Unsealed Trump Search Warrant - Trump had classified Documents

I said YOU we’re done.
I appreciate the fact that you admit you can’t address the question.
I can see you laughing like a maniac out of frustration.

Nope, you don't get to speak for me. Your rules apply only to you. And you said the discussion is mute until you're answered. Yet you refuse to remain mute.

You lied.

So if he wasn't aware they were there, how many years must he not be aware until it's intentional?
hahaa yeah xiden was completely unaware there were all this docs in his garage and in his study all these years…completely unaware they were even in files he labeled personal and moved into his DC office

hahaha nobody believes that nonsense but cultist

hahaa yeah xiden was completely unaware there were all this docs in his garage and in his study all these years…completely unaware they were even in files he labeled personal and moved into his DC office

Fuck wit does have point Biden doesn't have the mental capacity of a cabbage

LOL

Sadly for you, the Justice Department cannot convict anyone based on, "nobody believes that nonsense but cultist." In a courtroom, you need actual evidence. And given your only evidence is, "nobody believes that nonsense but cultist," looks like you've got nothing at all. Sucks for you.

If he knew they were there, and is as unethical as you think, why didn't he just burn them?

If he knew they were there, and is as unethical as you think, why didn't he just burn them?

This is exemplary of how retarded these yahoos are.... they claim he knew he was in possession of classified documents ... they claim he knew it was illegal for him to be in possession of classified documents ... but rather than move them himself so no one would find them, he hires someone to move them for him. Even worse, he then has aides look in other places to see if they find even more documents that he could have collected up himself and hidden or destroyed or flushed.

This is exemplary of how retarded these yahoos are.... they claim he knew he was in possession of classified documents ... they claim he knew it was illegal for him to be in possession of classified documents ... but rather than move them himself so no one would find them, he hires someone to move them for him. Even worse, he then has aides look in other places to see if they find even more documents that he could have collected up himself and hidden or destroyed or flushed.
Some times their circular logic just spirals out of control.

VICE presidents and senators don't have declassification authority

Never said they did. Your inability to comprehend English fucks you again.

What I actually said, but you're incapable of understanding ... is if Biden knew he was in possession of classified documents that could be illegal for him to have, he wouldn't be asking others to handle them. Or even worse, asking others to look for more.

The Original Tree said:
Your lies about Russian Collusion ring a bell, Dupe?

What lies did I tell?

Was I lying when I said I saw no evidence of Russian collusion...?
…. [proof provided]
Or was I lying when I said Mueller exonerated Trump of Russian collusion...? … [proof provided]

I think it’s sad that Original Tree, after making a political criticism of Faun, and being shown it is incorrect, hasn’t (yet) acknowledged same.

Just saying…

Last edited:

Forum List

Back