Unsealed Trump Search Warrant - Trump had classified Documents

Yes you did.

Dumbfuck, are you not capable of following a conversation?

struth tried to claim there was a conspiracy for no reason other than she found a loophole in the 5 year statute of limitations which can extend the starting date for that statute of limitations. I never said there was a conspiracy and after challenging struth to show evidence there was a conspiracy, she folded because there is no such evidence.

struth tried to claim there was a conspiracy for no reason other than she found a loophole in the 5 year statute of limitations which can extend the starting date for that statute of limitations. I never said there was a conspiracy and after challenging struth to show evidence there was a conspiracy, she folded because there is no such evidence.
No I firmly believe Xiden wasn't acting alone in this crime spree. Also the exemption isn't for just conspiracy, it's for continued crimes. Like stealing something and hiding it for years

Sorry, bullshit artist, we all know you cast aspersions and then post this post when caught.
You brought up a conspiracy and I posted that no conspiracy is needed for a crime.
The odds are that Biden’s ego made him do it but he’s also worth a fortune for a 140K/year job.

so you are trying to say he did this all alone now? haha really? Look we know that he was sending lawyers to go move the stuff, not expecting to get snitched on...it's reasonable to assume he used the same practice over the years he was stealing the docs and hiding them up and down the east coast

I'm saying you have no proof of a conspiracy. That you're asking me questions instead of answering questions is evidence you have no evidence.

His ignorance of the law is no excuse....with that said, I find it very difficult that the former head of the Judical Commitee and Foreign Relations Committee, didn't know he couldn't steal classified material

It doesn't matter if he was familiar with that law or not. :icon_rolleyes:

No I firmly believe Xiden wasn't acting alone in this crime spree. Also the exemption isn't for just conspiracy, it's for continued crimes. Like stealing something and hiding it for years

It's not a matter of acting with someone.... to be a conspiracy, you NEED to show all parties involved were aware they were committing a crime.

You can't.

Sorry, bullshit artist, we all know you cast aspersions and then post this post when caught.
You brought up a conspiracy and I posted that no conspiracy is needed for a crime.
The odds are that Biden’s ego made him do it but he’s also worth a fortune for a 140K/year job.

LOL

You're such a flamin' retard. No moron, I did not bring up a conspiracy -- struth did.

face-palm-gif.278959

LOL

You're such a flamin' retard. No moron, I did not bring up a conspiracy -- struth did.

face-palm-gif.278959
(1) I’m glad you think no one on Biden’s staff in the past knew that a senator cannot take a Classified Document home.

(2) I fact, I’m impressed that no one who works in the Classified Documents area knows the law or keeps a track of the documents at all.

You’re not stupid, you’re just a lying Liberal.

Don’t respond until you can address the above 2 points.

(1) I’m glad you think no one on Biden’s staff in the past knew that a senator cannot take a Classified Document home.

(2) I fact, I’m impressed that no one who works in the Classified Documents area knows the law or keeps a track of the documents at all.

You’re not stupid, you’re just a lying Liberal.

Don’t respond until you can address the above 2 points.

Your two points are imbecilic. I never said either one of those things.

Your two points are imbecilic. I never said either one of those things.
Translation…
Faun loses.

You didn’t say those 2 things because you’re too stupid to get to the gist of any topic.

This topic is mute until these 2 questions are answered and you’re too dishonest to answer them.

Translation…
Faun loses.

You didn’t say those 2 things because you’re too stupid to get to the gist of any topic.

This topic is mute until these 2 questions are answered and you’re too dishonest to answer them.

Great, thanks for shutting yourself up on the topic.

:dance:

Translation…
Faun is a lying idiot who can never discuss anything in context.

Answer the questions; you can’t without being the liar you are.

LOLOL

I lied about something I never said?? :lmao:

You're fucked in the head, con. Also, you said you were done talking about this until those questions get answered, which I won't answer since I don't defend positions I didn't take.

So are you a liar who's going to keep talking about this even though you said you were done?

LOLOL

I lied about something I never said?? :lmao:

You're fucked in the head, con. Also, you said you were done talking about this until those questions get answered, which I won't answer since I don't defend positions I didn't take.

So are you a liar who's going to keep talking about this even though you said you were done?
You would suck as a lawyer.
This case begins with the keeper of the threshold and those who are terrified of losing their jobs.
I never said I was done.
I said you are an idiot and a liar and not to continue until you start at the genesis of the issue.
You are done because all your posts are mute until you answer the 2 questions.

It's not a matter of acting with someone.... to be a conspiracy, you NEED to show all parties involved were aware they were committing a crime.

You can't.

you don’t think people knew it was illegal to take and hide top secret documents? really?

You would suck as a lawyer.
This case begins with the keeper of the threshold and those who are terrified of losing their jobs.
I never said I was done.
I said you are an idiot and a liar and not to continue until you start at the genesis of the issue.
You are done because all your posts are mute until you answer the 2 questions.

Sorry, I can't discuss this any further with you until I answer your questions. You said so yourself.

"This topic is mute until these 2 questions are answered" ~ a forum cretin

Sorry, I can't discuss this any further with you until I answer your questions. You said so yourself.

"This topic is mute until these 2 questions are answered"
And I will do what you do 100% of the time…
I will post that you are a moron until you can answer the 2 questions.

And I will do what you do 100% of the time…
I will post that you are a moron until you can answer the 2 questions.

Then you're an admitted liar since YOU said this topic is mute until those questions are answered. You know what "mute" means, right?

Forum List

Back