Unsealed Trump Search Warrant - Trump had classified Documents

Nope, you don't get to speak for me. Your rules apply only to you. And you said the discussion is mute until you're answered. Yet you refuse to remain mute.

You lied.
You are a very stupid and frustrated person.
I can’t speak for someone as stupid as you.
The discussion is moot until we know how and why Classified Documents have no audit trail.

Never said they did. Your inability to comprehend English fucks you again.

What I actually said, but you're incapable of understanding ... is if Biden knew he was in possession of classified documents that could be illegal for him to have, he wouldn't be asking others to handle them. Or even worse, asking others to look for more.
Fang fang vice president's and senators do not have declassification authority.
So your just trolling this thread.

Last edited:
The Original Tree said:
Your lies about Russian Collusion ring a bell, Dupe?

I think it’s sad that Original Tree, after making a political criticism of Faun, and being shown it is incorrect, hasn’t (yet) acknowledged same.

Just saying…
Pretty sure all you and I mean you leftists we're pushing that conspiracy theory of Trump Russian collusion.fucking simp.

Fang fang vice president's and senators do not have declassification authority.
So your just trolling this thread.
But POTUS have super secrete magic declassification powers, remember Trump? Biden can make them de classified retroactively, say back to 1990. Trump faithful were saying not long ago Trump could just think about declassifying stuff and boom, it done. Course I don't believe this, but let's try to be consistent.

But POTUS have super secrete magic declassification powers, remember Trump? Biden can make them de classified retroactively, say back to 1990. Trump faithful were saying not long ago Trump could just think about declassifying stuff and boom, it done. Course I don't believe this, but let's try to be consistent.
Sorry sport presidents have declassification authority not vice president's or senators

And there it is. Thank you for once again confirming that liars lie. You are a MAGAGATARD therefore a prolific liar. Please just be you, a liar!
You aren't connected with reality. But then again you are the agent of one of the biggest lies conspiracy theories America has ever had. Trump Russian collusion.

Biden wasn't president at the time.
I know retroactive is a difficult concept, but think hard. Biden is now the President of the United States. He can declassify anything he wants, per Trump. So if he declassified his documents and said they had been since 1990, boom, no crime, the documents were never classified to start with. Remember, all Trump had to do was think about it.

I know retroactive is a difficult concept, but think hard. Biden is now the President of the United States. He can declassify anything he wants, per Trump. So if he declassified his documents and said they had been since 1990, boom, no crime, the documents were never classified to start with. Remember, all Trump had to do was think about it.
If you can find that word Retroactive in the law we can move on. GO______

If you can find that word Retroactive in the law we can move on. GO______
Retroactive is magic, like Trump just thinking about it. Both of them are guilty of taking classified documents and government property. Both should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

You aren't connected with reality. But then again you are the agent of one of the biggest lies conspiracy theories America has ever had. Trump Russian collusion.

Then you had better get this irrefutable evidence to Rudy, the Kraken Lady, Mike Pillow and the rightwing nutters nuz pronto. They are in immediate need of it. And you do know that withholding evidence is a crime don't you? Why would you be such a traitor to your Fat Orange Shit Giblet God/King and withholding this evidence?

Retroactive is magic, like Trump just thinking about it. Both of them are guilty of taking classified documents and government property. Both should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
So you believe in cotton candy farting unicorns. Here In reality presidents have declassification authority no vice president's or senators.

Then you had better get this irrefutable evidence to Rudy, the Kraken Lady, Mike Pillow and the rightwing nutters nuz pronto. They are in immediate need of it. And you do know that withholding evidence is a crime don't you? Why would you be such a traitor to your Fat Orange Shit Giblet God/King and withholding this evidence?
Your just another lying conspiracy theorist

So you believe in cotton candy farting unicorns. Here In reality presidents have declassification authority no vice president's or senators.
I am sure this is difficult for you, but Biden is president. You guys were saying Trump can magically, by telepathy or something, just declassify stuff. To point out the stupidity of that position I posited Biden could do a Trump and declassify everything he took home, and since it is by magic or telepathy he could just make it retroactive, one upping Trump on the magic thing. I think they are both guilty. I just point out the stupidity when I see it.

You are a very stupid and frustrated person.
I can’t speak for someone as stupid as you.
The discussion is moot until we know how and why Classified Documents have no audit trail.

Great, I look forward to you keeping your word this time and you stop speaking about it.

Forum List

Back