Unsealed Trump Search Warrant - Trump had classified Documents

I asked for proof Biden and someone else conspired to hide classified documents.

Seems you've got nothing. Thanks for confirming what I already knew.
thumbsup.gif
that’s for trial.

There won't be a trial since the statute of limitations expired.
No, as I highlighted that's not true. They tolled due to the continual crime theory. With that said, Xiden and his defense attorneys are free to try and litigate that after they are indicted for their criminal conspiracy to steal classifed material.

No, as I highlighted that's not true. They tolled due to the continual crime theory. With that said, Xiden and his defense attorneys are free to try and litigate that after they are indicted for their criminal conspiracy to steal classifed material.

As you were shown, there's a 5 year statute of limitations and you utterly failed to show any reason that would extend it.

What I'm talking about is you utterly failed to demonstrate a conspiracy. How did you not get that??
I am not the Special Prosecutor investigating these crimes. This is also a message board, not a Federal Courtroom

Dembots in defense of Xiden have repeatedly highlighted that he didn't move all these documents to all these locations on his own....are you suggesting now he did?

since it was on going then the statue doesn't apply, he KEPT them meaning they are still stolen and not just mishandled.

That's actually not a bad argument. Quite surprising from a redneck. But unfortunately for you, the crime is knowingly taking the documents AND intends to retain them. That happened 6 years ago.

(a) Whoever, being an officer, employee, contractor, or consultant of the United States, and, by virtue of his office, employment, position, or contract, becomes possessed of documents or materials containing classified information of the United States, knowingly removes such documents or materials without authority and with the intent to retain such documents or materials at an unauthorized location shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than five years, or both.

I am not the Special Prosecutor investigating these crimes. This is also a message board, not a Federal Courtroom

Dembots in defense of Xiden have repeatedly highlighted that he didn't move all these documents to all these locations on his own....are you suggesting now he did?

I'm suggesting you have no fucking clue what you're talking about. You're claiming there was a conspiracy to steal those documents but now the forum sees, you're just making that up as you utterly failed to demonstrate that happened. Even worse, now you're punting on first down by highlighting you have no such evidence.

I'm suggesting you have no fucking clue what you're talking about. You're claiming there was a conspiracy to steal those documents but now the forum sees, you're just making that up as you utterly failed to demonstrate that happened. Even worse, now you're punting on first down by highlighting you have no such evidence.
It’s obvious Biden has a huge ego and didn’t know the law.

so you are trying to say he did this all alone now? haha really? Look we know that he was sending lawyers to go move the stuff, not expecting to get snitched on...it's reasonable to assume he used the same practice over the years he was stealing the docs and hiding them up and down the east coast

It’s obvious Biden has a huge ego and didn’t know the law.
His ignorance of the law is no excuse....with that said, I find it very difficult that the former head of the Judical Commitee and Foreign Relations Committee, didn't know he couldn't steal classified material

so you are trying to say he did this all alone now? haha really? Look we know that he was sending lawyers to go move the stuff, not expecting to get snitched on...it's reasonable to assume he used the same practice over the years he was stealing the docs and hiding them up and down the east coast
There are no good outs for Biden concerning this issue.

If Biden murdered a LibTard’s family, the LibTard would defend Biden.

His ignorance of the law is no excuse....with that said, I find it very difficult that the former head of the Judical Commitee and Foreign Relations Committee, didn't know he couldn't steal classified material
Wouldn’t it be ironic if a career politician didn’t know the law?

Forum List

Back