UNREAL=> ISIS Murders 34 in Brussels – Obama Goes to Baseball Game With Raul Castro

Obama's JV Team - part of his foreign policy legacy - strikes again! Americans were again in harm's way...and Obama was no where to be found, not 'on duty'.

:clap:

Dude. It happened In Europe . That's Obamas fault ?
Considering the fact that Obama supplied, armed, trained, and protected ISIS, allowed them to freely flow into Iraq and take over much of the country our military had liberated, bragged how he had 'contained' them while talking in Paris...just before ISIS - who he called a 'JV Team' that was not a threat - HUMILIATED him and EXPOSED to be an ignorant, arrogant liar by perpetrating the largest attack on France since WWII....

Yeah, it's part of Obama's fault!

Obama's JV Team - part of his foreign policy legacy - strikes again! Americans were again in harm's way...and Obama was no where to be found, not 'on duty'.

Considering the fact that Obama supplied, armed, trained, and protected ISIS, allowed them to freely flow into Iraq and take over much of the country our military had liberated, bragged how he had 'contained' them while talking in Paris...just before ISIS - who he called a 'JV Team' that was not a threat - HUMILIATED him and EXPOSED to be an ignorant, arrogant liar by perpetrating the largest attack on France since WWII....

Bush and Cheney are the fathers of ISIS, dumbfuck.

When his dog has gas it's Obama's fault. When in doubt, blame that ******. It's all he knows how to do.
:wtf:

Technically when Obama's dog has gas I would imagine it IS Obama's fault, for feeding the dog whatever gave the dog gas. After all, it is Obama's dog....but what a twisted thought to introduce into the conversation. Guess that's the best you could contribute to the discussion. If so, you go, boy! :p

When his dog has gas it's Obama's fault. When in doubt, blame that ******. It's all he knows how to do.
:wtf:

Technically when Obama's dog has gas I would imagine it IS Obama's fault, for feeding the dog whatever gave the dog gas. After all, it is Obama's dog....but what a twisted thought to introduce into the conversation. Guess that's the best you could contribute to the discussion. If so, you go, boy! :p
Fix your post, dumbfuck. The top line is not mine.

Lies make baby Jesus cry .

Then he must be bawling his eyes out because of Barry!

I will have the most transparent administration ever'
- Record-high 70% failure to comply with FOIA requests

'ISIS has been Contained'

'Al Qaeida is on the run'

'The War on Terror is over'

'If you like your plan you can keep your plan
- That won him' LIAR of the Year'...I mean 'Lie of the Year'.

link?

Then he must be bawling his eyes out because of Barry!

I will have the most transparent administration ever'
- Record-high 70% failure to comply with FOIA requests

'ISIS has been Contained'

'Al Qaeida is on the run'

'The War on Terror is over'

'If you like your plan you can keep your plan
- That won him' LIAR of the Year'...I mean 'Lie of the Year'.

obama-baseball-cuba-575x431.jpg

Rudy Giuliani GOES OFF on Obama: He's Sitting with a Dictator at Baseball Game While Innocent People are Killed! (VIDEO) - The Gateway Pundit

At least Trump or Cruz would bomb somewhere.
Where's the leadership...why doesn't Obama bomb somewhere...anywhere?!!!!

Does the United States of America still have a president? Did he decide to retire early? He didn't attend Reagan's funeral or Scalia's funeral. What the fuck does he do? We would be better off if Joe took over and finished the worthless ones term.

Does the United States of America still have a president? Did he decide to retire early? He didn't attend Reagan's funeral or Scalia's funeral. What the fuck does he do? We would be better off if Joe took over and finished the worthless ones term.
the president has a job and had far more important things to do than attend funerals

Forum List

Back