Unsealed Trump Search Warrant - Trump had classified Documents

You have no rules due to lacking a brain.
All you do is follow your hollow agenda.

coffeepaper.gif

That idiot believes classification laws don't apply to senators

(a) Whoever, being an officer, employee, contractor, or consultant of the United States, and, by virtue of his office, employment, position, or contract, becomes possessed of documents or materials containing classified information of the United States, knowingly removes such documents or materials without authority and with the intent to retain such documents or materials at an unauthorized location shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than five years, or both.
(b) For purposes of this section, the provision of documents and materials to the Congress shall not constitute an offense under subsection (a).

... you were saying ... ?

:abgg2q.jpg:

(a) Whoever, being an officer, employee, contractor, or consultant of the United States, and, by virtue of his office, employment, position, or contract, becomes possessed of documents or materials containing classified information of the United States, knowingly removes such documents or materials without authority and with the intent to retain such documents or materials at an unauthorized location shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than five years, or both.
(b) For purposes of this section, the provision of documents and materials to the Congress shall not constitute an offense under subsection (a).

Thanks for pointing out that Senators cannot take Classified Documents.

Senators do not have the authority to declassify

Thanks for pointing out that Senators cannot take Classified Documents.

At least you admit you don't understand, "For purposes of this section, the provision of documents and materials to the Congress shall not constitute an offense under subsection (a)"

LOL

And yet, the actual law shows you're a retard. See post #3546 for deats.
Thanks for stating that Obama dodn
At least you admit you don't understand, "For purposes of this section, the provision of documents and materials to the Congress shall not constitute an offense under subsection (a)"
One member of Congress is not THE Congress.

Nope.
Parse the law line by line.

imbecile, subsection (a) reads it's an offense to knowingly take and keep classified documents.

Subsection (b) says that's not an offense for classified materials provided to Congress.

imbecile, subsection (a) reads it's an offense to knowingly take and keep classified documents.

Subsection (b) says that's not an offense for classified materials provided to Congress.
Which takes us back to my 2 original questions that you can’t answer.

LOLOL

So in your underdeveloped mind, it's only not a crime if EVERY MEMBER of Congress steals classified documents??

:lmao:
5 years with unaudited Classified Documents that never became a subject of discussion in Congress…

Which takes us back to my 2 original questions that you can’t answer.

Sorry, I can't discuss this any further with you until I answer your questions. You said so yourself.

"This topic is mute until these 2 questions are answered" ~ a forum cretin

5 years with unaudited Classified Documents that never became a subject of discussion in Congress…

Sorry, I can't discuss this any further with you until I answer your questions. You said so yourself.

"This topic is mute until these 2 questions are answered" ~ a forum cretin

Forum List

Back