Unsealed Trump Search Warrant - Trump had classified Documents

Sorry, I can't discuss this any further with you until I answer your questions. You said so yourself.

"This topic is mute until these 2 questions are answered" ~ a forum cretin
Actually, you can’t discuss this intelligently with anyone until you address those 2 questions.

Actually, you can’t discuss this intelligently with anyone until you address those 2 questions.

Sorry, I can't discuss this any further with you until I answer your questions. You said so yourself.

See post 3,561 and thanks for admitting you cannot discuss this issue intelligently.

Seems you lied. You said you were done talking about this until those questions got answered.
I said YOU we’re done.
I appreciate the fact that you admit you can’t address the question.
I can see you laughing like a maniac out of frustration.

haha ok. well no worries the Special Prosecutor is on it. I recommend Xiden pardon himself quickly
We’ll wait for you to cry your usual “double standard” wail when they find no intent. It is always well worth the wait for those tears.

:auiqs.jpg:
Preemptive wailing. Love it!
You understand your wrongheaded position but blather moronically anyway. All zeal with no appeal.
The only time Democrats are indicted is when they are literally caught with their pants open and Democrats call out for 2 weeks for either an investigation or their resignation.

Forum List

Back