautomatic pistols,in pistol caliber, use blowback as the reloading force.

Big ones, small ones, .22 to .45, heavy or light, they all use the same mechanism.

To say a pistol is heavy because of blowback is pretty silly.

I didn't find any humor in the guy's misfortune, story reinforced my attitude that guns aren't for me. Accidents happen and for the environment in which I live, I'd rate the chances of an accident greater than any worth a gun provides.

ANYONE that shoots themselves with a firearm has absolutely NO BUSINESS handling, nor owning a firearm, period.

That idiot is a fvcking dolt, a danger to responsible firearm owners, and a danger to the general public.

All semiautomatic pistols,in pistol caliber, use blowback as the reloading force.

Big ones, small ones, .22 to .45, heavy or light, they all use the same mechanism.

To say a pistol is heavy because of blowback is pretty silly.

Most pistols use recoil, not blowback. There are four types of firearm operations. Manual, gas operated, recoil, and blowback.

The difference between recoil and blowback is actually simple. If the barrel is fixed, that is to say the barrel does not move when the weapon is fired, the spent case is extracted and ejected, and a fresh unfired cartridge is loaded, then it is a blowback pistol. Recoil operation is where the barrel is held in battery locked in place. But when you fire the weapon, the barrel moves out of battery as part of the mechanism.

Blowback relies solely on the spring, and weight of the slide, to keep the chamber closed. Recoil allows the weapon to be kept in battery, locked in pace, by mechanical force.

A vast majority of pistols are recoil operated. The entire mechanism moves when the slide is moved. Glocks, which most cops are very familiar with, is a recoil operated pistol. Blowback is often used in smaller calibers, but rarely used in larger calibers.

Q&A: Blowback or Recoil Operated

ANYONE that shoots themselves with a firearm has absolutely NO BUSINESS handling, nor owning a firearm, period.

That idiot is a fvcking dolt, a danger to responsible firearm owners, and a danger to the general public.

How does a man with two felony convictions for dealing drugs get a gun?

ILLEGALLY!

I've been walking around the United States for all of my long life without a gun. I wonder where this guy goes on his walks in Indiana that he is so afraid. Are the squirrels particularly vicious there?

The U.S. has become a nation full of nut jobs.

Why I carry my gun everywhere it is legal and just don't go where it is not. I never want to have to give this testimony...

It my little town, we had a woman maimed for life by feral dogs, a muslim terrorist arrested, and a threat of mass murder that sent a man to jail for life.

If you want to trust your life and the lives of your loved ones to others, that's your choice. Having the opportunity to be proactive, and seeing no downside whatsoever...I chose to be the first line of defense. Hopefully, like you so far, I'll never need it. But personally, as it is no inconvenience at all, I'd rather have more options in an emergency than less... or none.

My goodness, the interesting things Tommy finds when he does a google search for "penis":

Inaccurate ... he negligently shot himself in the yarbles. You can't accidentally discharge a firearm.
Yeah? All firearm discharges are intentional? It would appear all accidents are actually incidents of negligence.

Modern firearms (anything designed and built after 1900) doesn't discharge accidentally. It can't go off unless you pull the trigger. It can be discharged through negligence, different from intentional, but not accidentally.

Perhaps. But you must not know Hi-Points. Cheap and unreliable. Gun of choice for gangbangers and rednecks across the country.

Inaccurate ... he negligently shot himself in the yarbles. You can't accidentally discharge a firearm.
Yeah? All firearm discharges are intentional? It would appear all accidents are actually incidents of negligence.

Modern firearms (anything designed and built after 1900) doesn't discharge accidentally. It can't go off unless you pull the trigger. It can be discharged through negligence, different from intentional, but not accidentally.

Perhaps. But you must not know Hi-Points. Cheap and unreliable. Gun of choice for gangbangers and rednecks across the country.

Unreliable? I have put thousands of rounds through my Hi-Point without a misfire or failure to load.

Forum List

Back