🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

UNRWA calls Gaza 'disaster area,' pleads for end to Israeli blockade

Are you ever wrong. War, occupation, road blocks, crossing closures, massacres, camp condition, being targeted, shortages even being a refugee. I am very familiar with what is happening in the region, past and present.

Gaza's electric shortage is due to Hamas, not Israel. It's only in a third of gaza. Israel and egypt have been supplying the rest.
Making your own lights and candles are easy. Being without refrigeration is also no hardship.
Not having electric is no crisis. They behave like they are the only ones in the world without electricity.
their crisis is of their own making
It's apparent you've never lived under the occupation of a foreign force.

The electric shortage is a direct result of the illegal and immoral blockade.

Last edited:
But someone who lived in the Middle East and lived through a car bombing which she still suffers from certainly knows a lot more about what is going on than you do, you who sat comfortably and safe in your own little apartment.
There's some truth to that.

Why can't they have weapons?...
Because we (the Israelis, and their allies) SAY they can't, and because we have the muscle to enforce our will...

Don't like it? Tough shit.

Are you saying they don't have a right to defend themselves?
Not at all.

They also have the right to surrender.

Or die.
You watch way too much Walker, Texas Ranger, little boy.
Think what you like.

Unimpeded interdictions of heavy-arms shipments continuea apace.

Jesus-H-Tap-Dancing-Christ... what a child...
Not really. If Israel insists on boarding humanitarian aid ships to Gaza, then I am of the opinion, that we should send a ship they can't board.
You can be '...of the opinion that we should...' all you like.

Wake me up when we do it.

Perhaps letting Bill blow off some steam is keeping him from shooting up some people at a mall while screaming, "Allah Akbar!".

You have not now, or EVER, addressed the rampant abuse of power in your fellow Arabs nations.
An Israeli holds a rifle and you throw a fit.
Millions of Arabs are slaughtered by their fellow Arabs and you couldn't give a darn.
Bigot.
Stop trying to hijack the thread into different subjects, just because you don't have a valid argument with which to defend Israeli atrocities and crimes against humanity.

West of gaza is the sea. The west bank is east.

QUOTE=Indeependent;8300052]
Mebbe Hamas should stop firing rockets into Israel...
If Israel would end the illegal and immoral blockade, they wouldn't get rockets.

Once again, your historical chronology is incorrect.

And where is the help from all of their wealthy fellow citizens just to their West?[/QUOTE]

You have not now, or EVER, addressed the rampant abuse of power in your fellow Arabs nations.
An Israeli holds a rifle and you throw a fit.
Millions of Arabs are slaughtered by their fellow Arabs and you couldn't give a darn.
Bigot.
Stop trying to hijack the thread into different subjects, just because you don't have a valid argument with which to defend Israeli atrocities and crimes against humanity.

You haven't proven any atrocities because your chronology is incorrect.

You haven't addressed one question.
And please explain as clearly as you can why I'm talking like a 15 year old.
Because you keep trying to interject irrelevant bullshit into the discussion, keep trying to put words in my mouth and constantly jump to conclusions about things that weren't said.

And I've answered every question you've asked that has to do with the thread topic.

Are you ever wrong. War, occupation, road blocks, crossing closures, massacres, camp condition, being targeted, shortages even being a refugee. I am very familiar with what is happening in the region, past and present.
And if you support all that, then you're an inhuman piece of shit.

You haven't addressed one question.
And please explain as clearly as you can why I'm talking like a 15 year old.
Because you keep trying to interject irrelevant bullshit into the discussion, keep trying to put words in my mouth and constantly jump to conclusions about things that weren't said.

And I've answered every question you've asked that has to do with the thread topic.

Your ever singular postings across every thread involving Israel is Israeli atrocities committed against helpless, life loving Arabs.
Objective history proves your points incorrect and moot.
I am merely here to point out your historical ignorance and to guide you to more objective sources of information.

And if you support all that, then you're an inhuman piece of shit.

Another ad homimen.
The non Jew haters seem to be winning the discussion.

Forum List

Back