Until Blacks Have 13 Perecent of the Wealth in America, There is no Equality.

'Play?' Ah, a compliment I wasn't expecting. But also, you didn't answer the question I noticed. What system? Whose system? Who created the 'system?' Who runs it? Who maintains it?
I don't think I need to give you an asnwer to what you already know.

No, the real problem here is that you CAN'T provide me with an answer. It isn't that you 'won't', it's that you can't.
This is the classic show me and if you don't then it means you can't tactic. You know what system I'm taking about. You know who the system was creatd for. You know who created the system. You know who controls the system and how the system is being maintained. So drop the white fragility.

it's not that, it's that the ones like IM2 think government can fix it for them instead of them having to do it over multiple generations like the Irish and Italians did.
My brother, sister, and I inherited nothing from our parents, in fact we had to chip in to pay for his funeral expenses. So, we received no generational wealth. My brother left his two kids a nearly paid for house valued at $200,000 and about $300,000 in securities and cash to share between them, this from a job that really didn't pay that well until his later working days. He was a long-time investor, however.

I will leave my two kids a little over a $million, all in "pay-on-death" accounts. I've had a blast earning it but have nothing that I want to spend it on. If I do it will be recreation property.

Blacks are 13 percent of the American people but have 4 percent of the wealth.

Until blacks stop acting so black, you'll never get close to 13% of the wealth.

Forum List

Back