UNREAL=> ISIS Murders 34 in Brussels – Obama Goes to Baseball Game With Raul Castro

Obuma and his entourage in Cuba...

u85NfSM.jpg

the president has a job and had far more important things to do than attend funerals
You sound as if you know what he was doing on those occasions so what was so important? If you don't know than you are guessing he was busy...kind of weak to say the least.

The embarrassment never ends. This is a slap in the face to White Europeans under siege by Islam. He is truly what the founders warned us about and why they installed the Article 2 Section 1 natural born Citizen clause in the Constitution.

obama-castro-ballgame-370x296.jpg

UNREAL=> ISIS Murders 34 in Brussels - Obama Goes to Baseball Game - The Gateway Pundit

what should he have done, kkk'er?

could have been worse, he could have finished reading "my pet goat" while 3,000 died in new york.

The embarrassment never ends. This is a slap in the face to White Europeans under siege by Islam. He is truly what the founders warned us about and why they installed the Article 2 Section 1 natural born Citizen clause in the Constitution.

UNREAL=> ISIS Murders 34 in Brussels - Obama Goes to Baseball Game - The Gateway Pundit

could have been worse, he could have finished reading "my pet goat" while 3,000 died in new york.
LOL

Here's what he should have done...........hmmm..........

He should have flown back to Washington and monitored the events from the situation room. Americans were killed you know!

He should have flown back to Washington and monitored the events from the situation room. Americans were killed you know!
He could just watch Fox for the real story.

that's why he has a staff and why we people whodo that for a living .
It's seems the right needs to have it it's hand held and given a banky.

Look. It's inappropriate for a presodent to attend a baseball game when a terrorist attack has just struck the city where NATO is headquartered, especially when Americans are killed.

Look. It's inappropriate for a presodent to attend a baseball game when a terrorist attack has just struck the city where NATO is headquartered, especially when Americans are killed.
But, wouldn't that just be politicising a tragedy?
You know, like he does when he gives a speech after a mass shooting?

actually no. and you talking about what's appropriate is total irony...

I don't mind him going to the game. His activities there were planned well in advance. It's not that he could do anything about it.

What's more unreal to me is something like this...

ornx4l.png

*yawn*

*yawn*
Again, Americans were killed!!!!

*yawn*
Again, Americans were killed!!!!
For God's sake Obama...just bomb somebody!!!!

everything needs to be cancelled because a country that isn't america was attacked by people that aren't americans.

obviously.
Our White European brothers and sisters are under siege.

Thank you Steve, and I hate to have to say this, but as a realist I must, today us, tomorrow your nation....not tomorrow in literal sense, but I mean these monsters are going to commit such suicide horrors in your nation, soft targets are their Modus Operandi, train stations, airports, theatres, sporting events etc.

When the inevitable happens, what will Obama do do you think?

Forum List

Back